• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-๐“‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ: ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฟ๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome to the 6-B Tournament: World Of Magic. Please see here for more information on this tournament.

In a magical world, two fighters stood,
Their power and skill beyond understood,
Mash, born without magic in his veins,
Trained in physical strength, his power he gains.

Adopted by a father who feared his fate,
Mash took a deal, his magic to fake,
Attending the Easton Magic Academy,
To become a Divine Visionary, a rare prodigy.

But secrets lurked within his past,
A creation of Innocent Zero, made to last,
A vessel for their hearts to create,
An immortal heart, his destiny to await.

Twilight Sparkle, a pony of magic and light,
A student of Celestia, whose future was bright,
Sent to Ponyville to learn of friendship's might,
Her heroism and growth shining bright.

She saved Equestria time and time again,
Her friends always by her side, never in vain,
Elevated to an Alicorn princess by her might,
Ruling Equestria, her future now bright.

In the magical tournament of might and brawn,
Mash and Twilight faced each other at dawn,
Their power and magic both strong and true,
As they fought for glory, what would they do?

Mash's physical strength and skill on display,
As he held his own in the magical fray,

Twilight's power and magic unleashed,
Their battle a sight to be witnessed.

IMG_3356.png

Doom's Room

Mash Burnedead scales above 80 Teratons, UPM Restricted, and Twilight Sparkles scales above 7 Teratons.

• Speed Equalized
  • Starting distance 10km apart and away from each other's line of sight
  • Standard Equipment Permitted; Optional Equipment will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
  • Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least a vague sense of awareness of any dangerous (mid to high mid hax) abilities they possess.
  • There will be civilians and vehicles in the area depending on the location of the battlefield. In other words business is as usual in those locations and battles spontaneously happens and disrupts it, however, the location's defenses will not go against the fighters so that their fight isn't impeded.
  • Fighters are in character
  • Stat Amps and Debuffs can not limit opponents above or below their tier respectively.
  • Victory will be decided via Death or Incap or any other ways your opponents are unable to continue battle.
  • The match will last up to 7 days to conclude. Otherwise, the participants with the most votes advance. In the event of no votes, the most active participants advance. In the event both participants were actively debating, then matches will be decided based on a coin flip.

Okay.

So Mash can definitely one shot with his attacks, IF HE HITS HER.

And that's the thing, will he hit her?

Twilight plays the range game. She uses forcefields and teleportation while spamming energy beams from a distance. If you get close to her, she'll just teleport away and use the forcefields to block attacks.

What will Mash do in the meantime?

Looking at his range, I am feeling he's actually going to have a very rough time trying to catch her tbh.

Also, I get he can probably just punch her energy beams away.

But once again, like I said in the Zagred fight, if those aren't working, she can easily switch to trying to transmute him.

And he can't punch those away. If they make contact he's dead (Not seeing any resistance)

Okay.

So Mash can definitely one shot with his attacks, IF HE HITS HER.

And that's the thing, will he hit her?

Twilight plays the range game. She uses forcefields and teleportation while spamming energy beams from a distance. If you get close to her, she'll just teleport away and use the forcefields to block attacks.

What will Mash do in the meantime?
So first things first, can Twilight sense Mash. I mean, I'm assuming she can sense magic, but if she can't sense general life force, then she won't be able to track Mash. This would also be harder for Twilight due to Mash having stealth mastery if that helps.

For range, Mash actually has a decent shot. He can throw objects and have them curve back to him so that he doesn't lose them in an attack. Like, it's insane.

He can also use his Iron Wand to help with more damaging ranged options, such as molding it into a tennis racket and sending an object heading straight at Twilight.

Adding on to the assumption if Twilight can't sense Mash, he can always dig underground and pop up behind Twilight. If that happens and Twilight doesn't sense him, it's a free hit for Mash. Mash can always do a "Substitution jutsu stunt" as well, where he makes it seem like he gets hit, but he just actually got out of his robes, before appearing behind the opponent and hitting them.

This is ignoring his muscle magic in the end as well. The most useful being Big Bang Dash. If he pulls this out, it's likely he may just blitz up to Twilight and punch her. And yes, it can be used offensively as show when he tried to attack Abyss, and later Domina.

this is just to flex the anime yahahaha

So first things first, can Twilight sense Mash. I mean, I'm assuming she can sense magic, but if she can't sense general life force, then she won't be able to track Mash.
Magic in MLP is life force so yes she would be capable of sensing him.

