• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-๐“‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ: ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ผ ๐“ฉ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ (0-0-0)

Tbh, if it is enough to power null twilight I see that as being a bit of a broken ability in this tournament. I thought you weren't supposed to have magic-cancelling abilities here. Especially passive ones.

But anyway, I don't think there's anything that stops power null?

It's a 8x gap, is it really not enough to overpower Twlight's magic?

Earlier in the thread I brought up the fact of wether or not it makes sense to use wiki shit to discern in verse logic.

I thought you weren't supposed to have magic-cancelling abilities here. Especially passive ones.

But anyway, I don't think there's anything that stops power null?

Technically itโ€™s not passive power null, itโ€™s activated display of aura and one can use magic if outside the auraโ€™s range.

I disagree with passive powernull working if in the same Tier.

Tbh, if it is enough to power null twilight I see that as being a bit of a broken ability in this tournament. I thought you weren't supposed to have magic-cancelling abilities here. Especially passive ones.
this powernull is mainly due to the diff in power. Some don't fall under that but still is a bit of an issue

Earlier in the thread I brought up the fact of wether or not it makes sense to use wiki shit to discern this.
Even going by that, how does BC do it? If the power null in BC is really powerful to the point you have to be tens of times above then I agree it's fair here, but I remember Broku talking about five times being enough for Asta to null one's magic so idk?

Even going by that, how does BC do it? If the power null in BC is really powerful to the point you have to be tens of times above then I agree it's fair here, but I remember Broku talking about five times being enough for Asta to null one's magic so idk?

Thats Asta โ˜ ๏ธ

Magic to magic null โ‰  Anti Magic to Magic

I disagree.
Why? Thatโ€™s not even a problem zagred can just say vanish to the zips. And the magic wonโ€™t reach him because the creatures from another dimension are constantly absorbing Magic and life even spells. Also he is stronger than ancient demon who can negate all spells in existence.

Yes, since Twilight could null a little bit of discords reality warping power. (a little bit of a 2-A ability)

I think you are correct

But it can apply to both, I believe in that he was talking about the Pony that recently was upgraded to 2-A
In the case of Zagreed wasn't also the range of the powernull quite short? I remember that was the thing said here so with that (and the apparent 4D potency) I really believe he was talking about Twilight.

To be honest, considering the powernull and the rest of her arsenal I don't see Zagreed winning against her, so I think I will go with Twilight.

That said however, isn't 4D powernull too much for the tournament? I guess there is another character with a 4D hax (strange and his 2-A portals) but in this case wouldn't this be more problematic considering the magical nature of the tournament and that abilities that nulled magic (like anti-magic) were forbidden?

To be honest, considering the powernull and the rest of her arsenal I don't see Zagreed winning against her, so I think I will go with Twilight.

That said however, isn't 4D powernull too much for the tournament? I guess there is another character with a 4D hax (strange and his 2-A portals) but in this case wouldn't this be more problematic considering the magical nature of the tournament and that abilities that nulled magic (like anti-magic) were forbidden?
It isnt twilight's go to move by any means. It's a last resort move.

Zagred was honestly more powerful lol. He could've beat maybe anyone else in the tournament aside from a few people. He just got met with the perfect counter.

(Like literally Zagred is ON the strongest 6-B non smurf list)

It isnt twilight's go to move by any means. It's a last resort.

Zagred was honestly more powerful lol. He just got met with the perfect counter.

(Like literally Zagred is ON the strongest 6-B non smurf list)
Well, if that's the case then I guess is more fair at least.

Also don't know why he is on the strongest list, like also Calyrex, they don't really look that strong but could be just my twisted perception of things as the main Arifureta supporter.

Well, if that's the case then I guess is more fair at least.

Also don't know why he is on the strongest list, like also Calyrex, they don't really look that strong but could be just my twisted perception of things as the main Arifureta supporter.
He could probably get kicked off by a few characters but the fact that he even made it there is crazy.

Also I'm telling y'all Strange is mad op for this tournament like bro can just BFR anyone and that's the end of the fight.

He could probably get kicked off by a few characters but the fact that he even made it there is crazy.

Also I'm telling y'all Strange is mad op for this tournament like bro can just BFR anyone and that's the end of the fight.
Like Kouki.

I also thought so at the beginning of the tournament, but at least in the particular case of Kouki (and likely also Mash) it can be argued that they can dodge/counter them (though everyone else in the tournamente get ****** by that) so I'm not sure if he is fine or not.

and who are those people
Strange and Mash are the two that come to mind that I think would kill him in this tournament.

Strange doesn't have to fight anyone if he doesn't need to. He can just 2-A BFR and a bunch of other shit. The only reason he didn't BFR people in the IFs was for in verse reasons. Like when fighting strange, he needed strange to power up so it wouldn't of made sense to BFR him.

But if he's fighting randoms why would he waste his time fighting them when he can just send them to a different universe.

Are you referring to Strange-comma-Stephen?

Same thing happen to Aladdin and makoto
Dude those aren't even remotely the same and you know it. Both of those characters were next level broken, which is the reason you chose them, and why they were kicked.

Dude those aren't even remotely the same and you know it. Both of those characters were next level broken, which is the reason you chose them, and why they were kicked.
Aladdin wasnโ€™t op he only had law manipulation and he wasnโ€™t good at using it at all and used it as a last resort.

Aladdin has 4D SHIT, LAW MANIPULATION, PHYSICS MANIPULATION, AND A SHIT PROFILE ON TOP OF IT ALL

So please, SHUT UP AND STOP YOUR WHINING
Are you done with the straw man? Itโ€™s not 4d and Aladdin is no longer a Smurf using the same arguments for years ago wonโ€™t help but I digress making my own tournament soon.

Are you done with the straw man? Itโ€™s not 4d and Aladdin is no longer a Smurf using the same arguments for years ago wonโ€™t help but I digress making my own tournament soon.
You don't know what the hell you're talking about seeing as how you're parroting back everything. You see, it's not strawman when everything said is true. You YOURSELF said Alladin has 4d shit and was using it as an argument; Nierre, a VERSE SUPPORTER YOU CALLED UPON, said that the profiles are shit. You contradict everything you argue about.

It seems you want to win a tournament so badly that you can't even think of yourself in the wrong, and have to create your own tournament just to save face