• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5th strongest 7-A Bracket Round 8 (Mordekaiser vs Jonathan Kappel)

Mmm, more gameplay explaination I guess... you people should play tabletop games more often.

Ok, let's try with the class "summoning for starters", look into the table, Kappel have 370 in summon plus +10 since he always known the true name of whatever he summons, that is 380. So, if he do not instantly summon a creature, he can easily summon creature(s) of lv 12.

SummoningTable
High level do not necessary means stronger, but for references, Agni its lv 10 and Sigma Hecatondies its lv 12 (If wondering, Kappel is lv 15), more time, and can summon someone like The Nameless (lv 15) or Druaga (lv 14) (of course, can obtain the powers of the namless, as summons can't surpass gnosis 30). Also, a reminder that I need to update agni and sigma profiles.. hell, why did I create so much profiles?

Again, it would be more helpful if this were on his profile rather than explained via word of mouth on a thread

Mmm, sigh, fine gotta create another explaination blog now, don't remember dnd having that much, even tho it have 5 editions... most be cuz its simple system.

But you gotta wait, not using a pc right now in order to create a blog, you however, can discuss with what already gave you (although, don't think there's much enough to discuss about).

Don't you sigh, you know the profiles are incomplete, and you still name them for a tournament. You're going to now just waste everyone's time when you were told several times to add stuff to profiles.

Pretty much every anima match is you using abilities not on the profile as arguments.

@Weekly

It being a piercing attack doesn't just automatically mean it'll one-shot, and also seems like any benefits from piercing would be mitigated anyway by virtue of said attack being literal kilometers compared to a normal sized person...

He doesn't need to teleport across dimensions to dodge the attacks anyway, just out of range of the attack.

... They were in the blogs (both gnosis and resistances ones), Ant told me to add them in the verse page, didn't tho it will cause that much of a problem... I'm sorry.

Semi off topic but I only Just saw Ricsi's comment. I'm more than happy to help with fixing Anima profiles since the lack of information is something that's been bothering me for a while now too. Just needed the permission to do so. I'll make a CRT at some point if people think it's necessary.

Can you elaborate more on how it went from 2x to 8x please and thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, I see what you meant. It should still be 4x, not 8.

I take it Weekly votes for Mordekaiser?

In that case:

Morde: 2

Kappel: 3

Also the votes for kappel need to be removed as they currently use reasoning that kappel just instantly becomes low 6-B and spams low 6-B summons which isn't allowed

I already added the range of summonig into his page. Mechanically he wouldn't oneshot once blessed (we fixxed that above), and people told that summonings are allowed.

If the summons are low 6-B then they wouldn't be allowed and mechanically mors would still oneshot even if kappel used summons

With a difference of x4 (that aside, that do not consider the elemental immunity), he is not, plus Kappel wouldn't be oneshotted by attacks from the likes of Gurmah-Gharus as said above; even if hardly injured, he can make that event fantasy.

Kappel neither have reasons to be in a melee battle, is not his mundus operandi, he can use his darkness magic to hide his presence, or cheat Morde with an hologram (he do not seems to have enhanced senses to tell what is real or what is not).

Antoniofer said:
With a difference of x4 (that aside, that do not consider the elemental immunity), he is not, plus Kappel wouldn't be oneshotted by attacks from the likes of Gurmah-Gharus as said above; even if hardly injured, he can make that event fantasy.

Kappel neither have reasons to be in a melee battle, is not his mundus operandi, he can use his darkness magic to hide his presence, or cheat Morde with an hologram (he do not seems to have enhanced senses to tell what is real or what is not).
Its a 6.5x difderence with resistance negation my guy

If he can tank hits from a 7-A why does he only have 7-B+ durability

Mord can swnse magic feom kilometers away and across other realms, yes he would be able to sense him

Because people still do not known how durability works. I can tank a guy crashing against me with a bike, but that doesn't mean I have 9-C durability, it will remain as 10-B; attacks of higher tier will cause more damage, and people can still tank it. He can survive 7-A attacks (isn't like he is far from 7-A anyway), they just cause more damage than one 7-B attack would be.

Not sure how accurate is his info analysis, his profile do not specify, plus Kappel can also hide from supernatural detections. With enough time, he can summon at least two creatures (in whose case his stat amp would no longer work), and while blessed he is even less unlikely to be oneshotted.

Unless you change his durability to 7-A you cannot argue that he can tank 7-A attacks my dude.

Cool he can summon two, mord can summon. 100,000. Instandly. And they're all as strong as himself

We going in circles now; already said how resistances works for a being of elevated gnosis, they can't simply being ignored (not even the Nameless, that ignore immunities and existential barriers, can ignore resistances, they are independent of magic). Also, how you describe Morde it sounds like, absolute no character in verse in the stand against his magic, and human and champion are equaly affected in the same way, with no minor chance to reduce its effects.

Other than the literal concept of death, a literal god, and the universe itself there currently is no character who can stand against his magic, you are correct

Even one of the absplute strongest mages in the entire verse needed help from numerous other mages and needed to trick mord just to have a slight chance or temporwrily incapacitating him

So let me assume, if a human and the most powerful mage would be affected by his soul draining ability, both are going to suffer the same effect in the same amount of time? Cuz the magic that negate the resistance to resistance negation simply sounds like it have a higher difficulty, naturally making it more difficult to resist.

Care to show an example of this? Also, being the concept of death doesn't mean it can't be resisted, the namless have her (its her apparently) arm, and the effects of the arcanes can also be resisted (they are the concept of several factes of reality).

It's a it ironic for you to ask for proof when 90% of what you are saying isn't on the page.

And no, this battle can't be ended until you add that stuff. As simple as that. You can't claim he has abilities not mentioned there, and you can't say "I'll add them later so act like it's already there".

Until the profile is updated, pretty much every argument is null by the wiki's standards.

Its already in the profile tho, the summoning and resistances are there, and (mostly) part of the Gnosis blog.

That isn't how that works. What makes Mord's resistance neg special?

Because it negates resistance negation that can negate 4-B magic and supernstural abilities

If it's something that gives a ton of powers and abilities and entirely new tiers it shouldn't be left off the profile

I'm pretty sure most of the resistances (at least up to the ones being argued here) are on the profile already it's just that they aren't exactly elaborated on.

Back