• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) 7-C+ Tournament Round 2, Match 3: Johnny X vs Koon Ran

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well, things went pretty quick for last match. But now, here we go again...

Johnny X (@RandomGuy2345) VS Koon Ran (@Imaginym)

Johnny X is used and Train City Arc Koon are used.

As usual, speed is equalized and battle is at Sports Festival Stadium.

Who wins?

Got a head of fiery hair, and a turbo-charged backpack: 7 (RandomGuy2345, Psychomaster35, Popted2, ImNot4nUser, Nierre, Monkey Dunno, Arceus0x)

D-Rank Regular:

Inconclusive:

201944119_4392419547443367_3372567403690684540_n.jpg

daeihu6-c8463585-abc6-405c-93b1-d5479085a846.jpg

Last edited:
I would also say to add images, but it's pretty hard to find good Johnny Test art, let alone Johnny X art.

Also, I don't want you to get permanent blindness from the horrible "fan art" and hate art from Johnny Test.

Last edited:
To get the AP out of the way:

Koon: 68.2 Kilotons
Johnny: Massively above 50.3 Kilotons

Pretty negligible if I do say so myself.

Saying in advance, I don't know either character very well at all, so I'll leave debating this to users more knowledgeable about them than myself. Good luck & have fun, all!

I can argue for koon.

What does Johnny lead with and can he evade martial arts well enough?
Johnny leads with Hurricane Hands and Power Poots. They are city sized attacks, so Koon will have trouble avoiding city sized Tornadoes and Explosions.

Johnny has his own Martial Arts, plus he spams Teleportation in this key, so he'll have no problem avoiding Koon's attacks.

And good luck trying to put Johnny down for good. He's Tanky asf.

Johnny leads with Hurricane Hands and Power Poots. They are city sized attacks, so Koon will have trouble avoiding city sized Tornadoes and Explosions.

Johnny has his own Martial Arts, plus he spams Teleportation in this key, so he'll have no problem avoiding Koon's attacks.

And good luck trying to put Johnny down for good. He's Tanky asf.
I'd like links for the attacks and how they work cause if they were truly city sized then he'd be 7-B.

Koon ran will have trouble but don't underestimate him either. He may not be as tanky but he could eventually put him down with constant lightning bombardment

I'd like links for the attacks and how they work cause if they were truly city sized then he'd be 7-B.

Koon ran will have trouble but don't underestimate him either. He may not be as tanky but he could eventually put him down with constant lightning bombardment
I'll respond to this later, as I have a pretty busy morning today.

Here are 2 examples of his Hurricane Hands.

Here's his Power Poots. The Power Poots actually past the city, so his range could possibly be higher.

Just because they're city sized, doesn't mean it's 7-B. That's just range.

Good luck trying to hit him. Koon will have to amp his speed in order to catch Johnny, since Johnny spams Teleportation in character. Also, Johnny X is a ranged fighter, so Koon will have to cover a lot of distance in order to catch Johnny. The moment he tries to do that, he's getting hit with a massive Tornado or a massive explosion. Not to mention, Johnny has a lot of other abilities in his arsenal as well.

Also, how is Koon overcoming Toon Force, Regen (to an extent), Elasticity, and Immense Pain Tolerance?

Yeah if I'm being honest i see Koon ran kicking ass for a while bit Johnny may just outdodge and outlast. Unlike Baam, Ran has no real way to counter someone who can teleport and who is tanky. I feel like Johnny would probably just struggle against him until the dude's drained.

I do want more ToG supporters to come here and give their opinion.
Cause ran still has options such as barriers and the cloud

I don't see Koon kicking ass until he uses his speed amps. Koon kinda has no.chance against Johnny unless he uses his speed amps, as he gets outranged, outdodged, and outlasted by Johnny.

What does Koon's cloud attack do again?

I don't see Koon kicking ass until he uses his speed amps. Koon kinda has no.chance against Johnny unless he uses his speed amps, as he gets outranged, outdodged, and outlasted by Johnny.

What does Koon's cloud attack do again?
Basically summons a cloud that covers the field and makes it hard to see while letting him use more lightinng or sth along those lines. Basically a smoke screen

Aside of AP IDK...

Koon Ran=Rak=Cassano>Bam w/thorn(nearly oneshot Reflejo)>>>Reflejo>Bam w/o thorn(68 kilotons)
Koon has a x1.3 superiority in AP and danmaku

IDK what Johny can do yet and I am slightly occupied will see later more in detail

Ran scales above someone who scales massively above someone who scales above 68 kilotons
Well, they both massively scale above calcs by an unknown amount, so the AP gap is pretty negligible.

Ran is more skilled and experienced, but Johnny is more versatile, ranged, and tankier than Ran.

Back