• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament

Big mad.

I've never seen someone cry in vsbw over something this small. Just step away from your device and drink water or something ☠️
First off, it's called correcting people and advicing them to read stuff.

Second of all, i sorta took your advice. I drank some water. Still think your reading skills are shit.

i'm saying i wanted to be respectful.
i don't particularly like it when someone is arguing for a series i like and gets stuff wrong
not that anyone cares about the series i like
Nah, it's okay. Everyone's scared of something lmao.

I'll go with my girl. 9.8 Gigatons

I'll go with my girl. 9.8 Gigatons

(y)

wait but I said "would Tohru be fine?" was that just ignored? I had her AP wrong in the second post which is why I deleted it. i don't really care since she'd be in either way but just pointing it out.

Then I'll go with another person from DM I guess...

Above 9.8 Gigatons.

Then I'll go with another person from DM I guess...

Above 9.8 Gigatons.
Added.

Would Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/Kaleid) in her Magical Girl key be fine? She has very little hax, and time travel and BFR are, well, self-induced and something that Illya won't really use for that reason alone. She is also 26.6 GT

is Matter, Soul manipulation (destroying them) too OP? and is passive heat manipulation too OP?

Edit: because i was thinking

Edit 2: they scale to seiyas 28 gigatons

or

Last edited:

Would Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/Kaleid) in her Magical Girl key be fine? She has very little hax, and time travel and BFR are, well, self-induced and something that Illya won't really use for that reason alone. She is also 26.6 GT
This one seems fine.

Back