• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tourney Standings: https://challonge.com/z93xx2pj

Uni is Procrastinating... I guess I'll just take over for now

We got what I'm guessing is one of the Dalemens (JOD`S) (Tales of nephilim) by Lekmos against Abban Alsandair by DMUA _______________________________________________________________________

Speed =

Standard Battle Assumptions

We'll put this in NYC

Abban's Low Godly stuff is banned

Daleman AP: 70+

Abban AP: 4? Has Soul Hax ___________________________________________________________________________

Daleman: 4 (DMUA, Smashtwig, Pixel, YungManzi)

Abban:

Alright

How does Daleman plan to deal with being shot or stabbed in the soul

It says "robot" with a question mark, Abban has regen and

wait

Abban got Low Godly since the tourney was first made and now

h

...oh...

So if I recall, physical damage draws his soul out, which can be destroyed if hit by a Mana/something of that sort type of attack right?

Funny story

Dalemen don't have that and Low Godly is banned

Right... So both have ways of one shotting. Doesn't Daleman have the range advantage? Abban only has a knife to do soul stuff with if I recall

It's as far as he can sense at the maximum, but he doesn't exactly know how magic works so it's kinda random

But if he wanted to fire something from a distance he could maybe manage it

Hm... His range isn't exactly reliable, but it's still there... Should wait until Lem gets here tho

What can Abban do when the guy decides to fly and start raining fire with his or her energy weapons

The Daleman can oneshot as well though. I think Abban needs to directly hit to do Soul Hax, so they are on even footing in that regard

About that queston mark about robot is here, because cybermen in doctor franchise use other humanoid races to convert them to cybermen. In my version as Dalemens are former cybermen, but now has Daleks technology at their side, they too does this conversion too.

But funny thing is that even cybermen won`t need conveted victim humanoid be alive, so soul hax could destroy soul, if there is still poor person inside alive Dalemen. But it won`t stop Dalemen itself, because they are robot itself.

hmm

yeah with low godly banned I think Daleman just oneshots and GGs it

Back