• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B FC/OC Brackets!

Uninown said:
Fray100 said:
I don't mind but you may want to talk to Xmark12 about it after all it's his page, I just help with the pages up keep and enjoy creating VS battles when it comes to this Shirou.
Plus It's not his time hax you really need to worry about rather it's his Pure eyes that are the most broken thing about him sence he can get a complete run down on his enemies history with but a glance. Trust me on this, it's hard to set up proper VS battles for him because he can outright NOPE certain opponent's thanks to his eyes even if you restrict him to 7B or lower he still tends to hit far beyond his pay grade.
Pure eyes? What does that do? Elaborate
His Pure Eyes of structural grasping grant him the ability to see the complete history of anything in his line of site including air currents, People/servants and Divine Constructs (altho the last one has the potential of killing him outright by "My head runith over "if he's not careful with the use of his eyes do to info overloading on inhuman [Divine] knowledge).

so yeah it's more or less a form of high grade Retrocognition/clairvoyance and mix that with his combat/strategic genius and that's why he's been on a winning streak in his VS battles.

non-haxed 7-B D&D too haxed fml

In all fairness, Mogar really doesn't have much in the way of instant win aside from heat-seeking swords. He doesn't carry mindhax stuff with him, death hax is literally just being detected as "yep he's dead", etc. Also he doesn't have the hax available in his earlier (High 8-C) keys. Like Causality Hax and Reality Warping.

But if he's too haxed I'd go on to suggest Dexion Starr.

Just because he can't instantly win doesn't mean people have a chance to win against him.

Also, you mean Mr Mc "I don't actually fight my opponents like a man and instead spam teleporting to Oblivion"?

Gonna pretend there's no hidden context behind your comment whatsoever, no sir.

And I do, in fact, mean the page I linked to. He teleports a lot. Last I checked that isn't hax.

Mr. Bambu said:
non-haxed 7-B D&D too haxed fml
In all fairness, Mogar really doesn't have much in the way of instant win aside from heat-seeking swords. He doesn't carry mindhax stuff with him, death hax is literally just being detected as "yep he's dead", etc. Also he doesn't have the hax available in his earlier (High 8-C) keys. Like Causality Hax and Reality Warping.

But if he's too haxed I'd go on to suggest Dexion Starr.
I maybe could work with this guy. Seems way more fair than Mogar

How does his ring and supernatural fear work or affect people?

If you brought it up you're not pretending to let go of it very well

does it need to negate durability to be overpowered, though? It still basically lets him be untouchable to any normal person who doesn't specifically shut him down.

DMUA said:
If you brought it up you're not pretending to let go of it very well
does it need to negate durability to be overpowered, though? It still basically lets him be untouchable to any normal person who doesn't specifically shut him down.
How is he exactly untouchable? I may be misunderstanding his abilities or something if you say so.

It's just that he spams teleporting to no end, which would make something pretty onesided pretty fast.

He spams portals to no end, yeah. Basically his tactic is in-and-out combat. Opens a portal near an enemy, fights them a bit, closes portal, rinse and repeat.

As for ring. His ring is just an ohshit move. If he can get to range to use it (it takes a fair few seconds to activate) he uses it to retreat and heal and return afterwards.

As for his fear hax. He literally doesn't use it but it's the same as Mogar's, freezes people in place if successful.

What if i restrict his portals and maybe his ring? Would that make things more even? If he doesn't use fear either that would help me more.

I mean, I guess if you restricted his main move, that would make it fair but, it would kinda diffuse what makes him unique.

His portals makes his in-character moves a bit unknown if restricted but I can call up the guy who runs the character to ask what he'd do. His ring is 10,000% more broken than the portals so I'd heavily heavily advise restricting it.

seems like dexion was rejected so I got nuthi

I'm halfway tempted to try to make Bayhard as balanced out of verse as possible so he can actually have matchups

I'm considering getting in Dexion since the reserved character is taking just too long.

Didn't she outright say that she wanted to focus on getting everything in order instead of rushing out a 7-B?

She said she'll take some 4 days to let the inactive status go off, then develop it.

Dunno if she is still doing it by now.

my boi WHAT IS DAT. I think telekinesis, space manip, matter manip, gravity, corrosion, and corruption combined seems a whole ton scarier. But at least it's baseline i think

TK is just throwing weapons

Space manip is ripping apart pocket dimensions

Matter Manip is with a gun she used like twice

Gravity Manip is just her changing the properties of grief

Corruption requires a soul gem

I think it's my fault for making this tourney take longer.

I shouldn't have added another character. -_-

I don't think Dexion has been accepted btw

Dexion Starr will take the last spot with some stuff restricted, unless Mr. Bambu wants to change and let Wayne step in.

Small announcement, DMUA will take domain of the 8-A brackets due to my poor administration of time. I allowed him to do so and any threads made from him are valid, too. I'll just update the challonge page as for that, or help him advertise.

I assume Dexion is getting portals and "el retreato ring" restricted?

Doesn't leave him with much and a shit tier AP. But it'll do.

Back