• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Triforce ...no. The Jade Army will. The argument isn't that Kai does anything other than "hey go attack that guy". It would take literally one hit.

@Tactical Again, the argument isn't that RHCP fails to drag Kai away. The argument is that regardless the Jade Army annihilates the otherwise 10-A human that Kai is fighting. RHCP will drag Kai away and the stand user gets killed.

If you are talking about MHS+ lightning, that's not the same as an electrical current. Lightning passes through one of the worst conductors available and thus has a greatly lower speed. Meanwhile, the average drift velocity of current in a circuit is 299,792,458 m/s.

TriforcePower1 said:
Jackythejack said:
Natural electricity is not SoL where are you getting that from?
Electricity in wirings travels at speeds close to light speed.
1/100th if the speed of light but I mean I guess fair enough. Dunno if that'd totally be equalized but I mean with them scaling to RHCP in speed due to it being equalized they're Massively FTL

@Bambu you're ignoring that Akira would just run away. At difference of most other stand users in JoJo, he just lets his stand do the dirty work and tries to stay away from troubles.

And RHCP is absolutely going to be able to deal with the jade army with his invisibility+Intangibility+Transmutation.

Running away is less effective when there are multitudes. Even on speed equal. So no, I'm not ignoring that. I've considered it.

When he's focusing on Kai? I don't think so.

TacticalNuke002 said:
@Jacky
Where is this 1/100 coming from? I gave you the value, its extremely close to the point of being the same speed as light.
I looked it up to check your facts. You never gave an exact value on how fast it goes. You just said "close to light", which isn't really helpful. Besides they're MFTL due to speed equalized so that literally doesn't matter.

TacticalNuke002 said:
If you are talking about MHS+ lightning, that's not the same as an electrical current. Lightning passes through one of the worst conductors available and thus has a greatly lower speed. Meanwhile, the average drift velocity of current in a circuit is 299,792,458 m/s.
And iirc, speed equalization doesn't scale upwards, plus most Stands aren't MFTL in travel speed, only attack speed.

TriforcePower1 said:
And RHCP is absolutely going to be able to deal with the jade army with his invisibility+Intangibility+Transmutation.
Transmutation which he doesn't spam and which apparently doesn't even work on beings made of jade. Plus RHCP taking on a small army is more likely than one member of this army hitting Akira once is hugely unlikely, even if the transmutation did work.

Okay so I'm wrong. Doesn't change anything. They're MFTL so being close to the speed of light means literally nothing.

If Akira spends the whole battle running, not only is he very likely to be cut off or sniped but RHCP isn't gonna catch up to the jade zombies either to defend Akira.

Clothes are one example. Josuke rescued Okuyasu by reverse transmutating using his clothes. Which meant that clothes and other non-conductors do get transmutated and it is not just a disregarded point by the author, but on purpose.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Clothes are one example. Josuke rescued Okuyasu by reverse transmutating using his clothes. Which meant that clothes and other non-conductors do get transmutated and it is not just a disregarded point by the author, but on purpose.
I mean okay but

clothes aren't made of jade? It's not even a similar material.

RHCP just blocks the blows with his attacks.

Basically, fight goes more or less like this:

Akira summons RHCP and Kai summons the jade army by throwing something. RHCP blocks the blow while Akira runs away, and when a summon appears, RHCP takes care of it via invisibility and intangibility. Kai decides that he needs to spam summons. Meanwhile, Akira is already outside of Kai's range because speed equalized and they already started at the limits of each other's range (which are quite similar). RHCP goes and defeats Kai via being a stand and uses electricity that works on other Stands. Meanwhile, the jade army won't be able to catch up with Akira because their speed is equalized with Akira's and the latter already had a starting advantage.

Blocks what blow? I'm confused what you mean by that? You're saying he's gonna transmutation kai and be able to go to Akira and block thing?

Also wouldn't RHCP eventually be unable to function due to the distance of him and his user? Or do I just not understand JoJo?

Ok, can I see one of Akira's battles where, without prior knowledge, he spends the entire battle sprinting the other way?

I think your angle is non-conductors. Which clothes are an example of. Araki doesn't need to show Akira transmutating every substance on earth to show the power of flex tape RHCP. It can transmute one non-conductor (not to mention any other stuff on Keicho and Okuyasu's person), so its not necessary to prove that it can transmute every single one case by case.

GyroNutz said:
Ok, can I see one of Akira's battles where, without prior knowledge, he spends the entire battle sprinting the other way?
How about the entire middle part of DiU where he was nowhere to be seen?

If RHCP goes to Kai; the jade zombies will reach Akira before RHCP reaches Kai and be able to hit him once before Kai gets killed (cause simply transmutating him isn't enough)

If RHCP sticks with Akira, it won't be able to defend Akira from numerous warriors at once cause speed is equal, likely can't transmutate them so Akira would get overwhelmed

TacticalNuke002 said:
How about the entire middle part of DiU where he was nowhere to be seen?
That's hiding from battle, running away while in a battle is very different. I'm assuming he's never actually done that before

I also feel like his overconfidence would get the best of him in the end as well. Also the Jombies have quite a good amount of maneuverability to close the distance. They're agile from what I can remember. They're like some of the greatest warriors aren't they?

@Jacky yes, and among his possible summons includes Crane who can fly, Mantis who is small and barely noticeable, multiple warriors with throwable weapons and Oogway who has ranged attacks

Oh I forgot he got the furious five too. Well, most of them.

yeah I don't see Akira ever being able to do all that.

Can't Akira just hide in a closed place... and kill the Jade Warriors one by one? Ooway is the only one who doesn't get one-shotted RHCP's normal attacks.

Also, if RHCP can transmute non-conductors, then I don't see why he wouldn't be able to transmute Ooway.

TriforcePower1 said:
Yeah, but does Kai lead with them? Or for that matter, does he even lead wirh summoning?
He usually does; he'd definitely lead with summoning from a distance of hundreds of meters

Therefir said:
Can't Akira just hide in a closed place... and kill the Jade Warriors one by one? Ooway is the only one who doesn't get one-shotted RHCP's normal attacks.
Also, if RHCP can transmute non-conductors, then I don't see why he wouldn't be able to transmute Ooway.
Jombies have a significant durability buff over their non-jaded forms, with Tigress (who scales above 3.6 tons) being unable to hurt one of them. It's arguable whether they all would get oneshot, since they would only need to be around 2x 3.6 tons in terms of durability to not be one-shot.

As for the second argument, does Josuke have the same transmutation ability as Akira?

Josuke has an all purpose matter manipulation with a huge number of applications. He can fix broken stuff, heal, reverse something to its previous state (which is what he used to rescue Okuyasu), break down a thing into its contsituent ingredients, reverse chemical reactions, fuse stuff together, reshape stuff etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back