• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Bracket (All Slots Filed)

Effectively, yes. Personal dislike isn't anything good, but there's nothing that can be done.

Knight (Destiny)

On the real I think my other 8-Bs are higher, and I doubt Skull Knight would be let in to a second 8-B bracket after winning the other one rip

I can set it up if needed, although I don't want to overstep my bounds since it isn't my thread.

I looked for the 8-B ratings for the characters who currently don't have calcs and found that the Terrarian is at 15.64885 Tons, although I'm not 100% sure this is where it comes from.

I dug deep into the other two and couldn't find a calc that puts them anywhere specific so baseline will have to be assumed.

I also started the tournament, lol

I'll start the first Round soon I guess, using the Tournament above

Should we make multiple Rounds in one go so the Bracket doesn't last too long and so that the other Rounds can quicken

I'd rather take a round or two at a time. It should be up to Necromercer since it belongs to him.

Raiden is only 23.55 tons of TNT? You should be okay unless you still want to change character?

Edit: Nega-Chin is over the 40 Tons threshold so he can't be used unfortunately.

Still no to anything over 40 tons. I'll do a different bracket for the upper end of CB later.

Anyway, yeah Colonel, if you want to manage this thing, that would be great.

I haven't noticed this before, but Knuckle Bine easily stomps half of the bracket via Nen Crush (fear hax, madness manip type 3)

@Necro

Shall I change anything, or?

Well, if a free slot opens you have priority on choosing a character. I might give up my character spot if no openings occur.

Screw it. You can have my character spot and I'll use my character if an opening occurs.

Round 2 is up

Back