• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Tournament: Path to the Throne

Ooh, that's no good, then

Yuna is exclusively a melee fighter at base, with no ranged attacks, low versatility in terms of abilities and few resistances. Most of the other fighters have at least one, if not more, of flight, hax, stat amps, durability negation, healing/regen or way s to immobilize/incapacitate. Her LS also isn't very high, which means she could be pinned.
I don´t like her having higher reactions, half of the powers would have to land and she just dodges with hypersonic+ reactions while everyone would be equalized to supersonic+

If her dura was 7-B, then it would be landing and AoE right now is she being a dodger of hax and a 7-A tank

I pick her

I pick her
Genshin Impact is under revision, so it better to not use her

this is the 3rd time someone wanted to use a GI character now

If we go for the first one, he can participate, since on the rules its stated a preferable value (which I understand "around that would be cool")

Alright her then

45.977483986615681033 Megatons

Alright her then

45.977483986615681033 Megatons
I can't guarantee she'll make it in. There are some people who submitted a first character that wasn't valid, so I'm waiting to see if they nominate a new one first. I'll go down the list of priority order.

I don´t like her having higher reactions, half of the powers would have to land and she just dodges with hypersonic+ reactions while everyone would be equalized to supersonic+

If her dura was 7-B, then it would be landing and AoE right now is she being a dodger of hax and a 7-A tank
That's fair.
I placed her as an extra fighter for the tourney victor to fight instead

@Oliver_de_jesus (New character)

Electry man but evil 55.091534111911867670535587 megatons, nearly all his hax need to hit his enemies

Electry man but evil 55.091534111911867670535587 megatons, nearly all his hax need to hit his enemies
I'm afraid that's an even bigger no

Alright, Vulcan's in
Besides the RPL and Precog that from memory are combat applicable in the Workplace Competition Arc key I'm also pretty sure he is supposed to possess blitz and one-shot levels amps and abilities, along with a poison that is actually deconstruction and several other things that definitely aren't from a low hax tournament, and I know this from the match against Shea in a mid hax tournamen. To quote some post of that match:
Both has speed amp, would Limit Break be considered a speedblitz in Arifureta verse? Vulcan dealt with an attempt speedblitz stealth attack without using ZAIA Spec at the time, the same speedblitz mode that stuffed average A.I. massively sped up their perception to the point that a failure of a comedian can trained in his own head long enough that he's more than a match than a trained soldier.

and in term of sheer statistics amp, does she have anything else other than Limit Break? He can individually amp both his AP and Dura with Mammoth and Kong Ability which allowed him to completely shrugged off a Finisher, basically a move that one-shot peer opponent, without any damage.

And about Skill.

Zero-One Rider doesn't have conventional Skill feats like "This man has fight with his eyes closed" or "This dude has a special techniques that counter X". Because that stuff get counter by average Humagear A.I. being able to take a glance and copies opponent's moves, even the special techniques that took years to cultivate. As seen by Zero-One who's initial skill jump from average civilian to good enough to tussles with several military personnel.

it turn into how much faster you can just adapt through your opponents gimmicks than they can do to you.

Dodo Magia absolutely trounced Shining Hopper in it's first debut despite the fact that it has never encountered a TP spams before in it's entirely life, and it took exactly 20 seconds for Dodo Magia to counter TP spams and predicting Zero-One every moves.

and then Shining Arithmetic is now online and it is Dodo Magia who is on the receiving end of getting Adapted. It took Zero-One's punch getting dodge once and Dodo Magia just can't keep up anymore, any attempts made by Dodo Magia adapting to Zero-One is moot by the fact that Zero-One just Adapt faster, along with the fact that Shining Arithmetic was made specifically to **** with Adapting.

and then Thouser came along and completely trounced Shining Arithmetic, and then Vulcan stomp Thouser.
The thing is, the speed amp that by all account should be blitzing him are easily dealt with because he is that good.

That is him without ZAIA Spec boosting his perception, nor he activating his Speed Amp which also blitz people who have the same perception Amp as ZAIA Spec and that can be used at a thought too.

Damn high is a good indication. Finisher one-shot peer opponent, Vulcan activate one of his own amp is enough to easily shrug it off without any visible damage. And the people he has shrug off scale above her.

Hey, welcome to Zero-One. Weakest RPL in the series easily trump 2x stat gap and get good enough to adapt through TP spams in 20 seconds. Zero-One trump that with his baseline RPL and Vulcan scale over that by about two layers, potentially as high as Z1 who kinda just jump two entire tiers in order to surpassed Thouser.

That could certainly be a problem.

But Vulcan can basically spawns projectiles/elementals around him, or on his body. This include but not limited to lightning danmaku needles, homing wolf shots, fire that vaporize opponent due to sheer heat, flash freeze ice, and stinger that can inject poison that deconstruct opponent onto cellular level.