For range, Mash actually has a decent shot. He can throw objects and have them curve back to him so that he doesn't lose them in an attack. Like, it's insane.
Ah yeah, that. That's useful for range, but again, I don't think it'll get past her forcefield + teleport spam. And, objects aren't in his standard equipment.

Adding on to the assumption if Twilight can't sense Mash, he can always dig underground and pop up behind Twilight.
Twilight can levitate and fly away (while also teleporting)

And like I said, she can sense him.

This is ignoring his muscle magic in the end as well. The most useful being Big Bang Dash. If he pulls this out, it's likely he may just blitz up to Twilight and punch her.
Levitation + forcefield + teleport once again.

Also is that even an amp? Isn't it just him running fast?

Last edited:
Magic in MLP is life force so yes she would be capable of sensing him.
Ah, good to get that out of the way
Ah yeah, that. That's useful for range, but again, I don't think it'll get past her forcefield + teleport spam. And, objects aren't in his standard equipment.
It's not about objects in his standard equipment, more so him being able to do environmental destruction and then using chunks of rock. He did this against Cell War, so it isn't out of character. And for the forcefield, Mash has fought against characters that use protection. The best example is against Levรญs, which I'll just give the panel.
img

The magnetism part can be thrown out the window, he still managed to break through the wall with the throw. Assuming Twilight's barriers scale around herself, Mash should have no problem breaking through these.
Twilight can levitate and fly away (while also teleporting)
Mash can also fly. By kicking his legs reaaaally fast.
And like I said, she can sense him.
True
Levitation + forcefield + teleport once again.
Again, that's if she can react to it.
Also is that even an amp? Isn't it just him running fast?
Mash used it when he was at his peak against Domina, and it still had the effect of boosting his speed past his normal range.

The magnetism part can be thrown out the window, he still managed to break through the wall with the throw. Assuming Twilight's barriers scale around herself, Mash should have no problem breaking through these.
That's fine. So he can break the forcefields, but she can just make more, and also can teleport if its breaking through the barrier.

Edit: More importantly, she can use telekinesis to stop the ranged attacks in mid air or throw them off course.
Mash can also fly. By kicking his legs reaaaally fast.
This seems to be tied to his speed, so in speed equal it's not going to work very well. The only reason it works so good in his verse is because he's so much faster than everyone.

Mash used it when he was at his peak against Domina, and it still had the effect of boosting his speed past his normal range.
Can he use it to jump into the sky at those speeds or no?

That's fine. So he can break the forcefields, but she can just make more, and also can teleport if its breaking through the barrier.
Yeah, just putting it out there that Mash can break those barriers. Just know that if she gets hit once, she's dead.
This seems to be tied to his speed, so in speed equal it's not going to work very well. The only reason it works so good in his verse is because he's so much faster than everyone.
I mean he still flies, that's the main point here. If he can fly, it puts them on equal footing

NOW IF ONLY WORD OF GOD COULD HELP, BECAUSE IN THE 2020 JUMP FESTA EVENT THERE WAS A QUIZ SHOW THAT SAID THAT MASH COULD FLY AROUND THE SPEED OF SOUND, BUT THAT FESTA EVENT IS LONG GONE! **** YOU SHUEISHA!!!!!
Can he use it to jump into the sky at those speeds or no?
Yes
img

Yeah, just putting it out there that Mash can break those barriers. Just know that if she gets hit once, she's dead.
Yeah, I edited the message to also say that she can just use telekinesis to stop the attacks or put them off course, on top of having teleportation.

I mean he still flies, that's the main point here. If he can fly, it puts them on equal footing
No, no, it's not equal footing. Because he's not going to be able to jump and move at a speed that looks like smooth and stable flight to twilight.

It'll be obvious he's just trying to jump really fast, so she can just actually levitate away or teleport before he has any chance of getting to her.

In his own series, his "flight" movements are basically blitzing the perception of everyone else. That won't be happening here.

Uh, it looks like someone watching the fight was able to react to it?

If twilight can just think, she can teleport. She's done this before when people are coming at her at fast speeds.

Yeah, I edited the message to also say that she can just use telekinesis to stop the attacks or put them off course, on top of having teleportation.
I see
No, no, it's not equal footing. Because he's not going to be able to jump and move at a speed that looks like smooth and stable flight to twilight.

It'll be obvious he's just trying to jump really fast, so she can just actually levitate away or teleport before he has any chance of getting to her.

