• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" - Round 1 - Match 13: Ocarina of Time Link vs Pedro

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: TRAPPED IN THE HELL TRAIN!

At long last, we're reached the last four matches of Round 1
As the battlefield has raged on to the different level, another Hyrule Hero from another timeline, has been trapprd inside of a train that can't be stopped and now running in high speed, out of control
Luckily Link saved many of civilians there before, now he's alone....or does it?
A figures behind him slowly walked towards him, he unleashed a very dangerous aura of bloodlust, the man is a conductor but looks like he wanted Link....to die
Link noticed it and soon turned around with him pulled out his sword, he need to defeat this conductor and get out of here!

• 6-C Adult Link is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Inside of Train in Busan railway, South Korea
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Pedro: 0
  • Ocarina of Time Link: 9 (King, Arceus, Pop, Myself, Noneless, Nierre, Psychomaster, Pikaman, Imnot)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Link.%28Toki.no.Ocarina%29.600.3618810.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME: SUPER TYRANT

Last edited:
What does Pedro lead with? Link would typically start off with his sword and often try to strategize on how to defeat his opponents, which would leave him to use his other weapons if needed.

What does Pedro lead with? Link would typically start off with his sword and often try to strategize on how to defeat his opponents, which would leave him to use his other weapons if needed.
summons this bigass doll thing that has a secret claw that insta-kills anyone with super toxic poison

it says that the poison induces sleep but do note that this is just in relation to rankers who resist like half the shiz in the tower including stuff like poison and insta-melting acid

anyhow, Link's barrier only lasts for a minute and he cannot do anything during that time besides basic attacks. This means that pedro still has some chance since he has true flight and can easily fly around dozens of kilometers in the air. Link seems to have enough range to reach him but i can't see which of his attacks can reach that range. Otherwise Pedro can just spam shinsoo attacks from the air until Link dies in the case that the Dementor dies

Also where is the evidence for one-shot?
Idk I was thinking about majoras mask

Either way, this is how much damage he does to someone who scales to 59 gigatons

anyhow, Link's barrier only lasts for a minute and he cannot do anything during that time besides basic attacks. This means that pedro still has some chance since he has true flight and can easily fly around dozens of kilometers in the air. Link seems to have enough range to reach him but i can't see which of his attacks can reach that range. Otherwise Pedro can just spam shinsoo attacks from the air until Link dies in the case that the Dementor dies
What shinsoo attacks? What are their effects? He can still use pretty much everything with the barrier. And can Pedro survive being pierced by arrows?

Just wanna point out that Link scales quite a bit higher than 59 gigatons, he can fight Triforce of Power Ganon who is much stronger than his base state who scales to Vaati, who has a 59 gigaton feat just from a fraction of his power escaping a seal.

Don't know much 'bout Pedro tho so I'll hold off on voting for now.

Just wanna point out that Link scales quite a bit higher than 59 gigatons, he can fight Triforce of Power Ganon who is much stronger than his base state who scales to Vaati, who has a 59 gigaton feat just from a fraction of his power escaping a seal.

Don't know much 'bout Pedro tho so I'll hold off on voting for now.
How much stronger than his base state? Why does Ganondorf scale to Vaati?

i've re-read the fight and yes, Link should go on to the next match. I'mma go figure out a crt later since his PD should be Low 6-B by scaling

i will ask one last thing though, is Link skilled enough to deal with pedro?
Cause Pedro continuously dodged attacks from a person who can one-shot him, the same person having been trained since childhood and with hundreds of years of combat experience

i will ask one last thing though, is Link skilled enough to deal with pedro?
Cause Pedro continuously dodged attacks from a person who can one-shot him, the same person having been trained since childhood and with hundreds of years of combat experience
Scans for the hundred years of experience so I know how often he trained in those years?

Scans for the hundred years of experience so I know how often he trained in those years?
he didn't, the person who he managed to match did, and i don't care about scans tbh, i don't care to argue either, i've got an exam tommorow (idk why i decided to argue about skill when i've more important shiz) so yeah just let link win or whatever its not like pedro has the AP to deal with him

Back