• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Super Cool 8-B Tournament: Hub

Greetings, everyone!

Welcome to what I dub: The Super Cool 8-B Tournament! As it implies, this is a relatively simple 8-B character tournament. With 16 characters and a single elimination bracket. So anyways, let's just get on with the rules!... and hope i dont forget about this entire thing

Rules:
maxresdefault.jpg

• Speed is equal, like most VS threads
  • When suggesting a character, please list their AP value in the same post
  • Only two characters per person, and one character per verse (One per verse may change if I feel like it)
  • Fights will end in a death, incap, or BFR
  • Characters must be in a relatively mid hax range, so no insta-kills, reality warping, busted passives, etc.
  • Stat Amps and Debuffs cannot go over/below the 8-B limit as well
  • Fights will take place in gm_construct, and fighters will begin 25 meters apart at the grassy area
  • FC/OC Wiki characters are allowed within reason, so long as they fit the cap and are not OCs
  • Anything NOT mentioned in these rules will be using Standard Battle Assumptions
  • Threads will end in grace, or one week of no verdict (in which the most voted character will move on or i'll do a coin flip)
  • And just have fun, I suppose!
  • Also! This isn't a rule but: If you believe that a character is too weak/strong, please say so so we can potentially work out an alternative

Challonge Bracket

Match Threads: (winners are bolded)​

Round 1

Magneto vs Perry the Platypus
Gray Fox vs Mori Jin
SCP-2675 vs David Martinez
Delirium vs Monkey Sub
Giyu Tomioka vs Zombie
Judgement vs Undyne
Mad Tongue Alberich vs Koichi Haimawari
Drogon vs Aang

Last edited:
FC/OC Wiki characters are allowed within reason, so long as they fit the cap and are not OCs
Neat,
Downscales from 50.64 Tons of TNT

Neat,
Downscales from 50.64 Tons of TNT
I feel like the time manip would be a bit much?

can you potentially link where he upscales? i couldn't find anything that gives him an upscaling rate from this
Drogon can easily overpower other dragons and is unfazed by their breaths, those dragons can collide with Drogon in mid-flight without taking any damage, who has a KE of 49 tons, therefore they are upscaled to baseline 8-B+ (55.5 tons) and Drogon upscales from them

Anyways, if OCs are allowed...

I still won't join cause my 8-B OCs either need major overhauls or are utterly overpowered

Enjoy, If you really want him in

70 tons

about the battle spirit part, i don't remember Giyuu ever even used it in the first place, and since other matches with Demon slayer characters were done before with characters that don't even have a resistance to it, we can say that the battle spirit is no problem at all

70 tons

about the battle spirit part, i don't remember Giyuu ever even used it in the first place, and since other matches with Demon slayer characters were done before with characters that don't even have a resistance to it, we can say that the battle spirit is no problem at all
so you're saying we can simply ignore the battle spirit for the tournament? if so that's fine and i might accept this

Massively Upscales from 15 tons

Massively Upscales from 15 tons
Please no lmfao

also for my second pick

Eos key 41 tons

Back