• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo, she does not have the AP advantage. nvm I dont see her winning this.

I vote False Berserker via AP advantage invisibility and cloning with potential onshot as he gets stronger form the fight scaring people.

First of all Kanna doesn't need to transform into her dragon version to fight and actually never has in the series proper. And she's even less frightening in her human form.

Second of all the cast of DM makes concerted efforts to not create collateral damage whenever they fight, and that goes for Kanna as well. Once the citizens see that at least one of the combatants is actively trying to keep them and the city safe it should quell some of the panic.

She can simply stay in the air and out of his range and keep peppering the clones with lightning attacks.

That's... actually pretty convincing. A cute loli saving civilians and acting as a superhero would certainly help quite a bit.

You know the number isn't on her side right? By the times she help one, he could easily send his clone to kill a 100 more. Play smartly, and he could always ensure a net lost in sanity.

Andykhang said:
You know the number isn't on her side right? By the times she help one, he could easily send his clone to kill a 100 more. Play smartly, and he could always ensure a net lost in sanity.
She's still going to be focused on the fight, she's just going to make sure her attacks don't hit anything besides him, and if anyone is in immediate danger then she'd prevent whatever's threatening them. She wouldn't be able to save everyone, I'm sure, but knowing one of the combatants cares about their safety should be a least somewhat comforting to people.

And Kanna's a difficult one to drive insane.

Not her, the citizen. He still could seriously wreak it in place where she can't save, and the people can't see hope. That's 1 blop of hope for a 100 blop of despair, hence a net lost. In term of planting advantage, she simply can't keep up with that thing's rampant destruction

Jack just sends half of his bodies after Kanna, which since they are 100 will keep her busy, and half after the civilians, eat their souls to have more mana and create more bodies

Overlord775 said:
BTW Berserker's From Hell form has wings, so Kanna flying out of range is not an optio
That was literally the main possibility Kanna had left for winning this gone then.

Was stablished above she doesn't have AP advantage and now that she can't fly out of range. So basically she's stuck fighting 200 people of more or less comparable power all at once who can keep growing in power due to people being crazy scared of Mountain Level demons running and flying around the city while fighting a giant dragon or worse, beating up a child who tries to fight them off to no avail.

Definitely count me for FB.

Question, late on this so I apologize

False Berzerker is 9B normally, does he instantly use from bell in combat? If not he gets one shotted

This is late so sorry if I missed something

Someone should probably add flight to FB, if those wings aren't only for show and actually work

Schnee One said:
Question, late on this so I apologize

False Berzerker is 9B normally, does he instantly use from bell in combat? If not he gets one shotted

This is late so sorry if I missed something
As the OP says, he already starts with it.

He does not have any ridiculous defense, anyone with high AP and a large aoe move can finish him in one shot. Or other wide area hax.

Don't worry, Togur---I mean, Lucario is probably as far as it can go before getting nuked later down the road.

Overlords prophecy was true. Facebook walze through the tourny and you booted the the only hope out of the tourny.

Yes i will stop with those jabs and no, i am not salty. I take big pride in Iona being too stronk for this tournament :^)

Flashbang FRA.

how about we wait for the tournament to finish before thinking that false berserker could be the strongest.. He really is not that powerful. Also I believe all of his clones would be 1 shotted by spatial torpedos.

Are people salty here because Jack is too strong so calling it unfair and want him get one-shotted by the other combatants?

EDIT: I'm sarcastic btw so don't take this post seriously.

I am back. Sorry, I fell asleep

False Berserker with From Hell has managed to take on a divine beast with his abilities. I don't know exactly what False Berserker sits at AP wise, but Divine Beasts are no joke. They sit pretty high ahead of normal servants. It seems that False Berserker sits above Kanna AP wise, so this just drives it home. If Bererker with From Hell can take out people with a significant AP advantage, then he should be able to take out people who are weaker If they have nothing to specifically counter act it.

For these reasons, I vote for Berserker Jack

It was a weakened Excaliblast. It scales to people like F/SN Berserker, who scales to other people with A rank strength (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back