• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hundreds of meters, using the same talismans mentioned before.

TriforcePower1 said:
What would happen if someone destroyed the jade before it summoned the jade zombies?
I... don't know. They can withstand hits from Kai so I'd say it's pretty hard. They also turn into chi energy while travelling, so it's kinda hard to interact with them.

They either turn back into the unjaded version of that person or just get destroyed completely

Once RHCP discovers that they summon stuff, he's probably going to try to electrocute/transmutate them before they summon new guys.

Quick reminder that electricity can negate durability to a certain extent.

Electricity only negates durability if it shows properties of realistic electricity; although knowing JoJo I'm pretty sure Akira qualifies.

I don't get it, first you say that RHCP is going for Kai while Akira flees, and now you say that RHCP is going to protect him from the Jade warriors? The stand cannot do both at the same time.

That sort of just means Kai can close in distance and attack Alida directly.

Also, RHCP is invisible and made of pure electricity, so it's going to be hard to hit him. Akira just runs away till he's out of Kai's range and then RHCP takes care of the other guys via electricity Manipulation, transmutation, being unhittable and invisible. RHCP shouldn't have a big problem protecting Akira and then attacking Kai.

RHCP doesn't start with Transmutation according to Starter Pack.

I thought stands being invisible and intangible to characters without stands was always restricted?

I vote Akira.

He is a smart guy, and the second he sees that he is out numbered he is gonna pull Kai into exposed electirc wiring. During this time, Akira is gonna book it to a further location, although the extreme range of his stand means he probably won't be that close to the battle field to begin with. Of course, if Kai realises his foe is far away he can send his minions after him but I do not think they will reach him before RHCP pulls him into wiring, at least not in most senerios.

@Fir Nope, Stands are and have always been invisible and intangible by default, restricting that would make the matches illegitimate

Therefir said:
RHCP doesn't start with Transmutation according to Starter Pack.

I thought stands being invisible and intangible to characters without stands was always restricted?
He needs to have his opponent near open wires. Every time that happens, he always used transmutation (Nijimura brothers).

No, it's not. Also, RHCP is made of electricity, so if you can affect the latter, you can affect RHCP.

Okay, that means Kai is unable to absorb RHCP's chi, so I change my vote to Akira.

...I hate JoJo.

I could make an argument for the fact that Josuke was around a ton of exposed wires and RHCP never transmutated him there, but whatever. The invisible, intangible argument kinda shuts everything down.

Akira FRA.

Can even RHCP properly affect Kai and Jade warriors? The first one is a undead and the other do not conduct electricity. Kai also possesses AoE attacks and can overpower Kira via mass of warriors, I see him most of the time winning against Kira.

Just said that it wouldn't affect an undead in the same way it would affect a biological being (with electricity I mean). Yes, he can punch, but there's is potentially too much warriors to simple deflect them, even if Kai can't see them, one warrior is already enough to put Kira (the user) down.

Akira- 7 (TriforcePower1, Iapitus The Impaler, Therefir, Crimson Azoth, Starter Pack, RotofBots, CinnabarManx421)

Kai- 2 (Antoniofer, GyroNutz)

That's Grace

Btw, RHCP is more of a logia intangible than non-corporeal as he's made of electricity.

RHCP does the fighting for him, and he runneth the **** away.

I mean, Kai could just overload him with jade warriors, or pull a scorpion and tell him to "get over here!" which honestly would probably just yeet him towards him? Electricity isn't going to work in a jade construct so I don't see that...working?

So being pulled into wiring is...like, what ability is that exactly? Are we literally just saying he shocks him to death?

still don't know how something intangible does that normally but eh whatever

Fair point. People seemed to say above jade warriors got put into electric current, whatever that means. I'm unfamiliar with both verses (at least the bits pertaining to these characters) so I can't really say. But yeah being inorganic really helps with that.

The issue with that is uh

Stone.

But they're stone. (Got ninja'd)

Kai himself is undead and I don't think he actually has a pulse or anything to be damaged by electricity, so...I don't know. Also can he only do it to one person at a time?

Fair, but the whole killing them over time isn't really a thing, he can just transmutate them. Plus this seems to be an army if the namesake is anything to go by.

Doesn't mean much dude. The Jade army would still be there if he's to separate also. To my knowledge they work independent of him. They just fulfill his goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back