• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low hax main protagonists tournament (8-B to 8-A edition)

Rules:
1. As stated in the title, there shouldn't be any significantly powerful hax(such as passive one shots, soul hax, concept hax, invulnerability, abstract existence and intangibility) for the characters that are nominated. Also, the character should be the main protagonist.
2. The tournament will only allow 16 participants.
3. all matches will be under SBA except for the choose key of the character and the location of the match that takes place in Rimuru's office.
4. The tournament can only cater to characters within the 35 to 305 tons range.
5. We do allow characters that are tier 8-B/A while having weapons have higher durability or special attacks that require charge but not weapons of higher attack potency.

Participants:
1. Optimus Prime (305 tons) @Dragonite007
2. Scrooge McDuck (122.86 tons) @LeoEpicGamer8910
3. Gilgamesh (35 tons) @Lou_change
4. Tanjiro Kamado (>100 tons) @SuperStar
5. Create-A-Bot (>75 tons) @XSOULOFCINDERX
6. Billy Butcher (>43.4 tons) @Flashlight237
7. Cuphead (100.8 tons) @JustANormalLemon
8. Reno Ichikawa (104.62 Tons) @KobsterHope07
9. Liu Kang (173.4 tons) @koopa3144
10. Thrash Machine (120 Tons) @Adem_Warlock69
11. Siris (>84.8 tons) @SunDaGamer
16. Reserved

Last edited:
From past experience in tournaments with "low hax" I suggest you list some examples of high and mid hax that is forbidden and what type of low hax is allowed (e.g regeneration and immortality types), since everyone has subjective opinions on hax level and potency (plus trolls who will try to exploit loop holes).

I've seen plenty of tournaments either die off or end up being completely dominated by one or two characters due to vague rules.

From past experience in tournaments with "low hax" I suggest you list some examples of high and mid hax that is forbidden and what type of low hax is allowed (e.g regeneration and immortality types), since everyone has subjective opinions on hax level and potency (plus trolls who will try to exploit loop holes).

I've seen plenty of tournaments either die off or end up being completely dominated by one or two characters due to vague rules.
Got it

Anne Boonchuy (First Key, 8-B+)
How many tons?

Depends, what does it amp and how big is the amp?
Speed amp. Game states it's a temporary 10x increase (lasts for 8 seconds), though in the Anime, it looks bigger than a 10x increase and seems longer than 8 seconds (And I think I heard recent game update lowered it below a 10x increase? Haven't checked though). Also gives an additional 20% increase, but given they aren't close to the AP cap, that wouldn't be an issue.

Speed amp. Game states it's a temporary 10x increase (lasts for 8 seconds), though in the Anime, it looks bigger than a 10x increase and seems longer than 8 seconds (And I think I heard recent game update lowered it below a 10x increase? Haven't checked though). Also gives an additional 20% increase, but given they aren't close to the AP cap, that wouldn't be an issue.
Which character is this?

Hmm...how long does it last?
The game description for the model of the Sandevistan he uses states 8 seconds with a 20 second cooldown:
aVdmQPX.png

However, David in particular is talented and can use it back to back, albeit not a lot since it causes them to bleed from their nose and eventually lose consciousness IIRC. And the duration in the anime seems longer. I'll just link you every use of it in the Anime so you can get an idea of what it's like:

The game description for the model of the Sandevistan he uses states 8 seconds with a 20 second cooldown:
aVdmQPX.png

However, David in particular is talented and can use it back to back, albeit not a lot since it causes them to bleed from their nose and eventually lose consciousness IIRC. And the duration in the anime seems longer. I'll just link you every use of it in the Anime so you can get an idea of what it's like:

I don't think I'll allow him. He might have low had but his speed SMPS would allow him to blitz practically anyone on the receiving end.

Back