• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B psychopathic tournament

in this tournament i want the most psychopathic 8-B characters to fight and ******* kill each other because i love MURDER

Keep the AP near baseline, atleast 3.5x baseline is valid (baseline 8-B 11 ton)

rules are;

two characters per person

Speed always equalized

Battle will take place in the only place that holds Psychopaths: Nevada.

they will be 10 meters apart (can be changed if it becomes unfair)

There will be 8-16 contestants, dunno how much traction this will get so we'll stay at 8 for now

1. Woodie (15 tons, Peppersalt)
  2. Psycho Mantis (23.55 tons, Chariot)
  3. Mukuro Ikusaba (16.27 tons[?], Veloxt1r0kore)
  4. Toko Fukawa (16.27 tons[?], Adem_Warlock69)
  5. Hank Badass Wimbleton (11 tons, Popted2)
  6. Raiden (23.55 tons, Arnoldstone18)
  7. Denji (11 tons, Arnoldstone18)
  8. Eri Nakamura (19 tons, Expectro2000xxx)
  9. Rai Batenkaitos (27.66, FantaRin_The_First)
  10. Homelander (14 tons, CBslayeR)
  11. Albedo (11 tons[?], CBslayeR)
  12. G03LM Mk2 (11 tons, Psychomaster35)
  13. Zaku Abumi (upscales from 18.58 tons, theultimate5105)
  14. Hansode Shiranui (upscales from 11 tons, DontTalkDT)
  15. Elsa Granhiert (27.66 tons, Popted2)
  16. Azula (13 tons, Jackythejack)
Round1;
Match 1: Raiden vs Toko Fukawa (finished)

Match 2: Psycho Mantis vs Mukuro Ikusaba (finished)

Match 3: Zaku Abumi vs Albedo

Match 4: AAHW vs Homelander (Finished)

Match 5: Hansode Shiranui vs Denji (Finished)

Match 6: Azula vs Elsa Granhiert (Stomp)

Last edited:
Woodie

He basically talks to his axe and has the characteristic polite demeanor of a Canadian.

Also people theorize that he's a serial killer

YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE BATTLE PLACED IN FLORIDA?!!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!! Now I'm not interested anymore

Photoshop Flowey (since no hax limit)
you make a compelling argument. technically he can lose since sans kicked his ass a few times but he's got time manip thats a bitch so nah. but god damn do i wish he worked
Thulecite Crown, Armor, and Bat
Life-Giving Amulet
Lazy Explorer
Ice Staff
anyone have anything wrong with any of this stuff? resurrection (works only once), ice manip, and summoning?

Homelander is good, thats a giant wall of hax with Adora, any of that shit really op?
the only one that's I'm a bit iffy bout is his blood sacrifice but since she can't level up any further then ig she can't use it? also, her long arm of light is an ability but she did use her abilities ic

oh chariot, always here to add a metal gear character to any 8-B tournament i see?
Uh, wasn't this guy known for his mind manip? Plus even if he didn't start with it, doesn't he like to read his opponent's minds? Doesn't that function like precog?

last key

in this tournament i want the most psychopathic 8-B characters to fight and ******* kill each other because i love MURDER

Keep the AP near baseline, atleast 3.5x baseline is valid (baseline 8-B 11 ton)

rules are;

two characters per person

Speed always equalized

Battle will take place in the only place that holds Psychopaths: Nevada.

they will be 10 meters apart (can be changed if it becomes unfair)

There will be 8-16 contestants, dunno how much traction this will get so we'll stay at 8 for now

1. Woodie (15 tons, Peppersalt)
  2. Psycho Mantis (23.55 tons, Chariot)
  3. Mukuro Ikusaba (16.27 tons[?], Veloxt1r0kore)
  4. Junko Enoshima (16.27 tons[?], Adem_Warlock69)

DENJI

Uh, wasn't this guy known for his mind manip? Plus even if he didn't start with it, doesn't he like to read his opponent's minds? Doesn't that function like precog?
idk, i'd ask chariot about that.

last key
WOOOO YEAH BABY THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT WOOOOOO

Doesn't Junko have like, Courier levels of broken Social Influencing? You know, like being able to make people feel enough despair to kill themselves, just by talking to them?
everyone here are literally psychopaths, i think the last thing they're doing is sitting down to talk to their opponent, its not mind manipulation unless she's got the word of god and anything that comes from her mouth instantly kills them.

everyone here are literally psychopaths, i think the last thing they're doing is sitting down to talk to their opponent, its not mind manipulation unless she's got the word of god and anything that comes from her mouth instantly kills them.
That's exactly the kind of people she deals with. I mean, she is the main villain of a murder game, making psycopaths want to kill themselves isn't that much of a stretch

Back