• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1 - Match 7: Gyomei Himejima vs Guts

ATLERNATE TITLE: FEAR IN THE DARK, STONE FREE

The Strongest Hashira against the Best Swordman of Dark Age, well....this should be straightforward
The class of weapon masters with their unbelieveable skills and experience, alongside their super-human strength that none of creatures can achieved unless they are trained themselves or fell into a fated event....
The man that manipulated the stone around his environment against the black swordman with his giant sword that can decapitated anything alongside his "armor"
.....I'm sorry if this is the skill battle, but from the look of battle goes, i can see which one of you would be defeated...

• Black Swordman Guts is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Inunaki Tunnel
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Stone Pillar: 0
  • Black Swordman: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Guts.%28BERSERK%29.600.3698699.jpg

VS
Himejima.Gyoumei.600.3201613.jpg

Last edited:
guts stronger, better fighter, armor allows Guts to take numerous attacks and keep fighting stronger opponents and ignore pain. Guts fra

Gyomei takes this due to TPW. He's way more skilled than guts. It is stated that gyomei uses his weapon like it's a part of his body.

He also has Precog due to TPW, and has faster reaction speeds.

Gyomei takes this due to TPW. He's way more skilled than guts. It is stated that gyomei uses his weapon like it's a part of his body.

He also has Precog due to TPW, and has faster reaction speeds.
More skilled than Guts? Feats or not true. Guts solos hundreds of Soldiers/demons at once.

Dude thats such a vague statement that so many characters have about their weapons and swords are literally meant to be used as extensions of the body in combat. Its meaningless to say the least. And tpw last for how long? not to mention Gyomei was gonna die that night stated by Koku iirc.

fodder level demons and soldiers. Gyomei fought lower moon level demons for 6 hours straight.
Yeah Guts has definitely fought waaayyyy more than just fodder demons. I haven’t actually read Berserk so I’m pretty bad here, but you’re severely underestimating him.

He’s fought Nosferatu Zodd and a massive dragon before. I’m gonna let people who actually read Berserk argue though, I have limited knowledge.

Guts was able to beat Grunbeld who could single handedly held off against 3,000 Soldiers.

There’s a ton more feats, but again I’m limited here (just watched the 1997 anime).

Guts has previously outskilled and defeated Kokushibo in a match, who ***** on Gyomei lmao.

Guts takes this.

That was only because I didn't feel like arguing, if we did the match again he'd win.
ya ya, Yorrichi negs in that way. Anyways, let's not derail and close this ticket, this is straight stomp

Back