• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B psychopathic tournament

whats the limit to that regeneration? when does it become faulty?

alright, due to adding new characters the bracket was shuffled. the new brackets are;

Raiden vs Toko Fukawa

Psycho Mantis vs Mukuro Ikusaba

Zaku Abumi vs Albedo

G03LM Mk2 vs Homelander

Hansode Shiranui vs Denji

Azula vs Elsa Granhiert

Rai Batenkaitos vs Woodie

Hank J. Wimbleton vs Eri Nakamuru

You know, i was kind of hoping Denji got Elsa, only because they're the two people here who have the faulty regeneration

You know, i was kind of hoping Denji got Elsa, only because they're the two people here who have the faulty regeneration
Just reshuffle the bracket until you like the matches

I think Elsa's regen has no upper limit. All that happens is she loses her mind at some point and goes berserk, but still retains her healing.
Someome with good LS could still kill/incap her by flattening her with a huge rock.

I think Elsa's regen has no upper limit. All that happens is she loses her mind at some point and goes berserk, but still retains her healing.
Someome with good LS could still kill/incap her by flattening her with a huge rock.
that might be a problem, but who knows.

if she becomes a problem in the tournament, we can do something about it when it crosses that bridge

Which matches haven't concluded yet?

Back