• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B [Path to the Throne] Tournament SemiFinals: Vi vs Rathalos

Yeah, but Newton's third law. The strength she pulls him down with is equal to the strength she exerts on the floor. And the floor isn't enduring this. So it breaks and she + a handful of dirt get lifted up.
If she gets lifted up she is now perpetually in CQC range of Rathalos and can just wail on him
I mean, claws can move and she doesn't know they are poisonous.
True, but Vi having gauntlets the size of her body acting as shields as well as a forcefield would be very useful in protecting her from those claws

In Plot sense Vi kick the wall and find way to Punch Rathalos
Her Punch if it Land that would made Rathalos feel Hurt from her AP a lot
Rathalos would not expect Human like Vi to jump & punch it in Melee in the air due to her characteristic
Vi Acrobatic movement still diffrent from hunters so that would be confuse for it a little bit.
If Rathalos spamming his fire breath from the air for advantage and not land on the ground at all. (She need to keep doging)

Vi isnt Hunter but a cop fighter so the way her fight would be a very diffrent.

Vi can kill it for sure like Hunters did but Rathalos had spamming fireball in the air.

if Vi cant one punch it that would be over for her in the long run.

Rathalos consider king of the sky right? Vi only had fighting super criminal like urgot.

Can urgot took down rathalos? maybe no.

her setting too diffrent from Monster hunter setting (Frontier?)

This is Crazy!!! Frontier are you kidding me? Super AOE from Monsters?!

Vi never fight something like that.

Vote Rathalos (Frontier)

I mean, if thats the Rathalos in question, it doesnt really seem to fly away or range spam very often, it stays very close to the ground
In Original Monster hunter 1 PS2 it fly a lot (Trolling)
Ratian prefer fight on the ground while Rathalos was king of the sky.

Vi can stomp both of them in that version. 100%

But frontier? A lot of AOE and Heat

And That was Rathalos sub specie for Frontier. (King of the sky)

Last edited:
In Original Monster hunter 1 PS2 it fly a lot (Trolling)
Ratian prefer fight on the ground while Rathalos was king of the sky.

Vi can stomp both of them in those version. 100%

But frontier? A lot of AOE and Heat

And That was Rathalos sub specie for Frontier. (King of the sky)
I am not understanding anything you are saying

I am not understanding anything you are saying
I mean Vi can kill Rathalos from Monster Hunter 1 PS2 version
We as hunter in that game can use just normal bone great sword to kill it.
Low Level Hunter can read it pattern so easy and able to kill it. (Solo)
Rathalos consider 4 star quest monster but you able to kill it while doing mission in 2 or 3 star quest if you are good enough.
Your Weak weapons can kill it.
The game in canon sense you only should be able to kill it in 4 star quest.
but the game allow you to read it pattern and aim thiere weak spot and avoid injury from monster attack in PS2

Imagine you are Vi in That game...... (One shot Rathalos)

Last edited:
Still need at least 7 vote sadly in Vs thread rule.... (rule is Rule)
Is for advancing the tournament, not for adding it

If we go for votes, Rathalos advance but this would not be a lost for Vi, and both are gonna die against sybilla, so is our end, the nightmare begins, Sybilla slaughter starts now

Actually more since incon and vi also has votes. I am changing to incon btw
Actually no, if you didn't change your vote to inco, no one more voted inco and Rathalos reached the 7 threshold (so one more vote) then the difference of 3 votes in the 2-7-4 would be enough for grace.

Simply for the sake of the tournament, I think I will advance Rathalos as he has more votes.
Discussion on the match can still continue for profile additions, ofc.

Back