• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-๐“‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ: ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฟ๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Honestly, I was joking, but if no clip of Twilight hasn't been brought up with her using transmutation in battle, I'd rather go with Mash fully

This is a headache to read, can this be simplified? I only got out they they can use spells like this as lasers and a reason why she didn't turn a hydra into a mouse.
Essentially any of her attacks can be a hax and that a lot of times when they didn't use them can be chalked up to PIS

She starts with beams and will do the one without beams if required
So say that Mash senses the danger first from the beam and sees be can't hit Twilight normally because of the teleportation first, so Mash goes for Big Bang Dash to speedblitz and one shot. It basically depends if Twilight still goes for the beams at that point or if she's already gone for the on target form.

So say that Mash senses the danger first from the beam and sees be can't hit Twilight normally because of the teleportation first, so Mash goes for Big Bang Dash to speedblitz and one shot. It basically depends if Twilight still goes for the beams at that point or if she's already gone for the on target form.
If he dodges, it's very likely she'll resort to the spell without beams