• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B FC/OC Brackets!

motherforkers you don't know waiting until you're both an SAO Tabletop boi and a Berserk Fan

Question Uninow I just looked over Shio Namikaze page and her All seeing Demon Eyes are completely overpowered so are you planning to restrict it like you did with Shirou's?

[for their impending battle]

Because if not it would be a full on stomp in Shio's faver(by noskope Demon Eyes pinpoint Nuke Jutsu to the face insta-kill) do to Shirou not having full access to his Pure eyes in these fights in order to counter it or are you going to lift the restrictions on his Eyes for this fight?

(heres the info on Shio Namikaze All seeing Demon Eyes

All seeing Demon Eyes:

Due to her heritage, Shio was born with All seeing Demon Eyes which allow her access to a whole host of abilities including:

1. The ability to see souls, the ability to see chakra, nen, Ki, and Magic even when it is concealed inside of a person or completely invisible.
2) The ability to see up to 10 seconds into the future.

3) the ability to see small objects hundreds of kilometers away, the ability to see through walls, clothes, and even skin, 360 degree vision, the ability to see invisible objects and people, the ability to see an opponent's weaknesses, the ability to copy an opponent's physical moves even if seen only once, she has even recently learned to see an opponent's memories via eye contact.)

god jesus christ when did that appear?

I should probably get someone to review profiles on the next tournament because i appear to miss stuff, or this got updated out of nowhere. If it's the latter, well...

DO NOT UPDATE PROFILES IN MID-TOURNAMENT. ONCE IT IS STARTED, DON'T ADD EXTRA POWERS OR TECHNIQUES.

I understand grammar edits, but don't drop random techniques if you submitted your character. Please do so after the tournament.

Now said, i think i'll do so.

For those who may notice, i made an exception for Wayne/Ethan characters on this tournament. There was only one spot left, so i allowed a character from the same verse to fill the spot. Just wanted to note that.

@Uninown

I don't know if you're talking about me, but I haven't changed Shio's profile at all since september of last year.

Edit: I do plan on giving her more keys in the future though.

YungManzi said:
@Uninown
I don't know if you're talking about me, but I haven't changed Shio's profile at all since september of last year.

Edit: I do plan on giving her more keys in the future though.
I was giving a general announcement to everyone, just to prevent such a thing.

Got a question Uni. What if I have to update the file midTourney to give further explanation on how ORW Stuff works which can possibly change the outcome. Do I just mention it during the thread instead and update after?

Smashtwig said:
Got a question Uni. What if I have to update the file midTourney to give further explanation on how ORW Stuff works which can possibly change the outcome. Do I just mention it during the thread instead and update after?
If it is just explanations, go ahead. That will be welcome, actually. You can go and update if you want.

I'm sorry, i had some issues related to the hard drive of my computer.

Today i've finished downloading all the stuff i needed to do, and i think i will perform the round soon.

I think this thing is like, so old, kirito was an impressive 7-B AP wise

Usernown kinda forgot about it and I didn't give enough forks to take over

Who knows? User insisted that he wanted to do these matches, as much as I wanted to host them, so it's all up to him

Back