• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Bracket (All Slots Filed)

Necromercer said:
Well, Maybe next Bracket...kay? But feel free to vote!
I gave him my character spot.

For reference Usopp is 17.9 Tons

Just to make it clear, restrict Gamma Guts and Sharp Teeth for future rounds with Y. V.

6th Round

Waiting for Colonel Krukov to make the 5th Round since he said he'd do the odd numbered Rounds, although I can set up all the Rounds if he doesn't have time for them, I'll just need a heads up if he wants me to

Look at the OP

"At the end of a 24 hour period, whoever has the most votes wins the fight."

At the time I used the Wheel, meaning after 1 day, it was a tie

So I used the Wheel to decide it cause there was no clear Winner and I've seen others do some kind of coin flip when there were ties on their Brackets

They're all 50/50 overalls so it doesn't matter if it's a coin flip or a wheel anyways

Anyways, Spider-Man still wins as he's leading the Votes by 1 after the Wheel

Yeah. I'm going to get busy due to going back to work, sorry :/

If you send me the results of each thread, on this thread, I'll update the challonge page accordingly.

Well, the 5th battle hasn't happened yet, and the 6th battle is a win on Kazuma's favor. And the 4th battle Spider-Man advanced (although I think Mitsuki should have won)

I can also add battles to the respective pages as well. Just let me know what one's are can and can't due to potential mismatches that may occur.

Also, I don't think we should discourage people from voting on the threads as per standard wiki rules. We can still advance after 24 hours, but just keep the thread running till it's possible to be added.

The 8th Round

@Colonel Krukov

You should start the 5th and 7th Round together right now since I already started the 8th Round and so we just need your Rounds to go on

@Milly Rocking Bandit

I'm just following the OP's Rules for this specific Bracket

At the end of a 24 hour period, whoever has the most votes wins the fight.

They were tied when I last checked the Thread so I decided to use the Wheel so it'd be 50/50 as to who could advance and it picked Spider-Man

Then more Votes came in for Spider-Man and he's still somehow leading so looks like he advances

Up to the OP to decide what to do with the Round though

ZackMoon1234 said:
The 8th Round
@Colonel Krukov

You should start the 5th and 7th Round together right now since I already started the 8th Round and so we just need your Rounds to go on

@Milly Rocking Bandit

I'm just following the OP's Rules for this specific Bracket

At the end of a 24 hour period, whoever has the most votes wins the fight.

They were tied when I last checked the Thread so I decided to use the Wheel so it'd be 50/50 as to who could advance and it picked Spider-Man

Then more Votes came in for Spider-Man and he's still somehow leading so looks like he advances

Up to the OP to decide what to do with the Round though
But two of his most important wincons were invalidated.

5th Round

7th Round

@Milly Rocking Bandit

It does look like they were invalidated and I'd vote MItsuki too if I could based on your reasoning

Don't know if I should clear Spider-Man's Votes though since I don't know if that's how it works

It's up to Necromercer if he should proceed since I don't have power over this Bracket

@Necromercer

Making a new Thread is pretty pointless though since you can just clear the Votes within the current Thread itself

Just do some kind of 50/50 decisions like a coin flip or something since I don't think anyone else is voting there anymore at this rate

After all, it's the only Round that hasn't concluded yet at its Column

I'll start the other Rounds now

@Colonel Krukov

Round 4 - Still needs a winner...

Round 5 - Terrarian wins

Round 7 - Celistia Ralgris wins

Round 8 - Yuna wins

I've updated the bracket. Can any of the rounds be added to the profile pages?

Which one's are okay to add/aren't stomps?

Y.V. vs Idon Man wasn't a stomp. We just had no Iron Man supporters.

The Hunter vs Mitsuki / 10th Round

@Colonel Krukov

Don't add any of these, they don't fulfill the quota to be added

Round 4 - Mitsuki has a vote (1)

Round 9 - Specter Knight has more votes (2)

Round 11 - Satou Kazuma has more votes (2)

Round 12 - Celistia Ralgris has a vote (1)

Okie. I'm going to wait till the tournament is over to add to profiles, so I can do them in one huge batch.

Back