• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Freddy has to put Kazuma in his stomach hatch in order to use his more useful powers, so as long as Kazuma can avoid that, he should have the edge.

Isn't he like, already super broken even at base?
you submitted Connor who has broken skill and precong, and Eddie Mora who is the same

so Kazuma is fair too considering this, tough its better to have a confirmation to the direct supporters

you submitted Connor who has broken skill and precong, and Eddie Mora who is the same

so Kazuma is fair too considering this, tough its better to have a confirmation to the direct supporters
Problem is, you're currently fighting someone that isn't broken. I do not want this to be a stomp

Also Connor does not have broken skill, in fact his skill kinda sucks

for the requirement of the death manipulation, he has to do some conditions, however i don't want to drag this all this long

Base Kazuma will be used

I don't think Freddy is getting Kazuma in the hatch. His only known victim willingly crawled inside of it iirc.

Voting Kazuma

Back