• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, its the exact opposite. In the default location of New York, Akira would end up getting much stronger than Kai could handle. Akira is in this location because he is powerful enough to be in this tournement while in Morioh, otherwise he would be cleaning house

Akira's 8-B key goes with an standard town (although, any similar town could work), is one of the characters whose power depend of the battlefield.

Central Park, not just New York, so Akira would be a ways from most electricity sources

so

wait

this is a haxless transmutation + BFR character

wha

BFR but only inside the battlefield (Morioh), so not quite BFR, and I wouldn't call it transmutation, is more like a forced teleportation.

thought the battlefield was New York

It's being presented as "He turns these guys into electricity and gg" but it doesn't seem to be that way. Plus like... again the jade army apparently works on its own so the big question is if they kill the stand user before the stand apparently specifically targets Kai and ignores all the other guys.

Just saying this seems a bit far-fetched.

Jade army doesn't work on its own. Kai needs to actively give them commands, and if he dies, or is unable to issue commands, they stop functioning.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Jade army doesn't work on its own. Kai needs to actively give them commands, and if he dies, or is unable to issue commands, they stop functioning.
Then he gives them the command of "chase that guy down" or "find him"? He's done that before.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Not entirely true. He gives them a command (and even then it's more of a signal) and his jade army carries out the command in the way they think is best. If Kai dies, they revert back to normal and wouldn't be under his control. If Kai doesn't die, but is incapped, they'll continue to carry out his command.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Nope. Any of the street lamps lets him tap into the city's power, so he is just fine
I seriously doubt he can tap into the whole of New York's power

For one thing, I don't see how a guy who has an invisible stand that can one shot folk with a touch is fair in a tournament like this. Like, even various forms of enhanced senses aren't enough to actually identify a stand.

However, I do find the reasons for Kai more plausible. It seems like the stand would have to do too many things at once, which acts as a sort of counter to him being able to one shot literally anyone, without the opponent being able to do much about it. Plus, if Kai can only see Akira, then he's only going to target Akira.

So Kai, FRA.

So

Basically

RHCP transports Kai away, Jade army kills stand user

So I vote Kai.

Akira- 9 (TriforcePower1, Iapitus The Impaler, Therefir, Crimson Azoth, Starter Pack, RotofBots, CinnabarManx421, Tactical Nuke, PixelKirby)

Kai- 4 (Antoniofer, GyroNutz, Bambu, Litentric)

I might have missed a vote

Yeah I'm gonna assume that Kai can start off seeing where Akira is, seeing how his enhanced vision can easily let him see hundreds of meters away. So I'll stick with Kai

Akira- 10 (TriforcePower1, Iapitus The Impaler, Therefir, Crimson Azoth, Starter Pack, RotofBots, CinnabarManx421, Tactical Nuke, PixelKirby, RebubleUselet)

Kai- 5 (Antoniofer, GyroNutz, Bambu, Litentric, Jacky)

Akira- 10 (TriforcePower1, Iapitus The Impaler, Therefir, Crimson Azoth, Starter Pack, RotofBots, CinnabarManx421, Tactical Nuke, PixelKirby, RebubleUselet)

Kai- 6 (Antoniofer, GyroNutz, Bambu, Litentric, Jacky, Velox)

Kai- 7 (Antoniofer, GyroNutz, Bambu, Litentric, Jacky, Velox, Psychomaster)

So Kai is somehow going to hit Akira while RHCP is still near him?

Akira simply runs away, RHCP takes care of summons via being invisible+untouchable by summons, and then travels to Kai and easily deals with him due to electricity that works on stands and the advantages above.

Kai's not hitting Akira any time soon as long as RHCP protects him till he goes outside of Kai's range.

Kai- 8 (Antoniofer, GyroNutz, Bambu, Litentric, Jacky, Velox, Psychomaster, SSBXeno)

RHCP has a huge mobility advantage, and can stop pulling Kai into wiring to deal with the jombies, so that Akira can get away. And a Kai who has been partially pulled cannot get himself unstuck without matter manip. RHCP uses the electrical grid to move from place to place. Natural electricity is SoL. I don't think Speed Equalisation affects the speed of natural stuff in the environment, so RHCP can jump into defence whenever the need arises. RHCP can also pull the jombies into wiring as well. Them being non-conductors of electricity is a non-factor due to Transmutation into electricity.

Kai has a lot of summons though. I really don't think he could've able to deal with every single one of them while they're still trying to chase down Akira. Even if RHCP is taking care of summons he has to worry about Kai. Unless you're saying he can move around that fast to get a wide array of Haden warriors out before they hit this guy once, which I find unlikely. Like I said kai could even just wrap his chains around the guy while he's moving away if RHCP is worrying about the other jade warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back