In his own series, his "flight" movements are basically blitzing the perception of everyone else. That won't be happening here.
No, he can consistently do this. He did this in his first encounter against Innocent Zero, who is far from being able to be blitzed
491876a6e029befd5ba5e756bc807bda.jpg

It's just something he can do
Uh, it looks like someone watching the fight was able to react to it?
Poseidon's top half got popped, anyone with the intelligence to piece things together can tell that he was aiming at Poseidon
If twilight can just think, she can teleport. She's done this before when people are coming at her at fast speeds.
And what if she gets hit before she has a chance to think? Like, if Mash boosts forward at her to the point she can't see him, she wouldn't really have time to think before she gets knocked out, even if she has barriers protecting her.

And what if she gets hit before she has a chance to think? Like, if Mash boosts forward at her to the point she can't see him, she wouldn't really have time to think before she gets knocked out, even if she has barriers protecting her.
Then I guess she gets one shot? But like, I really doubt she wouldn't just sense that he's moving at rapid speed and think to teleport out of the way before he can close the distance.

Also, let's not forget this is all if Mash even does this before getting one shot by Transmutation.

Then I guess she gets one shot? But like, I really doubt she wouldn't just sense that he's moving at rapid speed and think to teleport out of the way before he can close the distance.
I know she can sense Mash since magic=life force, and Mash is clearly alive, but would she be able to sense and then react in time to teleport. Each time Mash uses Big Bang Dash, he basically disappears from his opponents view and reappears elsewhere. It happened against Lance, against Abyss, and against Domina with Poseidon.
Also, let's not forget this is all if Mash even does this before getting one shot by Transmutation.
True, but how often is that a resort. Like, you've said she uses it when nothing else works, but when will Twilight realize that in a fight.

I know she can sense Mash since magic=life force, and Mash is clearly alive, but would she be able to sense and then react in time to teleport. Each time Mash uses Big Bang Dash, he basically disappears from his opponents view and reappears elsewhere. It happened against Lance, against Abyss, and against Domina with Poseidon.

True, but how often is that a resort. Like, you've said she uses it when nothing else works, but when will Twilight realize that in a fight.
Probably the moment she realizes he's just punching all her magic beams away lol

Probably the moment she realizes he's just punching all her magic beams away lol
Yeah, it's funny how Mash's first 2 matchups are against characters who are baseline. Still, with Mash having some massive marksmanship skill and over an 11x AP advantage, I'd say that he could throw a rock at her and one shot. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he calculated where Twilight would teleport to next, and have the rock curve around and hit Twilight from behind. And of course, he always has Big Bang Dash. Of course, the transmutation is a problem.

Yeah, it's funny how Mash's first 2 matchups are against characters who are baseline. Still, with Mash having some massive marksmanship skill and over an 11x AP advantage, I'd say that he could throw a rock at her and one shot. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he calculated where Twilight would teleport to next, and have the rock curve around and hit Twilight from behind. And of course, he always has Big Bang Dash. Of course, the transmutation is a problem.
I disagree completely with this.

She has 3 methods of not being one shot by the rocks.

1. Forcefields. While they'd break, it's likely much of their momentum would be lost and thus they wouldn't one shot her.
2. Teleportation. She can spam it. And with that, there's like no way he's predicting her location without feats.
3. Stopping it with telekinesis, or throwing it off course. This is easy, and she does this in character. Rocks don't have LS, so they are suspectable to just being TK'd.

Him throwing a rock is the last way I see him winning this fight. Like the chance that twilight gets hit by that with enough force to KO her is super unlikely.

By the way these forcefields can be many meters in size. So even if they go through, she can still teleport away or just make a smaller one around her body.

Also, as far as I'm concerned Mash's only chance is using Big Bang Dash and blitzing her, which isn't even a guarantee.

I disagree completely with this.

She has 3 methods of not being one shot by the rocks.

1. Forcefields. While they'd break, it's likely much of their momentum would be lost and thus they wouldn't one shot her.
2. Teleportation. She can spam it. And with that, there's like no way he's predicting her location without feats.
3. Stopping it with telekinesis, or throwing it off course. This is easy, and she does this in character. Rocks don't have LS, so they are suspectable to just being TK'd.
Ehhhh, I got a bit too silly about that
Him throwing a rock is the last way I see him winning this fight. Like the chance that twilight gets hit by that with enough force to KO her is super unlikely.

By the way these forcefields can be many meters in size. So even if they go through, she can still teleport away or just make a smaller one around her body.

Also, as far as I'm concerned Mash's only chance is using Big Bang Dash and blitzing her, which isn't even a guarantee.
Oh, he can actually use it right off the bat like in his first encounter with Abyss just from how dangerous they looked. Posture and all if that helps.

