• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B FC/OC Brackets!

Welcome to the 7-B brackets!

For those newcomers, they will say "What's a bracket"? Well, it's simple. It's a tournament between various characters, also done in the main wiki VS Battles wiki. The gimnick is that it allows them to have results added to their profiles, making them gain attention and interest through this event

The respective tier of these brackets are 7-B, or City level. No character can defy that tier, or it will be disqualified.

This tournament came out to a tie in a poll. The other tournament, 8-A, is right here.

The Rules
As every tournament, there are some simple, yet essential rules every character needs to follow.

The total number of characters allowed in this tourney are 16.

• No characters that defy the 7-B in some or another. This means that you can not submit, for example, a 6-C character to this tourney. It is very obvious, but worth noting. Glass cannons are accepted, but not recommended.
  • No characters that have high levels of unfair/smurf hax. With this i mean, as for an example, 2-B soul hax, one-shot durability negation, reality warping, quantum manipulation, among other things are not allowed. Some hax may be restricted, like one or two, but only if the character is not that haxxy. I will not restrict half a powerlist, better selecting another one rather than that
  • Characters that have fairly understandable profiles and formatting are incredibly welcome. With this i don't mean you have to put a main-page deserving profile in here, just that you need follow the rules, have good formatting and understandable grammar, and that would be it. You can have examples of good profiles such as SOLSTICE or Linx Rifelso if you want to follow a formatting or are new.
    *One entry per verse. You can't have two characters of the same verse here, even if they are both submitted by the same user.
Our Fighters

Characters Users
Ethan Xavier Smashtwig
Deathbolt 66Gaming123
Sabrina Edwardtruong2006
Shio Namikaze YungManzi (All-Seeing eyes restricted)
Roland Ishida Kickboxertj
Rai Boc1991
Abspatio (Oculinani restricted) Uninow
Daleme Lekmos
Abban Alsandair DMUA
Kirito DMUA
Zephyr Highwind ZephyrosOmega
Marco Caldera Gojira1234
Shirou Emiya (Time Manipulation and Pure eyes are restricted) Peppypony
Conrad Greyfang82
Dexion Starr (Ring and portals (?) are restricted) Mr. Bambu
Wayne Smashtwig
You can also put a "reservation" in a spot if you have an unfinished character you're willing to submit or are currently developing one. Keep in mind, you need to finish it prior to starting the tournament, or i will just remove it from the list.

This will be done on challonge, a platform that is specially for these kind of things. This will show the results and upcoming matches.

With that said, good luck to our challengers, and good luck to you for choosing the character willing to deserve the number 1 spot!

Mogar of the Yeomanry. Only notable hax is fear that causes a target to basically freeze up. Also has pretty good survivability and a sword that homes in on weak points but I don't believe we treat homing attacks as hax so moot point.

Considering this happened, there's a ton more than that, he kinda resists everything in existence and has forcefields and has an amp that's too hella broken and other stuff like invisibility, teleportation, Time Reset Hax, illusions, mind Manip, and a 1/4 chance to one shot at any time. Also a lotta ressurection. I doubt anyone will get past the resistances, much less the amp one shots

Hmm...

As much as I'd love to have Gergy (SAO:TTRPG), he's basically unkillable.

That, and meme sword skill amps makes putting anyone pretty questionable

Finally tournament where tier is rigth can for me suggest my characters..

I throw one Daleme for my verse canditate, if it is suitable?

I think all of them sound viable for this tourney, except Gerg and Mogar. Though I'm not sure if Roland's Soul stuff is something everyone can deal with

Considering it's listed as non physical interaction, I think it's more of a ghost ordeal rather then something that can hit someone's soul while it's in the body

if that's not the case you shouldn't list it as Non Physical interaction

Added a bunch of stuff right now. Sorry, i was off

Mogar of the Yeomanry - Too haxxed. Fear hax is the least of his stuff, there's a bunch of other things even with restrictions it's too much.

Gergy (SAO:TTRPG) - Unkillable by normal means. I told you if you wanted to use Kirito w/o or with darts in here, remember you can submit up to two of different verses.

The rest are already there. I'm highly doubtful of Roland, but his soul manip seems like only a ghost interaction, so it'll be fine if it's like that.

Eh, whatever

Kirito (SAO:TTRPG) (I think his darts will be fine considering duration was significantly revised, turns are only 6 seconds now)

Abban Alsandair (His soul stabbing knife has really short range and he doesn't have that much combat skill anyhow. Also he's baseline with only Low-Mid)

DMUA said:
Considering it's listed as non physical interaction, I think it's more of a ghost ordeal rather then something that can hit someone's soul while it's in the body
if that's not the case you shouldn't list it as Non Physical interaction
It basically really only applies to him fighting ghosts and spiritual beings. Though he does get another way to use Non-physical interaction through the use of Haki, which strikes at someone's true body should they have one.

It's in the process of revisions

She stated in the latest episode that she gathered enough power to wipe out the city.

Now now, most of the chararacters are in, but i'm left with a character i currently have in process of posting. I'll give myself a max of 2 days for posting, if not, i'll just remove the reserved spot and let someone else in. Hopefully i can get it out tomorrow, but for now, the only thing to do is wait.

Peppypony said:
Uhhh. Is it possible to add another character tho.
I wouldn't mind having this guy unless he's too OP.
Hmm, adding that and the one the guy above said would make 14. I can expand the total characters allowed to 16, which would be extremely fine and interesting too. I'll add them in some hours as i'm going to do some stuff right now. Shirou seems fine except for the time control, which i can restrict.

Remember, you can add up to two characters.

I don't mind but you may want to talk to Xmark12 about it after all it's his page, I just help with the pages up keep and enjoy creating VS battles when it comes to this Shirou.

Plus It's not his time hax you really need to worry about rather it's his Pure eyes that are the most broken thing about him sence he can get a complete run down on his enemies history with but a glance. Trust me on this, it's hard to set up proper VS battles for him because he can outright NOPE certain opponent's thanks to his eyes even if you restrict him to 7B or lower he still tends to hit far beyond his pay grade.

Fray100 said:
I don't mind but you may want to talk to Xmark12 about it after all it's his page, I just help with the pages up keep and enjoy creating VS battles when it comes to this Shirou.
Plus It's not his time hax you really need to worry about rather it's his Pure eyes that are the most broken thing about him sence he can get a complete run down on his enemies history with but a glance. Trust me on this, it's hard to set up proper VS battles for him because he can outright NOPE certain opponent's thanks to his eyes even if you restrict him to 7B or lower he still tends to hit far beyond his pay grade.
Pure eyes? What does that do? Elaborate

Back