• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Close combat (the term, not the move).
Question: What keeps Lucario from blowing up the weapons? There's probably several reasons, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Would be pretty useless since Archer blows up his own weapons to do more damage and then just generates them again

Follow Me might surprisingly come of use here. Lucario could probably force Emiya to target a duplicate with Follow Me, plowing Lucario to get in close.

Would be pretty useless since Archer blows up his own weapons to do more damage and then just generates them again

Yeah, I figured he could re-generate them lol.

Follow Me might surprisingly come of use here. Lucario could probably force Emiya to target a duplicate with Follow Me, plowing Lucario to get in close.
Double team clones cant do that, and he cannot use substitute. He would also be spamming Hrunting as well, just for good measure, so that wouldnt work

Double Team clones just can't attack. They can still draw attention, and in fact have the sole purpose of doing that. Follow Me's not an attack and only draws attention.

I hope we didn't forget Vacuum Wave here. Not like it's gonna bust through anything, but perhaps how it's used will make a difference?

Double Team clones just can't attack. They can still draw attention, and in fact have the sole purpose of doing that. Follow Me's not an attack and only draws attention.
They cannot use moves either, or at least not ones that have any effect.

Pucci - 6 (Iapitus, Zrk, Overlord, Paul, Stoned Orc, Tdtd)

Jackal - 3 (Cal, Dragonpentling, Pixel)

A Teddiursa's Double Team created copies that do anything the original does. One Umbreon's has fully physical copies that could actually attack.

Just saying I won't declare a winner here until grace has completely run its course.

A Teddiursa's Double Team created copies that do anything the original does. One Umbreon's has fully physical copies that could actually attack.
I swear I remember watching pokemon contests where the moves just disappear into nothing when it is used by a double clone. I guess its inconsistent

I guess I'll have to switch to Archer FRA.

I can't believe I honest to God didn't know this was a thing.

In my shame, I must do the only healthy and proper action and commit Seppuku for my ancestors.

All my memories of Double Team and the animation of it, it was like Afterimages from DBZ--nothing tangible, just distracting false images of the user created by their intense speed.

People pick a 7-A characters and throw them in a tournament style bracket with the winner of each match moving to the next round. The matches deemed fair get added to the respective profiles.

who were the winners so far btw?

wait, 28?? lol wtf. so a bracket was already made, and this is but a match between characters in said bracket? got it

oh i see, i see. so even before this current bracket, there were others, with different outcomes? cool cool. and emyia just won this one? well, good, i was rooting for him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back