• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
@Phoenks was pretty bored (admittedly so am I), so he requested that I make a tournament, which will hopefully satisfy me for now.

I have nothing cool or creative to say (I'm not DD or Velox when it comes to these tourneys), so let's just get straight into the rules:

1. Speed is equalized in all matchups (because why wouldn't it).
2. Since you need to be 7.5x stronger than someone in order to one shot, any AP value between 4.3 and 32.25 Gigatons.
3. Killing, KO, or Incap are the preferred win cons here.
4.. The characters start 100m away from each other.
5. Low-mid hax for this tourney. No instant kill bullshit hax.
6. The battles will take near the Grand Canyon.
7. Preferably H2H fighters for this tourney, though if your guy has some versatility, then that's fine.
8. 16 Participants max.

Small Note: @Phoenks will be given a reserved spot since he wanted this tournament to begin with.

CharacterChosen ByVerseAttack Potency
Mega LucarioArceus0xPokemon>6.34 Gigatons
Hareta w/PokemonAdem_Warlock69Pokemon4.3 Gigatons
Mega ElementorOliver_de_jesusMax Steel>>24.6 Gigatons
TartRandomlamdomPuella Magi Verse5.59 Gigatons
Dark SonicPyschomaster35Sonic X30.9 Gigatons
Percy JacksonTauanVictorPercy Jackson and the Olympians>>22.74 Gigatons
OurosDrGreyManMonster Legends4.3 Gigatons
Illyasviel von EinzbernFantaRin_The_FirstFate/Kaleid26.6 Gigatons
YamaiPhoenksDate A Live22 Gigatons
TohruBruhtelhoDragon Maid9.8 Gigatons

Last edited:

Mega Alakazam - >6.34 gigatons

His mind hax are limited and his soul hax is useless.

If not then i want mega lucario

Mega Alakazam - >6.34 gigatons

His mind hax are limited and his soul hax is useless.

If not then i want mega lucario
I recommend going for Mega Lucario.

Is Lucario >6.34 Gigatons?

Psykos: >>>39.39 Gigatons

Psykos: >>>39.39 Gigatons

did you ignore the part where it said in the OP
"2. Since you need to be 7.5x stronger than someone in order to one shot, any AP value between 4.3 and 32.25 Gigatons."

Fix your attitude lmao it's not that big a deal. I missed it. ☠️
no, pay attention to what people write before choosing a character. i've done so myself before but the last time that happened there was like a wall of text and i missed a part of it. This time it is a short summary with a small ruleset, read it.

no, pay attention to what people write before choosing a character. i've done so myself before but the last time that happened there was like a wall of text and i missed a part of it. This time it is a short summary with a small ruleset, read it.
Hop off.

No way this guy is mad for me saying "Psykos: >>>39.39 Gigatons." Bro must be living such a sad life.

Back