What's the range of Big Bang Dash
Well the biggest moment of it was shown in its first feat

Lance held the bottle over the end of a cliffside, it seemed to be pretty big. Mash managed to go down this cliff, catch the bottle, and come right back behind Lance without them knowing where he went. It should be enough for the confinements of the room.

Well the biggest moment of it was shown in its first feat

Lance held the bottle over the end of a cliffside, it seemed to be pretty big. Mash managed to go down this cliff, catch the bottle, and come right back behind Lance without them knowing where he went. It should be enough for the confinements of the room.
I'm skeptical of whether that'd even be enough for him to go potentially kilometers into the sky or close the starting distance at all.

I mean, unless they start in different rooms and have to get to the room, they wont really be able to attack each other, especially if they aren't in each others line of sight.

Like, one or the other start outside of the fortress in the forest that surrounds it while the other is in one of the other rooms...

So how would they be able to sense each other and attack. I know Mash has stealth mastery so if he is able to sense Twilight first maybe he can deliver his Big Bang dash?

So how would they be able to sense each other and attack. I know Mash has stealth mastery so if he is able to sense Twilight first maybe he can deliver his Big Bang dash?
Good question. Twilight is able to sense magic, and magic=life force there. But Wizards in Mashle can sense general auras, like Rayne, yet Mash is able to sneak up on wizards far, FAR above Rayne's power.

If Mash can sneak up on her at the start then it's gg, but it will be really hard to catch her once she's in the sky.
I'd say you would need to directly show the ability to hide your lifeforce instead of being wqualized to general auras and such, so i'm leaning towards Twilight sseing him first.

If Mash can sneak up on her at the start then it's gg, but it will be really hard to catch her once she's in the sky.
I'd say you would need to directly show the ability to hide your lifeforce instead of being wqualized to general auras and such, so i'm leaning towards Twilight sseing him first.
Okay, so thinking on it

Magic in Mashle is a blessed thing. They are born with it, and can constantly resupply it over time. However, it appears that diseases can overtake a wizards body and rid them of magic, showing that magic may be biological with people? Eh, take ot as you will

So far, the whole thing is that Mash smacks away all of Twilight's spells with no difficulty, and then it comes down to a quick draw. Either Twilight uses transmutation, or Mash uses Big Bang Dash and blitzes.

Would Barbarian Shot help as well? If he pulls out the iron wand, he could play pool to do this
img

Of course, he's going to need a projectile to actually do this. Could he counter any projectiles Twilight fires by doing this?

I don't really know what more to say lol.

I think that Twilight's transmutation is a more viable win con than Big Bang Dash.

Simply because of her range, barriers, teleport, etc. It just seems more likely to me that she just doesn't get hit and eventually one taps him with hax.

Not to say that she could probably be taken off guard with Big Bang Dash, but with that 10km starting range and the massive range and utility advantage, I just see her winning a majority of the time.

To be honest, you said that once Mash slaps away her spell she will start with the transmutation, but who's to say Mash will start off with slapping away the spell? Just an honest question. I mean yeah, he's done it a few times, but against those with similar rapid casting like Cell War, he preferred to run around the attacks.

To be honest, you said that once Mash slaps away her spell she will start with the transmutation, but who's to say Mash will start off with slapping away the spell? Just an honest question. I mean yeah, he's done it a few times, but against those with similar rapid casting like Cell War, he preferred to run around the attacks.
Well, I was just going based on what I've seen from what I read of the manga.

And I'm assuming the people who's attacks he dodged were those who could actually harm him if he were to get hit, no? Or those he couldn't just punch away?

Well, I was just going based on what I've seen from what I read of the manga.

And I'm assuming the people who's attacks he dodged were those who could actually harm him if he were to get hit, no? Or those he couldn't just punch away?
In his second fight with Cell where he honestly completely humiliated them when they were in base, Mash still preferred to hop and skip across his Carbon magic, so there's that.

I also just remembered Mash's beastly senses where he can sense the danger of his opponents just from warnings from his own muscles, and how dangerous IZ was when almost touching his aura. So hey, maybe Mash could sense that transmutation spell and then go for his strongest attacks like Big Bang Dash.

also if you read the series why not join the general discussion

What about Mash's instinctive Reaction which forces his body to save him from dangerous attacks that could kill him. Similar to the first time he met IZ or was it Doom.

Maybe that could help Mash dodge Transmutation