Also, he has flight that he isn't afraid to abuse.

Again, it isn't a conventional one since the conventional way of showing "skill" will be immediately copies by Vulcan due to how fast A.I. can analyse stuff, they literally have all the time they need with their massively slowdown perception.

The precog can be useful, but here's lie the things about Z1 Precog. It kept growing better.

As Shea changed her tactics so does Vulcan being able to basically simulated what she will planned ahead in times, the more she kept fighting him the more he just understand where and how she will attacks him from.

That is how he is able to just shrug off Valkyrie attempt at blizting him.

This level of analyse are able to even work against peep that has Type 2 Acausality like Zero-One.

And on the instinctive reaction part, Zero-One weaker form got that too. Dodging attack from point-blank range, from his blind spot and whatnot but got trounced by Thouser anyway.
Vulcan's amp is different to Zaia Spec's perception amp. His speed amp comes from Cheetah and Falcon's abilities which amps his whole body and perception.

Vulcan's poison deconstructs the whole body in a second or so I don't think Low-Mid healing can work.

Since speed is equal, Speed Amp could probably counter precog by going faster than she can see the future. Not shown in Zero-One in particular but in Zi-O, that counter a person that can see the future.
And could quote more post but this should be enough to make clear that he absolutely isn't fine for a low hax tournament at all, not matter how you look at it.

Besides the RPL and Precog that from memory are combat applicable in the Workplace Competition Arc key I'm also pretty sure he is supposed to possess blitz and one-shot levels amps and abilities, along with a poison that is actually deconstruction and several other things that definitely aren't from a low hax tournament, and I know this from the match against Shea in a mid hax tournamen. To quote some post of that match:

And could quote more post but this should be enough to make clear that he absolutely isn't fine for a low hax tournament at all, not matter how you look at it.
Ouch, that's a lot. yeah, that cannot fly

Arggghh

Fine

Greninja

Frogadier*, but they're in

Removed Vulcan, and replaced him with Frogadier, which was submitted late yesterday.

Currently, waiting on XSOUL's answer for Iron Man's AP. If not, next is Spinoirr's Minori

If we restrict to his 7-B key, he doesn't have any of those at all.

All of those are Rampage Vulcan who have all of the abilities mentioned. The one we are using here is specifically Kamen Rider Vulcan vanilla who is relies entirely on CqC and range with some vibe bonus. And ZAIA Spec is optional equipment.

Please don't spread misinformation on something you didn't know about

If we restrict to his 7-B key, he doesn't have any of those at all.

All of those are Rampage Vulcan who have all of the abilities mentioned. The one we are using here is specifically Kamen Rider Vulcan vanilla who is relies entirely on CqC and range with some vibe bonus. And ZAIA Spec is optional equipment.

Please don't spread misinformation on something you didn't know about
The op explicitly mentioned Workplace Competition Arc, those things are from Workplace Competition Arc, so I wasn't spreading misinformation.

The op explicitly mentioned Workplace Competition Arc, those things are from Workplace Competition Arc, so I wasn't spreading misinformation.
Yes, in his Rampage Vulcan form specifically. Something that is literally not applicable in this tournament due to Rampage Vulcan being 6-C.

Yes, in his Rampage Vulcan form specifically. Something that is literally not applicable in this tournament due to Rampage Vulcan being 6-C.
9-B, up to High 7-A with Equipment | 7-B with Standard Progrise Keys, 7-A with Assault Wolf, higher with Finishers | 7-B with Standard Progrise Keys, 7-A with Assault Wolf, at least High 7-A with RampageVulcan, higher with Finishers | At least High 7-A with Shooting Wolf, at least 6-C with Assault Wolf, at least High 6-C with RampageVulcan, higher with Finishers

Key: Isamu Fuwa | Metsuboujinrai Arc | Workplace Competition Arc | Hiden Manufacture Arc
He don't have anything 6-C until his fourth key, but enough derailment.

Let's just say that Expectro has a hate bandwagon over Kamen Rider based on his refusal on participating on Human Form Riders vs Spy x Family

But for real, the tiers on Vulcan page is f***ing re**ded confusing like most of his matches are still around while that tiers being used there wasn't even exist for some reason (6-C Rampage Vulcan in Workplace competition Arc while the profile said "High 7-A as Rampage Vulcan")

I have asked this in a while but never find an answer

But for real, the tiers on Vulcan page is f***ing re**ded confusing like most of his matches are still around while that tiers being used there wasn't even exist for some reason (6-C Rampage Vulcan in Workplace competition Arc while the profile said "High 7-A as Rampage Vulcan")

I have asked this in a while but never find an answer
29d.jpg

Back