• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Casually Messatsu Dragon Child (Street Fighter Akuma VS Kanna Kamui)

Akuma was finishing up defeating a few thugs into a bloody pulp at the alleyway. He scoffs at them and their bloody near dead bodies.

"Pathetic..." he muttered.

As he turned around, he notices a smol horned child with a backpack. She was just coming from school and back to her home. It was Kanna. She watched the whole beating and was curious, yet somewhat frightened.

"Hello? Are you a monster...?" she said.

"I'm more than that. I'm a demon." he growled. He slowly approaches the child.

"You should not be here, child." he warned.

"I saw what you did. You must be stopped. I'll kill you if I must..." she sternly responded.

Akuma was amused of the idea that a child could take him on. "Such a foolish joke. No mere child cannot defeat the master of the fists. Now stay out of my way."

Kanna didn't budge. Akuma notices that a faint electric aura was surrounding her. She was not joking.

Akuma looked at her and frowned. He then pauses before getting into his fighting stance.

"Hmph. I do not want to do this... but if that is what you wish, then so be it. But you'll regret challenging the wielder of the Satsui no Hado!" he said.

Conditions:
  • Both are 7-A
  • Akuma has access to Shin Akuma while Kanna has access to Dragon Form and is sufficiently charged beforehand
  • Both are in character
  • Battle ends in either KO or death

Akuma:
Kanna Kamui:
Draw:

Kanna has a experience and lifting edge from what eye see, plus she can fly but akuma has an ap advantage and I think skill advantage.

Akuma might take is easy on kanna at first cause well she's a child (or she atleast looks like one) but once he gets serious I think he should win. he's mastered his fighting styles and has beat people like Necalli who should have tons of experience

flying around and blasting from the sky probably wont work for Kanna kamui senketsu considering Akuma matata could just cha cha slide out da way and outlast her considering how bad her battery life is.

I'm leaning towards akuma cause of his strength and skillz, but idk much about maids so Canna probably has somethin up her sleeve that she can use to beat him up.

I want to point out that Akuma can reply to flying opponents with his own projectiles, and has a few moves that allow him to reach her on the sky, such as Demon Armageddon.

Basically what Saman said. Akuma can lead with a lot of moves if Kanna attempts to attack him while she's flying, and IIRC he tends to use Raging Demon if he's weakened or dealing with an opponent he knows is stronger than him, so there's that too.

Back