• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament

Matter Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (Atomic destruction, The cloth armor of the saints it endowed with the power of Cosmo. Their every attack is also imbued with the power Cosmo which not only destroys atoms, but also harms the soul)

all of the attacks target the atoms and soul so they negate durability with every attack
Heat manipulation is < 1000 degrees

Atom destruction for the matter manipulation

Soul destruction for the soul manipulation (but its only 1 layers)
A little bit too OP Unshakable. Sorry (please forgive me).

Changing from Telne to Yamai.

They are 22 Gigatons.
This one is fine.

Is Mob allowed? 100% I dunno in which 6-C he scales to if it's 8.6 gigatons gonna ask Planck for it
This one is a bit sus.

No.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jiang_Zi_Ya_(Investiture_of_the_Gods_2014_TV_series)?so=search

Is he allowed? Above 10.8 gigatons that doesnt use much hax in character with the only hax being powernull over powernull that only affects attack output.
I don't know tbh.

How often does Shadow use his time stop?
Hm, I haven't watched Sonic X in a bit, so I can't guarantee a 100% accurate answer coming from me, but from what I know, he uses it a fair amount. Typically when necessary. Though I don't think he spammed it. As he was quite keen on using his other abilities such as teleportation or chaos spear.

Again, could be wrong. Might be better if I asked a bigger Sonic X fan.

Nova is High 6-C and Shadow's Time Stop is too much for the tournament.

Nova is High 6-C and Shadow's Time Stop is too much for the tournament.
From what I'm aware, Dark Sonic also has time stop listed on his profile as well, and in his Dark Form, he's constantly in a state of bloodlust. Though he was accepted. The difference here is Shadow mixes things up more and is weaker and level-headed.

If Dark Sonic uses time stop a lot in character he should not be in this tournament.

Mob - 12 gigatons

Mob - 12 gigatons
someone else already submitted Mob, who is currently being considered.

Back