• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Brackets Round 27

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty badass rendition of siegfried and fafnir from the new 348601861447613f0f2fc29b67182e31
Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified for whatever reasons)

Twenty-seventh round of the 7-A brackets begins! Winner of the last round was EMIYA Alter. The semifinals are only three rounds away!

The contenders for this round are Lucario, submitted by The real cal howard, and False Berserker, submitted by Anonymous Blank.

Base Lucario is used, False Berserker starts with From Hell active. Speed is equalized. Battle takes place in the Minecraft Overworld.

Lucario scales above 531 Megatons, EMIYA scales above 385 Megatons.

Lucario -

False Berserker -

Incon -

Lucario Aura Sphere
BerserkerSF

I mean

Lucario wouldn't be in one-shot range even if it was 999 Megatons.

But he should dispatch the Berseker clones rather easily.

We are. Lucario is completely unaffected by attacks slightly weaker than what Jack has so unless Jack decides to be completely ooc and possess the thing, I don't see him winning.

I believe Lucario scales from one shouting a guy.

Ah.

Yeah, Berserker's pretty screwed here.

SBA places the battle at night if that helps.

Another ooc method of winning is if Jack was able to pin him and just eat his soul. This is a bit difficult since Jack is probably looking at Class 25 - 50 while Lucario is 100.

Free shots are likely to do (ironically) jack all since they would be scuff marks/scratches at best while Lucario then has free reign to one shot.

I guess Imma have to vote for Lucario. Berserker is too weak to harm him, and each of his forms gets one shot. It may take place at night, but that just means its gonna take some time for Lucario to find all of them. Berserker has the win condition of stealth sneak up and possessing him, but he wouldn't use that in character. Thus it is not a stomp, but decisively in favor of Lucario, and I vote as such

Yeah, Lucario for just being too strong. Include Iron Defense making chip damage be even less damage and even moreso.

Yeah Lucario fra

@John. Of those that are left, yes. The scaling chain from an already high feat put him very very much above baseline. But Ruti might've had the highest.

@Anonymous. The people on the thread figured it's best to have the final stages have the "At least" and not jump tiers for a feat that's not on the absolute pinnacle of 7-A.

Also...

>Lesser character

U w0t m8

I mean

Lucario is a species more than a character, yeah?

Kicked ass in Pixelmon way back when I played it, though.

To be fair, outside of like 2 examples Lucario isn't exactly brimming with character development beyond what you give him lol. EMIYA alter ain't exactly the deepest of characters in the nasuverse, but he is still the harsh counter point to every story of someone going back in time and trying to kill somebody before they become evil

I had it crossed out for a reason. I can count on my fingers the amount of Pokémon that got character development lol.

The real cal howard said:
I had it crossed out for a reason. I can count on my fingers the amount of Pokémon that got character development lol.
and all of them are Ludicolo

>>> Realizes Lucario is next after Nonon. >>> My good boy Ren you went far but I'm afraid this is where you stop. -q

I so called it the other day that both Jack and Erik would stop here no matter what. Two more matches before Altcher faces off against the dog. (thank god he has dura neg shit)

Speaking of which, will the next round be up today?

Because I'm going to sleep less than an hour from now and after that I'll probably be back only by afternoon (my time) tomorrow.

If possible, I'd like - if it's not asking much - for that one to be delayed 'till I'm around tomorrow since that's as far as I can see, the last thread here that I'll be arguing for Ren.

Oof┬▓

It's oof squared because on top of it I couldn't log in as soon as I came here due to an error (or was it maintenance?). Well, I'll check it out now!

Back