• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in order to "trasmutate" Kai have to be pretty close to a wire, electricity wouldn't have the same effect on him since Kai is a spirit, so just moving him to a wire isn't enough to put him down.

That's it, it do not seems that Kai can actively collaborate along with the jade warriors (he needs to remotaly control them iirc), if there's any weakness about him.

That's...arguable, though, because those jade warriors could still kill Akira after Kai is gone to my knowledge.

I'd also argue I dunno how you'd kill him with electricity as there's no heart to stopcock or anything but I feel like that's easy to debunk.

You guys forgetting that RHCP can already electrocute stands, who have no organs and are incorporeal. Them being stone or not having a pulse isn't gonna matter much. As for Kai needing to be close, yeah, but from where they are fighting they are pretty close by

Can he transmutate the stand on its own or does it have to be the person who owns it? Just checking. I still don't see this working out for him in all honesty

Although that do not apply if Kai is just BFR, in whose case they still active.

RHCP do not conduct through anything, he was "sealed" using a wheel, someone would argue that can affect Kai, but I doubt it would affect the jade.

Keicho died cuz RHCP placed him into the wires, Okuyasu didn't die cuz Crazy Diamond restaured him before that happening.

Don't think is Kira's in character to trap someone indefinitively inside the electric red (if is possible), soon or later RHCP will expulse Kai from inside the red, and it will only suffer few burns.

When he pulls somebody into the wires, he is dragging them somewhere far away. Even if it is only a few burns, that's a BFR right there since he often drags his victims across the city

And BFR doesn't mean much because his army is still active and he has a way to harm Kira.

Also I mean Kai could just some back, yeah? Or am I wrong

Morioh is not a big town, he can just go back with no troubles. Although, nothing stop him from controlling the warriors from afar; and BFR Kai couod be a risk if there's warriors close to Kira.

His army being active doesn't mean much when Akira probably also booked it.

Well, that depends, How is his travel speed? iirc RHCP has Lightspeed travel when in his electric form and moving through wires, but that is just off the top of my head. If he does come back, RHCP is definitely not gonna let him out of the wires a second time.

Both have comparable AP, RHCP is not going to instantly kill Kai since electricity wouldn't have its common durability negation applying an spirit.

I think we do not consider travel speed in speed equal matches, but if any, Kai and Tigress covered a path in a small timeframe compared to Po that covered in in about a day or more (walking of course), but I do not remember the details.

I think the important thing to remember here is that, even tho they are close in AP, Kai cannot actually do real damage to RHCP due to his electric nature. He just isolates him, and kicks the shit out of him in a one sides brawl. His army probably have no idea what to do since they don't know about Akira and probably don't even understand modern technology enough to properly come after him. Even if they do, its only better for Akira because then they are even further away from him and are chasing RHCP across town while he slowly kicks the shit out of Kai.

I think this puts it pretty clearly in favour of Akira, and i back up my vote as such. I still think his zapping is gonna work since he can already use it on stands who have no internal organs

Stands are quite different since they transfer the damage to its user, perhaps it can shock Kai, but only burns can happen since Kai as spirirt wouldn't suffer from heart, nerve or pulmonar strokes.

So the fight is basically Kai against a guy he can't see, and he do not even known he is fighting? As battle standard he do known about Akira (is the only one he can see as enemy).

Antoniofer said:
Stands are quite different since they transfer the damage to its user, perhaps it can shock Kai, but only burns can happen since Kai as spirirt wouldn't suffer from heart, nerve or pulmonar strokes.
So the fight is basically Kai against a guy he can't see, and he do not even known he is fighting? As battle standard he do known about Akira (is the only one he can see as enemy).
Yeah, but he can still just punch him

Seemingly so. He would probably figure out who he is fighting after an invisible force keeps kicking the shit out of him. I guess he would know that Akira is some great but unknown distance away, but RHCP can all but guarantee he will never reach him

Can't he sense RHCP via extrasensory perception?

Also skimming through the arguments, Akira can't book it cause then Kai won't be in RHCP's range. He also doesn't need to kill or even fight RHCP; one of his jade zombies getting a hit on Akira does the job.

The argument for Akira as far as I can see is that RHCP reaches Kai and beats the crap out of him (cause transmutation is apparently OOC) before one of the many jade zombies that Kai summons hits Akira once.

I'm voting for Kai btw. I see him getting a single hit in more likely than not. So...yeah I'm voting for Kai because he just seems to have like...more ways to actually hit Akira

@Gyro

Perhaps, but that is kinda beside the point.

As long as he is basically anywhere in Morioh that has a decent power source, RHCP will still be in range. Yeah, but he doesn't know where Akira is and he can hide basically anywhere in Morioh. Don't forget that almost the entire first half of DiU was spent trying to find Akira, and they ultimately had to call in Joseph to do it.

No, its in character, it just won't work all that well to actually put him down since he is made of stone.

Jackythejack said:
I'm voting for Kai btw. I see him getting a single hit in more likely than not. So...yeah I'm voting for Kai because he just seems to have like...more ways to actually hit Akira
How would he even find Akira? The almost the entire first half of part 4 was spent trying to find Akira and they couldn't even with the backing of the speedwagon foundation. They had to call in joseph to do it, whose power is basically perfect for finding him. What feats does Kai or his army have of finding Akira when he can be basically anywhere in Morioh

Couldn't he sense Akira's chi or is that wrong? Sounds like something he could do but maybe I'm just making things up at this point.

I got a class to get to but I'll keep checking in on this

Don't they start the battle by knowing where the other fighter is?

Kai isn't made of stone, but his summons are.

Jackythejack said:
Couldn't he sense Akira's chi or is that wrong? Sounds like something he could do but maybe I'm just making things up at this point.

I got a class to get to but I'll keep checking in on this
He could but idk the range of his sensing. Enhanced senses and telepathic link with his summons helps to find Akira ig

@Jacky

Idk, but how would he even distinguish him from the others?

@Gyro

I don't think so. That has kinda been a point of contention in other matches before, and people have lost just cuz of that.

Well that cleans it up real fast then. Guess he just transmutates and shocks lol

Shock wouldn't kill him though, and also sensing how powerful someone is helps a lot. He could just tell Akira is a powerful character.

Mm. If Kai knows where Akira is, then I think that Kai's jade zombies can reach and hit Akira before Kai gets transmutated. If he doesn't, then Kai gets transmutated because, while they could probably find Akira, I seriously doubt they'll find him in time before Kai gets turned to electricity

Jackythejack said:
Shock wouldn't kill him though, and also sensing how powerful someone is helps a lot. He could just tell Akira is a powerful character.
A single one wouldn't, but constant electrocution would. Akira isn't notably power, at least not more than a bunch of the other people in Morioh. Also, Morioh actually has issues with people using their detection since their is a strong spiritual presence all over the town.

GyroNutz said:
Mm. If Kai knows where Akira is, then I think that Kai's jade zombies can reach and hit Akira before Kai gets transmutated. If he doesn't, then Kai gets transmutated because, while they could probably find Akira, I seriously doubt they'll find him in time before Kai gets turned to electricity
He doesn't know where they are tho

Without meaning to sound salty, I'm starting to feel like the location chosen is pretty unfavourable to Kai lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back