• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B psychopathic tournament

Bruh, the durability negation can be countered with energy manipulation or force fields or something 💀
literally nobody got forcefields here, except for woodie, and his are random.

and that still doesn't help he has a speedblitz worthy amp.
So are you gonna answer this?
i wouldn't know, my only knowledge on metal gear is on rising, so you'd have to ask word of god chariot.

one-shot durability negation and a 10x speed amp.
Like MGS Raiden? The "8-B" Raiden doesn't have any speed amps, though he does have a HF blade, you could m a y b e restrict it under the premise of him only having it at the very end?
Cyborg Raiden (8-A and above keys) is the super spooky speed amping quantum hax ****** you're thinking of. Unless you talking about a different Raiden?
idk, i'd ask chariot about that.
His mind control requires a special music which I'm assuming wouldn't be readily available or playing at a random lake, and is hard to pull off without it to the point it isn't feasible unless he can incap his foe and have them stay still long enough to perform a pschodive into their mind but if he can pull that off he technically would have already won via incap, mind reading and stuff tho he can do fine but imo mind reading isn't exactly gonna give him a free win 🤷‍♂️

Like MGS Raiden? The "8-B" Raiden doesn't have any speed amps, though he does have a HF blade, you could m a y b e restrict it under the premise of him only having it at the very end?
Cyborg Raiden (8-A and above keys) is the super spooky speed amping quantum hax ****** you're thinking of. Unless you talking about a different Raiden?
Thats mb, i've been in too many 8-A raiden threads-

and, can i really restrict his blade since he only had it then?
Arnold suffering from success.

and, can i really restrict his blade since he only had it then?
You could probably get away with it. Though at the same time, it isn't THAT dangerous, it's limited to extended melee range, it's just a cool sword, if his foes can avoid getting hit by a sword, they can avoid the HF blade.
also why using Raiden? he isn't a psychopath
Also that, MG2 Raiden isn't a psychopath, MGR Raiden can definitely veer toward that (ripper mode says hi) and Pre-MGS2 Raiden is 100% psychotic, but MGS2, 8-B Raiden, is actually a bit laid back, if only because he had a lot of his past forcefully removed. He has some minor psychotic tendencies but at that point in time he isn't exactly psychotic.

In Denji`s case his immortality is not combat applicable ( he just respawns in hell and his memories are lost), AE doesn't mean much as he can be interacted with normally. and while the regen is High-mid it can be exhausted if he doesn't get blood. Also, the conceptual erasure thing only works if he eats you physically and seemingly only works on devils, as he didn't erase the concept of burgers.

In Denji`s case his immortality is not combat applicable ( he just respawns in hell and his memories are lost), AE doesn't mean much as he can be interacted with normally. and while the regen is High-mid it can be exhausted if he doesn't get blood. Also, the conceptual erasure thing only works if he eats you physically and seemingly only works on devils, as he didn't erase the concept of burgers.
Thank goodness, then Denji can join the tourney

Arnold you can put in another character if you'd like you wanna slap Denji in here then?

anyways, we got 2 more slots (this got a lot of traction, so i might leave it open for a bit more characters)

That's exactly the kind of people she deals with. I mean, she is the main villain of a murder game, making psycopaths want to kill themselves isn't that much of a stretch
That's mostly because of the Despair Video (Which is Optional Equipment), but Junko's SI still works on Izuru so it's pretty broken
If she's too much, then replace em with Genocider Syo

Eri Nakamura (19 tons). A crazy yandere who basically have be deceiving everyone around her for years and ploted not only the lose of humanity but also the gruesome death of all her classmates including her best friend.

Denji gets his 8-B via upscaling off like a 7 ton feat (the bat demon feat) iirc so he's baseline.

Eri Nakamura (19 tons). A crazy yandere who basically have be deceiving everyone around her for years and ploted not only the lose of humanity but also the gruesome death of all her classmates including her best friend.
that Memory and Soul manipulation looks troublesome, does she start with it, or use it in character in a fight?

that Memory and Soul manipulation looks troublesome, does she start with it, or use it in character in a fight?
The soul manip in this point only work with the dead, the memory manip instead is actually combat applicable though it only last for a brief moment (dark magic in general miss with the mind, things like hallucinations, play with the perception of someone and things like that, along with debuff the enemy), she tend to "seal" her dark magic and instead use elemental magic to fool her classmates so since in the matches her classmates wouldn't be there she would be more prone to use dark magic though still isn't gonna begin right off the bat with it.

Back