• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B FC/OC Brackets!

Unrelated update, but rather important -

I got back my former pc, so that means this tourney could shift from the detrimental attention it had to a bit more active.

It's my general understanding that, though Shirou wins the match even with the limitations imposed, we're making an exception for Shio to be the one to move forward in the tournament, considering how cumbersome Shirou would be to deal with in future matches otherwise.

Not quite

Theres two votes for Shirou, one for inconclusive and zero for Shio so far.

we just need more votes is all.

whoops sorry I missed one

thats 3 for Shirou and it's been over a day so it looks like Shirou should have won this match a few days back.

sorry my bad

Unrelated update #2 -

My pc has been long gone (again) since I seemingly got scammed in regards to fixing it; it nuked itself again. I'm now waiting for the computer parts to arrive and get going with this again.

Meanwhile, this tourney thing will go back to Perp or Magno (if they want). I'm really sorry for this whole issue, shouldn't happen next time I organize a thing like this.

this situation sucks, I guess I can run this place for now, since Perp is a very busy guy.

(btw, I am Magno for those who are unaware)

Back