• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3cd904f92b6b51843ddf5975d26b6126
Third round of the 7-B Brackets begins! The winner of the last round was Magilou.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified for whatever reasons)

The combatants for this round are Satou Kazuma, nominated by SiroyashaGinSan, and Sirus (Dark Chronicle), submitted by LordGriffin100.

Vol 10 Satou and Emperor Griffin are used. Speed is equal, battle takes place on the Gem Battlefield, 50m apart.

Satou is > 54 Megatons, Griffon casually performed a 8.34 Megato feat.

Satou Kazuma - 5 (Phoenix, Shiroyasha, Iapitus, Dragon, Anonymous)

Sirus (Dark Chronicle) -

Incon -

1502680-dc136
1507889165 8640e3ea5035d462ab52014d 1484307674

If Sirus's time travel is combat applicable then it at least stops it from being a stomp, but I assume from him being in this tournement it probably isn't in character for him to use

To be fair Sirus' feat is casual and he can stat amp.

IDK what Sirus' first move is but all I know is that the Time Travel isn't used in combat in character and the mind manip isn't combat applicable.

So he has a win condition at the very least. In that case, Kazuma uses his far higher AP and super luck to take this pretty decisively. I also vote as such

Kazuma will probably get the first attack. His Stealth Mastery is great to say the least and that's what he does first plus something like Drain Touch which at this point can incap someone comparable to him instantly when used offensively.

Kazuma is stronger than Megumin's 54 Megatons. I vote Kazuma.

Sirus can still

• Immobilize Kazuma with shockwaves
  • Stat Amp (Although to what degree I'm unaware of)
  • Take less damage from enemies (He should apparently have Damage Reduction but I think the profile was made before we had that power on the site)
  • Use illusions (to what degree this is applicable in combat I don't know)
  • Create forcefields
  • Create armies of minions
So I suppose this isn't a stomp.

Can't do if he's drained of life and energy to do so. His Stealth works on the girl who can sense souls and magic kilometres range and the guy who can see past and future plus having kilometres eyesight plus can sense emotions. Aka Vanir.

Stealth is tricky as Griffon is aware he is in combat and has AoE attacks.

I admit lifedrain would screw him over, though.

AnonymousBlank said:
The stress has gotten to you
quietly goes to grab another cup of coffee in the middle of the day

Kazuma - 5 (Phoenix, Shiroyasha, Iapitus, Dragon, Anonymous)

Unless he spams it all over the place, that's barely a prob. And even then, Kazuma can take it and strategize again. His probability and amp can give him chance to dodge and he only needs one single chance before one-shotting him.

@Dragoo

Mind Manipulation is combat applicable though... He won't use it on someone like Satou anyway because Satou is Human and that's the one thing Sirus despises the most. He'd never mind hax a human, instead, he'll try to obliterate him.

I'm voting Griffon because not only is his first move flight so he'll get out of Satou's range and also possesses Teleportation so he can easily avoid Satou's attacks while raining Magic Blasts.

While he isn't as powerful as Satou, Griffon can eventually ware him down. Considering Sirus could spread his consciousness across 10,000 years and maintain constant hold on his army and all the monsters in every area for over 10+ years with seemingly no effort and Griffon is far superior to Sirus in every regard he won't be getting tierd any time soon.

The Atlamillia also allow Griffon to withstand more damage then he normally would. Sirus could survive a massive staff drilling a hole through his stomach.

If it somehow came to a physical brawl the shockwaves from Griffon's attacks cause Stop/Paralysis so even though he can't really harm Satou, he'll stop his movements completely.

Griffon also possesses Sirus's Illusion Creation which he used to blacken the area and could make Satou see what he wants him to.

The description of Sirus paralysis sounds mostamina, stun but I do not known enough. Sirus seems to be better at fighting and has better stamina, additionally is smarter and can summon more people, but Kazuma seems to have way better at stealth and has supernatural luck, aside from higher AP. I'm inclined to vote for Sirus, but I'll remain neutral for now.

