• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Screams of panic filled the normally merely bustling area around Koshigaya Station. The young lightning dragon was on her way home from school, physically exhausted after forgetting to recharge overnight, when she was almost knocked off balance by the ordinary citizens sprinting past her. A middle-aged woman stopped long enough to inform Kanna that a giant robot was currently rampaging through the streets.

With wide eyes Kanna turned back to the direction she'd been heading and saw the metal terror was heading straight towards her at an alarming speed. She cursed herself for having been so forgetful the night before, thus rendering her unable to defend herself or these innocent people now. Kanna lowered her head and accepted her impending demise. Just as the robot raised its massive claw to strike the dragon, she heard a booming shout.

"DETROIT SMASH!"

Kanna looked up again just in time to see the robot reel back then tip over with a ground-shaking thud. A 7+ foot man wearing a blue, red, white, and yellow costume landed between the felled robot and the electric dragon.

"That was a close one." All Might said as he turned to Kanna and gave a thumbs up. "Are you all right?"

Kanna opened her mouth to answer, but was interrupted by the sound of massive gears beginning to turn. The Symbol of Peace turned back to the robot, which was in the midst of rising back up. At the same time, clouds began to swarm in and rain fell. Lightning flashed in the sky and All Might turned to Kanna once more. "Quickly, get out of here, before it's too la-"

But he was cut off by several massive lightning bolts, all of which struck the disguised dragon at once. Toshinori had to use his arms to block out the blinding sight. No sooner had he lowered them than a beam of electricity about as wide as he was flew past him and struck the robot. Seconds later, it became overloaded and met its defeat right then and there. People returned to the scene and began cheering. Kanna was several feet off the ground, still in her human form but with her feathered wings sprouted. The Symbol of Peace was clearly impressed.

"Not too bad! How about we find somewhere less crowded and see what you can really do?" he said with a competitive smirk. The freshly energized loli was in no mood to decline and simply nodded.

The two of them made their way to an open field and took their ready stance.

Kanna's Charged and All Might's Weakened (7-A versions)

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

All Might's AP: 876 megatons

Kanna's AP: 372 megatons

all might should AP stomp. Neither of them have some flashy dura-negating moves, and both of them seem to like punching/blasting their way theough stuff.

1. 2.4x is still a very very very significant advantage

2. All might actually has the range advantage, and there's nothing stopping him from just air-blasting her out of the sky

3. The versatility edge isn't going to help Kanna as not ony is it too insignificant to actually mean anything, All Might has likely seen someone with her powers before, and the same can be said for Kanna, so versatility wouldn't matter.

Dragopentling said:
AP advantage doesn't really mean much when the other side has more versatility to counter.
Versatility with what? All she has is electricity manip

This is basically comparing a lightning dragon and an airbender. Neither have a massive versatility advantage over the other, cause there's really nothing you can compare

This fight basically comes down to who has superior stats, and in this case, All Might wins easily

Flight > Pseudo-Flight. Kanna can fight at that range and easily dodge Toshinori's air waves too. Plus his range seems to be based on the storm calc that gives him his rating, and creating a storm is hardly combat applicable.

By stamina I meant that Toshinori can't stay on that form by prolonged periods of time. Not to mention he has a weak spot that while Kanna will not be aware of, she could hit it by accident

I think Kanna possesses a huge range advantage with her Kamehameha lookin ass attacks. Skill wise.... that's hard to say. All Might has fought a wider variety of opponents, but Kanna is older. However due to the nature of the dragons on Kobayashi, Kanna was likely fighting a bunch of humans before she came to the Human world.

What I mean is that the force of you creating the storm is applicable, but the range of it it's for the storm only since that's what the calc used as the radius of the storm and not the shockwave, isn't it?

is anyone else gonna mention that All Might is 2.4 times stronger?

As much as I agree with the versatility edge Kanna has, that's not going to prevent Al Might air-punching her a couple of times and knocking her out.

