• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-๐“‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ: ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฟ๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

First off, Twilight doesn't kill in-character so she'll likely stay in SBA's "willing to win" state she started with
Huh, forgot about that part in the OP it's been a few months cut me some slack

But wouldnt Mash know about the transmutation already, since that seems like it falls in line with the prior knowledge bit?

It's supposed to be, but it's also a magic tournament yet here we are
OK then so the vagueness is questionable. I do recall Mash basically being someone who stomps everyone in his verse so I assume him detecting something threatening isn't something that happens often?

OK then so the vagueness is questionable. I do recall Mash basically being someone who stomps everyone in his verse so I assume him detecting something threatening isn't something that happens often?
First of all, he doesn't stomp anyone in his verse and gets outclassed a countable amount of times. Second of all, his muscles will warn him of any danger such as when he passed Margarette, and was able to detect the dangers from IZ just from their aura alone.

First of all, he doesn't stomp anyone in his verse and gets outclassed a countable amount of times. Second of all, his muscles will warn him of any danger such as when he passed Margarette, and was able to detect the dangers from IZ just from their aura alone.
Huh, that's unexpected. So he does detect danger occasionally but the moment he does, does he immediately go for that stat amp you said he'd do?

Huh, that's unexpected. So he does detect danger occasionally but the moment he does, does he immediately go for that stat amp you said he'd do?
He uses his Muscle Magic in situations where he needs to. Say a bottle is falling off a cliff and sped up with gravity, he'll use Big Bang Dash to go down and catch it in an instance. He decides he needs to overpower the effects of magnetism? Missile Throw. He needs to destroy multiple blasts of dark magic without touching them from a range? Gaia Burst.

If he sees Twilight teleporting around and senses the danger behind her attacks, he'll go for Big Bang Dash to catch her, and he can do this to fire himself into the air and attack.

And how big is the amp again? Just upscaling to blitzing speed?
It blitzes anyone he comes across. When he did so against Abyss, they didnt even realize their mask was cracked; Against Lance, he sped down a cliff before Lance even realized what had happened; and against Domina, he still did the whole disappear and reappear trick.

It blitzes anyone he comes across. When he did so against Abyss, they didnt even realize their mask was cracked; Against Lance, he sped down a cliff before Lance even realized what had happened; and against Domina, he still did the whole disappear and reappear trick.
OK then, no specific value
If he sees Twilight teleporting around and senses the danger behind her attacks, he'll go for Big Bang Dash to catch her, and he can do this to fire himself into the air and attack.
Mash will know that Twilight possesses a dangerous ability.
So I just realized that this works vice-versa. Assuming Twilight knows how dangerous this opponent is, she'd very likely start with her strongest spell (Among which is the beamless thought transmutation). She's definitely smart enough to do that with this information

OK then, no specific value

So I just realized that this works vice-versa. Assuming Twilight knows how dangerous this opponent is, she'd very likely start with her strongest spell (Among which is the beamless thought transmutation). She's definitely smart enough to do that with this information
I don't think Big Bang Dash, or any Muscle Magic (not actually magic), would count as mid to high-mid hax

I don't think Big Bang Dash, or any Muscle Magic (not actually magic), would count as mid to high-mid hax
I dunno, being able to blitz and one-shot people seems like a pretty powerful ability. And the crazy amount of skill he has...

Combined with the vagueness of the threat and Twilight wound likely assume the worst

I dunno, being able to blitz and one-shot people seems like a pretty powerful ability. And the crazy amount of skill he has...

Combined with the vagueness of the threat and Twilight wound likely assume the worst
Skill is far from being hax, but nice compliment to Mash's skill if you think so lol

And I still don't think a stat Amp counts as mid to high-mid hax, it's not something like anti-magic in a magic tournament or hyper regen

Kids named Hokuto no Ken, Nasuverse, Chinaman LN in the corner:
5bb49abb2600003001826777.jpeg

Yeah, average looking mushroom head teen
That feels kinda stupid honestly but I'll humor it for now

So currently Mash will just do the speed blitz thing the moment Twilight tries to teleport while Twilight would go for the beamless transmutation if Mash dodges her attack

Anyway teleportation isn't technically Twilight's only defense hax. She can also just make a forcefield or teleport Mash instead of herself (I was gonna say TK but holy shit Mash's LS is pretty crazy)

That feels kinda stupid honestly but I'll humor it for now

So currently Mash will just do the speed blitz thing the moment Twilight tries to teleport while Twilight would go for the beamless transmutation if Mash dodges her attack
More like he's given the prior knowledge, senses the dangers behind them an goes for the blitz, and one shots.
Anyway teleportation isn't technically Twilight's only defense hax. She can also just make a forcefield or teleport Mash instead of herself
Yeah but I pretty sure any of Mash's attacks are just going to shatter that field just like he shattered Carpaccio's skull (joking he didn't actually kill him)
(I was gonna say TK but holy shit Mash's LS is pretty crazy)
Class Z LS at Country AP ๐Ÿ’€

More like he's given the prior knowledge, senses the dangers behind them an goes for the blitz, and one shots.
You said in your last comment it's also a combination of him seeing her teleport

And in contrast if Twilight sees Mash dodge, she'll use the beamless transmutation
That is true, which we've looped back on now it seems, but considering Twilight is just going to see Mash as some random kid while Mash knows Twilight has something dangerous, I feel like Mash will hit that blitz first.

That is true, which we've looped back on now it seems, but considering Twilight is just going to see Mash as some random kid while Mash knows Twilight has something dangerous, I feel like Mash will hit that blitz first.
And having this random kid dodge an attack everyone usually tanks is a pretty dangerous thing and Twilight isn't the one to take chances. Again, both of them will react the moment the other evades an attack

And having this random kid dodge an attack everyone usually tanks is a pretty dangerous thing and Twilight isn't the one to take chances. Again, both of them will react the moment the other evades an attack
Will Twilight immediately go for the nuclear option though just because someone dodged a beam? Like, are her beginning attacks already the dangerous shit?

Will Twilight immediately go for the nuclear option though just because someone dodged a beam? Like, are her beginning attacks already the dangerous shit?
The beamless transmutation isn't even the worst thing she can do. She's just gonna do that because her opponent has the capacity to avoid it

The beamless transmutation isn't even the worst thing she can do. She's just gonna do that because her opponent has the capacity to avoid it
Yeah but does she usually go for the nuclear options first? Especially against what she thinks is just an ordinary teen? And why would she go for the instant smite after one dodge?

Yeah but does she usually go for the nuclear options first? Especially against what she thinks is just an ordinary teen? And why would she go for the instant smite after one dodge?
Cause it means he can do it again? And as I said, it's not even the nuclear option for her