• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5th strongest 7-A Bracket Round 8 (Mordekaiser vs Jonathan Kappel)

That's an issue with most current Anima profiles unfortunately. We're discussing that right now in fact.

As for him being allowed in the bracket or not that's up to DT I guess.

If you guys knew thee profiles wee unfinished though why would you nominate them for a bracket...? Why not finish them beforehand?

I had literally nothing to do with nominating these characters for the bracket. I didn't even know this bracket was happening until this thread, and revising Anima as a whole is something I've been planning for a while. I don't think Antonio thought of the profiles as unfinished though.

Regardless that's off topic anyway.

Yeah, I sorry if it still missing a bunch of stuff or that the blog aren't directly linked to his profile (although they are linked in the verse page). Although, anything necessary for this debate was expossed and its linked in his profile; its ok if DT want to go ahead or not (although, the two previous debates with Gurmah and Behemoth didn't have any issue).

As why it is not complete, welp, I can't just add any possible combination of powers to the blog or profiles (as said above, any power can be created, the resistance blog if for people to catch the "if it affect the body, mind or if its supernatural, can be resisted; if it affect you indirectly by affecting the nexus, then its gnosis based"); plus, I made any existing profile by my own (a bad idea indeed). Once again, I'm sorry.

So... I guess I'm supposed to make some judgement now?

I didn't ban Nasu for "Now that you mention, I totally forgot that everything they have is 2-A". So in principle if the abilities are at least outlined on the profiles that is fine.

But using abilities straight up not mentioned and especially stats not on the profile is a no.

I have seen that resistances got added. Assuming that was done through the proper channels I'm fine with that. But if there is still major stuff missing on the profiles I would suggest skipping this match for now.

From what I see there is still one Anima character in the tournament. I can push its match back to be the last in phase 2. That way you would have time to fix the profiles until then. Since that character reached phase 2 by his opponent being eliminated I would also be fine with replacing Ghurmah-Gharus with Kappel, should that be desired and the profile be fixed at that point.

Its more easy to deal with the Gurmah, as its basically a worm with resistances and luck/fate hax, with not elevated gnosis (plus, since FATE was banished from the brackets, his opponent, Gengar I believe, is not that complicated). You can hold the match if you wish (I think its tye better tho).

Ok, so I give this match to Mordekaiser for now?

Should I then keep Gurmah since he is easier or replace him with Kappel (with fixed future profile) since he is potentially stronger?

It will be the same all over again if we keep Kappel, better continue with Gurmah for the sake of speed things up. When all the additional stuff if in his profile (or any other demigod and above), I can simply redo tye match (or put it against the one that won the bracket).

Ok then, will post the next match shortly.

Back