• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty badass rendition of siegfried and fafnir from the new 348601861447613f0f2fc29b67182e31
Tenth round of the 7-A brackets begins! The winner of the last round was Lucario after a game of musical keys.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified for whatever reasons)

The contenders for this round are False Berserker, submitted by AnonymousBlank, and Kanna Kamui, submitted by Arrogant Schmuck.

Kanna scales to 372 megatons, IDK where Fate's 7-A ratings come from.

Jack starts with From Hell active, 7-A Charged Kanna is used. Speed is equalized. Battle takes place in a populated city of Snowfield during the day.

False Berserker -

Kanna Kamui -

Incon -

BerserkerSF
Magnificent Kanna

see

the plan here is

have a lot of people participate, and that way it is in everybody's best interest if they keep voting

Yeah, that's why brackets tend to get enough votes to grace really fast, everyone has a stake in the overall contest.

Also if Jack turns into his assassin counterpart this match becomes really awkward.

Well, you have to give reasons why you think one of the two win, but yeah.

I have no idea about either of these characters. But I enjoy the idea of the brackets, so ima chill on the thread until debating has finished

I don't see Kanna being able to simulatanusly one shot 200 beings while not being even 4 times as strong as each of them and not seeing Kanna being willing to nuke an entire city.

Also she can't hit Jack's true incorporeal form, so he can just keep spamming From Hell bodies untill the feathery dragon is a bloody paste, which considering he can make up to 200 bodies at any time, it won't take that long

Jack can't just make another body if one of them falls, especially when using From Hell.

He also doesn't have the range to attack a flying dragon that can projectile attack from a distance. He could get the jump on her initially but not as it drags out.

Hm...In this fight, it would be disadvantage for Kanna to have a long fight against him, as the more he fight, the stronger he is (due to the commotion frighten the people), and he would soon picken up Kanna's charged weakness pretty quick, thus preventing her from accessing any powerline. Kanna also doesn't have a reliable way to round them up, or find them when it's dark, and he could simply regen his mana just by killing some people and make new body (plus the scale of the battle would create many casualty if they're both bloodlusted, and thus new soul for him to feast). Vote for Jack for now.

Edit: Also true that he doesn't have a range either, so Kanna could simply fly away and attack from afar if she bloodlusted...Though in that case, she wouldn't hesitate in nuking the city and wipe them all out. If she isn't...she would probably be forced to fight him in close combat, to prevent civilian damage, and the scene of him killing would psychologically wear her down for him to have an easy feast.

Question. How does Kanna get around Jack's non-corporeal nature?

This is coming from someone who knows nothing about either verse

Jack doesn't go into his non-corporeal form in combat. If he takes a physical form to fight someone and it is destroyed, so is Jack.

Gonna go with Kanna, think she'd stay out of his reach and blast him from afar, picking off the bodies, multiples at a time, but if Jack gets within range she's gonna have a hard time

@Zell

One of the issues is, a large dragon blasting at the city will cause more panic, therefore making Jack stronger.

It's a weird situation where the more all-out each of them go, the stronger Berserker gets.

@Dargoo I understand that, but idk about you I'd be more worried about the demon (hope that's what Jack is otherwise I just made myself look done) than an oddly adorable dragon, plus he can only get so strong, once people run away and evacuate he's not really gonna get a boost, assuming the people aren't stupid and just run around the battlefield

I mean, I'd be crapping myself if it was a large teddy bear, as long as it was firing massive attacks towards where I live.

@Zell It takes a long time to fully evacuate a city, especially when two 7-As are fighting in it.

Jack is above baseline in AP dou to easily killing a 7-A being

and

Non-Corporeal (Berserker's natural form is an insubstantial state that can speak to their Master via Telepathy)

also servants can jump really high, so he could likely reach her even if she flies at the max of her range

Overlord775 said:
Non-Corporeal (Berserker's natural form is an insubstantial state that can speak to their Master via Telepathy)
Yes, that's his natural form. Not the one he uses for combat or can use in combat.

He can't do anything to hurt someone in that form either nor has he ever deployed it in the middle of a fight. Heck, from what I rememeber of strange fake he only took that form a couple of times.

It's adorable, have you ever heard of someone saying "it was adorable and scary" no you don't, ever, plus couldn't she simply absorb the power grid via stat amp with electricity manipulation to gain power

It's adorable.

Yes.

It is also giant and firing large energy attacks in my general direction. That is a heaping helping of nope

Something being adorable sort of stops factoring in when it's A) A massive winged creature a person has never seen before appearing in a city and B) It destroying large parts of said city while fighting a collection of literal demons.

She could, yeah. The city losing power would also cause mass panic.

Idk if she can talk while a dragon, but if she can that only furthers her not scaring anyone as she can simply tell people to leave the city and she'll handle the threat, I know it's a little out there but that's just my reasoning, although how scary they are doesn't really matter, I think same amount of fear would be generated cause there is still at least one thing destroying the city

If a dragon tells me to leave my city then uh

Good ole "Too bad we can't stay baby" and yeet ourselves out syndrome kicks in

don't watch if the word **** is incredibly offensive to you or if Doctor Doolittle is your favorite movie

That wouldn't work, people in panic cannot be reasoned with.

Also a kaiju size drago would stil scare the crap out of most people, even if it's cute

but basically yeah, big scary dragon is scary regardless of what it tells you.

I still personally don't view it as scary, no doubt some people would be scared, but still don't view it as a huge means of fear to be generated, regardless though again Jack is gonna be drawing most of that fear, considering I'm pretty sure he's not gonna care at all about the city, also I watched the video, thanks for the laugh, still my vote sticks with Kanna

ZellTemplar55 said:
I still personally don't view it as scary, no doubt some people would be scared, but still don't view it as a huge means of fear to be generated, regardless though again Jack is gonna be drawing most of that fear, considering I'm pretty sure he's not gonna care at all about the city, also I watched the video, thanks for the laugh, still my vote sticks with Kanna
You yourself might not. I can't really be sure. But that said, you're talking about a literal dragon walking through the streets of a city. A real life dragon. Those things that in pop culture crumble mountains and eat people with claws the size of spears.

@Dargoo

Is Berserker's master within the city ?

Because that would heavely affect the fight, as if he gets killed Jack will quickly run out of mana and de-summon

Rocker1189 said:
Dude it is destroying the city during its attack that is scary no matter how you look at it.
she's not gonna destroy the city unless she needs to, again I don't find it scary, and again, yes SOME will be scared, but not everyone, that's my whole point, she's not gonna be the main source of fear, Jack is gonna only get about half as much fear from the city, everyone will be scared of him, but not everyone will be sacred of Kanna, plus how many times in movies have humans actively worked with kaiju or have realized that one of them was actually more helping them than anything (heck even Godzilla had a moment like this)

The idea that a giant flying dragon would not make people afraid is ridicolous. People can be afraid of two things at a time, and their sheer power would scare people. Plus, there is no way this will not be put on the internet live the moment people realize it's a thing.

So yes, the thicc loli would make people afraid.

That's going to be scary no matter how cute Kanna looks. If you're walking on the street and the house near you is destroyed by a cute large dragon, you won't be focussing on the cuteness, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back