Kanna having flight vs All Might having pseudo flight is not an advantage at all actually. He fights and dodges just as good on the ground as he does in the sky. The fight scene vs Wolfram where he's literally bouncing through the air, dodging and blocking dozens of attacks at the same time while in perpetual motion should be ample proof of this.

His 2.4x AP (which is from his air pressure alone) and dura advantage should also be taken into account. I don't think she has any attack that All Might can't dodge or just tank through, especially with his ridiculous pain tolerance.

Idk how skilled Kanna is in combat considering she's incredibly young for a dragon and likely hasn't seen as much battle as her age would suggest, but I might be wrong. She could take this match if her skill is high enough.

All Might has never shown being able to literally fly above the clouds where Kanna is shown to range spam, nor can he as he would die of oxygen suffocation

Does Kanna normally fight by rang spamming above the clouds? I can't recall a situation where that was her go to option, but again I might be wrong.

And if she does that All Might punches a thunderstorm into existence to stop her. His standard air pressure moves probably don't have that range since we didn't see much of them from this version of AM, but his thunderstorm punch definitely does.

I still doubt that his range is that high just because he created a storm. It's the same discussion of Vilgax having hundreds of meters range via destroying a Rushmore's head with a physical attack. That's not combat-applicable range, just the extension of his power when applied to a certain enviroment.

My argument is that All Might creates a cyclone of air pressure and hits Kanna despite her being in the clouds. That's not an argument for his horizontal range, but his vertical. His feat visibly reached the heights of the clouds, several kilometers up. He definitely has the range to hit her.

I also don't know if the storm itself should be used for his range, but the vertical portion where he created a cyclone that reached and pulled in clouds most definitely should be.

You did not "Counter" the flight and ranged point, you simply asked where she did that strategy, you brought up AM doing Psuedo Flight to her which is impossible as he would die from altitude suffocation

No one answered my question about her strategy, but I'll admit I jumped the gun on that. It just doesn't seem like something Kanna would do in a combat scenario, and I would appreciate evidence that it is something that she would.

The cyclone of air pressure point was a response to if she actually did do that strategy, and the pseudo flight point was done before the argument of her flying in the clouds.

You would have to take that argument up with the person who made the calc for All Might's thunderstorm feat because they credited the clouds he drew in to be 8 km high. That calc is where his AP and range are based off of and I'm not too mathematically gifted to have a full discussion on it.

So basically you didn't counter those points. Also both Tohru and Kanma do that in their sparring.

@Calaca, well it depends on the area but point taken.

The argument was that Kanna flies into the sky and spams ranged attacks. She didn't do that vs Tohru, she grappled her, tossed her into the air and then fired a beam attack. She didn't fly kilometers high above the clouds and shoot ranged attacks all over the place at Tohru like the argument suggested she would. I don't doubt that she can do that but all I asked for was a feat of her doing so.

If Kanna doesn't fly above the clouds, All Might uses his psuedo flight to close the distance and beat her with his punches and air pressure. She can likely beat him like this if her fighting skill is high enough.

If she does fly above the clouds, she definitely wins if anything by just waiting him out, but if he uses the cyclone move he can drag her down and keep harming her.

Idk if I offended anyone by calling these arguments counters, but I apologize if I did. These are just my current stances against Kanna's proposed win conditions.

Kingofwolves999 said:
If Kanna doesn't fly above the clouds, All Might uses his psuedo flight to close the distance and beat her with his punches and air pressure. She can likely beat him like this if her fighting skill is high enough.
If she does fly above the clouds, she definitely wins if anything by just waiting him out, but if he uses the cyclone move he can drag her down and keep harming her.

Idk if I offended anyone by calling these arguments counters, but I apologize if I did. These are just my current stances against Kanna's proposed win conditions.
This is a massive dragon fighting a relatively tall human. CQC and skill is hard to gauge because of this.

Back