Sirus - 1 (Griffon)

Satou - 7 (Phoenix, Shiroyasha, Iapitus, Dragon, Anonymous, Jacky, Zack)

Technically grace has begun although Griffon brings up some good points.

If his supernatural luck is that good he shouldn't have been allowed in this tournament.

I still see no answer for how Satou will reach Griffon.

To be fair I feel like having a casual 8.3 MT feat + Stat Amps + Damage Reduction should at least let him survive attacks from and somewhat harm Kazuma.

A difference of x6.5 isn't that high tho, notable, but isn't going to oneshot unless it hit a vital point. After Griffin's points I'll bote for Sirius.

Satou has fought people who can fly before, mainly Chimera and Griffin. He'll just use his bow, which also one-shot.

Atimillia can be stealed. Not to mention he can steal while hidden. Once it's done, the DR is gone.

Adventurers like Kazuma won't do hand-to-hand combat. They're sneaky, always getting quickest win as possible.

I don't know if that can be used if he doesn't know where he is.

A 6.5 difference with stat amps and damage reduction involved isn't by any means in the one shot range.

LordGriffin1000 said:
If his supernatural luck is that good he shouldn't have been allowed in this tournament.
Not really that ground breaking at this point yet. His 6-C ver has broken luck, not 7-B. His achievement comes from cheating or doing best.

1. Griffion can easily dodge while in the air thanks to the distance between the two and people seem to have forgotten Teleportation!

2. Atlamillia have Will's of their own and can easily fly right back to Griffion, they also cannot be touched by anyone unless they choose to be so Damage Resistance isn't going anywhere.

3. Steath isn't much for Griffon given he'll have a bird's eye view from above.

Unless the attack hits, the Stealth won't be broken, it's like Fate's PC. He ain't dodging it.

That's good call, I admit he can't do shit to that.

The anti-NEET-black-haired-cliched-isekai harem-protagonist ninja who is also was in bird's eye view couldn't see Kazuma aka NEET black haired cliched isekai harem protagonist.

Sirus - 2 (Griffon, Anton)

Kazuma - 8 (Phoenix, Shiroyasha, Iapitus, Dragon, Anonymous, Jacky, Zack, Stater)

@Shiro

Teleportation. If him firing arrows is all he has to hit Griffon in the air, I don't see him winning.

Also Griffon can summon countless soldiers and monsters throughout time to horde the area. They are bound to draw him out considering there will be thousands of them searching.

If Sirus's first move is flight, and Satou has no real answer then I'm going with Sirus. While the AP disparity is rather cripplingly against him, dodging arrows fired from a bow while possessing teleportation would be childsplay. If he spams flight and ranged attacks, he should be fine.

Issue is, I'm not sure how in character it is for him to spam ranged attacks against a character he wants to completely obliterate.

Sirus spammed flight and Teleportation, Forcefields, and Ranged attacks.

He also started a war to eradicate all humans from the face of the Earth and sent his essence across 10,000 years to take control of the monsters and sent his army who was massive enough to fight a war throughout time.

Once he gained the other two Atlamillia he Transformed into Emperor Griffon and teleported through time and started destroying everything. It's revealed that he was only playing around because in the Dark Cloud 2 verse when someone holds all three Atlamillia, the Second Moon in the sky falls to wipe out the earth.

This event was created by the Moon People to kill off anyone who holds all three Atlamillia because no one would be strong enough to stop them.

Considering there is no second moon and Satou is the only human here in the area I see no reason why Griffon wouldn't fly up, spam Magic Blasts and Teleportation plus Forcefields which can tank attacks more powerful than himself and Summon his army to swarm Satou.

Griffon despises humans so much that he'll definitely do what I listened above to kill Satou especially since he's already done it while not being completely serious.

Alright then.

Griffon, FRA. AP advantage doesn't mean much when the opponent can fly out of your ranged, has better ranged attacks, and can easily counter Satou's limited ranged options (which seems to just be the bow and arrow).

Sirus - 3 (Griffon, Anton, Litentric)

Kazuma - 8 (Phoenix, Shiroyasha, Iapitus, Dragon, Anonymous, Jacky, Zack, Stater)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back