• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: RIDE SMASH THE LIGHTNING

Hey there, did you always wondering how those muscle-brain folks thinking whenever they are in a decisive fight or something important? Well...simple: Just punch throught of it
However, what if the problem they encountered are really bad like it involved elemental shennanigans or some of supernatural stuff? Just punch it....and if that doesn't work.....punch harder....not work again...punch rapidly until your fist numb
Well why i said this because right now you will see how those mindset work, the next match in the world's tournament of urban shaker
in this fight a supervillain that used rhe electronic powerset has encountered a male deliquent-like student who always relient to his fist to solve a problem, and no he is not the Imagine Breaker
Can his fist catch the lightning? Can his fist soar the skies rained by lightning!? We'll find out now

• NWH/Post-Arc Reactor Electro is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Battersea Battery Station
  • images
  • Starting range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Ride the Lightning: 0
  • Violence is the a question and the answer is YES: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Sogiita.Gunha.600.1974116.jpg

Last edited:
So... First of all, Gunha should've a rough idea of what Electro can do by the virtue of fighting Misaka, who fights in a manner that is similar to Electro's fighting style, so he won't be really surprised at what the latter can do. The main issue that he is facing is Electro's superior LS - which can be used to restrain Gunha, Electro's paralysis inducement - which he doesn't resist, and the fact that he is a delusional dumbass who tends to be bombastic and call out his attacks with telegraphed moves and loud anime-like attack names.

On Electro's side... Gunha might be able to bypass his intangibility on the off-chance he decides to abuse it - don't really think Electro would be pushed to abuse it. But it is something worth mentioning. I am also sure that Gunha doesn't have any real notable fighting skill, and is akin to Kamijou Touma, in where he is a simple street fighter, but... unlike in the case of Touma, in where his power is extremely limited and he has to use everything he has to score a win, and has become extremely skilled in his own way; Gunha, to my knowledge, has only fought street punks and the like that can't really challenge him, and one extremely powerful foe that just attacked mindlessly and without much planning (Misaka during the Level 6 Incident)

The one time in where he fought a foe with a power just as strong as his, but had the skill to back it as well... Gunha got trashed, plain and simple. Electro might not really be skilled, but this is a thing that should be noted.

Also, Electro will probably not **** around like Gunha would. So there is that.

Gunha has a unique advantage here, having experience fighting Misaka who is an electro master. However he is also able punch away electricity (yes this shouldn’t be physically possible, but his reality warping let’s him do it).

Gonna think about this one for a bit.

Which AP value are we using for Electro here?

The main issue that he is facing is Electro's superior LS - which can be used to restrain Gunha
Thing is, he may be theoretically able to restrain him, but he has no way to make Gunha stop attacking while restrained. So Electro can't really draw advantage from that as he just eats Gunha's explosions while trying.

Electro's paralysis inducement - which he doesn't resist
That's via lightning, though, so Aurora Guard kind of prevents that.

The one time in where he fought a foe with a power just as strong as his, but had the skill to back it as well... Gunha got trashed, plain and simple. Electro might not really be skilled, but this is a thing that should be noted.
In the Junko fight Gunha was 1000% not remotely serious, so bad argument. Honestly, if he fights seriously, like against Misaka, his skill becomes pretty much irrelevant because every attack of his just has big AoE. There just really is no more skilful way to deal with Gunha's punches than to jump 10m to the side to avoid the shockwave.

Also, Electro will probably not **** around like Gunha would. So there is that.
Eh, Gunha doesn't "**** around" in that he doesn't defeat his opponents fast or anything. Unless there's a special mindset like against Junko.

Anyway, one thing to consider is that once an attack against Gunha becomes part of his delusions it does way less damage against him. Additionally Gunha has a good healing factor so Electro would need to really hit him lots and lots more than the other way around.

I’m just shocked that the only guy that can completely negate Electro’s intangibility in the tournament ended up being Electro’s first opponent…..

I mean, his intangibility wasn't supposed to be that decisively abused anyway, right? At least IIRC that's what was said in the nomination.

Anyway, I will vote Gunha for my reasons.

I mean, his intangibility wasn't supposed to be that decisively abused anyway, right? At least IIRC that's what was said in the nomination.
Don't know who said that he don't abuse his intag because I'm 99% sure he actually do, at least the three Spider-Men were in serious troubles do to that (one of the reasons of why he was the most dangerous villain from the enemy side in the movie, along with obviously the power up from the Arc Reactor).

Btw Gunha FRA, from the things in his profile along with what was said above I believe he is most likely to win.

Don't know who said that he don't abuse his intag because I'm 99% sure he actually do, at least the three Spider-Men were in serious troubles do to that (one of the reasons of why he was the most dangerous villain from the enemy side in the movie, along with obviously the power up from the Arc Reactor).

Btw Gunha FRA, from the things in his profile along with what was said above I believe he is most likely to win.
I linked some videos proving that he’s not intangible all the time and plenty of times where he’s been hit physically.

That's 4:0 for Gunha, I think?
3 more to go.

Back