• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Hax World Cup: Birdon VS Emu Hojo (R1 G3 F1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range doesn't equal potency though. And reality warping and mind hax are two very different things so why would they scale?

The way I'm seeing it, Dan can mindhax a living universe which is infinitely above all minds in innumerable galaxies, coming from the fact that he created an ability to basically control an entire universe and that he has an item that confuses people so he should be able to amplify it so that it can confuse all people in the universe, which Emu then has an immunity against.

He never has shown that level of mind hax. And why a living universe? That would just have one mind so even if your nonsense was literal that paragraph is nonsense.

You know what I mean with walking NLF, it's like SCP-682, thing got an incredible reactive evolution so you need to be careful how far you take it just like with Dan but I checked with the other guys and low 2-C mindhax should be within Dan's capabilities without being NLF. Living universe like Zamasu or Chaos Knuckles those are 4-D minds so infinitely above 3-D minds.

He has never shown that. Every time I ask people when has he shown good enough mind hax people just weasel their way around it. Let's look at my current questions Is it low 2-C range or potency? Has he ever effected a 4-D being with it? How many people has he effected? Only one of these were properly answered and that one hurt his case against resisting freindship.

He can also manipulate laws via reality warping so if he creates a new game with the law: everybody in this universe is now under my control, that wouldn't work on Emu.

Also the problem with those questions is I could easily say that against someone like SCP-682: no resistance to multi-galactic mind hax, thus friend heart works on it. Despite ignoring it's RE, it's kinda the same here but instead of RE it's reality warping and power bestowal.

Dan can literally manipulate the Laws that governs the Universe; Laws of Physics, Concepts, whatever.

He can control Reality on a Universal Scale and 00potato, you're having trouble believing he has mindhax on such a level?

Even though he can literally just... make it happen? His Mindhax literally comes from his Reality Warping; the Potency is the same since they're from the same thing.

Controlling laws and physics doesn't say anything about mind hax potency though. Will you keep repeating the same damn assumption until I believe it or are you gonna say anything meaningful?

00potato said:
Controlling laws and physics doesn't say anything about mind hax potency though. Will you keep repeating the same damn assumption until I believe it or are you gonna say anything meaningful?
>Law says you need X amount of Potency to Mindhax Y amount of people

>Change law so that you need 0 Amount of Potency to Mindhax Y amount of people

The application of Law and Physics manipulation isn't hard at all. It's not our fault your view is through multiple hundred lenses.

Again, when has it been shown to work like that. You act like I have 100 lenses but I only have one. Has it been shown. It hasn't so you have to jump though hoops to find ways to give him resistances he hasn't shown.

Playing Devil's advocate: Metuki might have an immunity to the law changing, not the actual hax that gets affected by said law changing.

Even if that the case it would still have mind manipulation tag along with it, no?

Beside, since he have already created Lovelica being a mind hax machine that he is, it would be ingenious to think that he couldn't use that said ability on a much larger scale from the fact that all of his ability can be amp up to Low 2-C

But it wouldn't give him mind manip resistances then, just law resist as he is just resistant to the law changing, which effects his mind.

If put in the time and effort to build this Lovelica, lacks mind hax of the required potency as your post is implying, then why would his normal mind hax have anywhere close to the required potency? Again he hasn't affected enough people with it amped or not, how many times do I have to say this old man.

Late reply, sorry (i have been busy lately) but i would like to correct a few things :

If put in the time and effort to build this Lovelica, lacks mind hax of the required potency as your post is implying, then why would his normal mind hax have anywhere close to the required potency?

Kuroto programmed Lovelica waaaaay before he got his godly powers, but even so, Lovelica is simply just a low tier minor boss in his game Kamen Rider Chronicle. Only after he got the Maximmum God Gashat that he can creates any power he want, which is also what created the Cosmic Chronicle and Zombie Chronicle (Which is a sample of mind hax Kuroto can creates)

Controlling laws and physics doesn't say anything about mind hax potency though.

You can change the law of mind to messes up the mind of the opponent tho. In fact, shouldnt manipulation of mind on the laws/conceptual level should be higher level than regular mind hax ? Not to mention, Cosmic Chronicle can control every laws of the universe, the only reason Kuroto doesnt show off much in the series because he's playing a "game" with entire humanity.

@Greenshifter If you need a direct feat for Maximmum God Gashat mind hax creation then it's probally gonna be Zombie Chronicle. And it's not biological, more like digital (if real life is a game), by touching a person, the zombies of Zombie Chronicles can transmutes a person into a bugster (data-ic beings) that completely devoid of intelegence and can only obey Kuroto command. Normally, people turned into Bugster (like Kuroto himself) can retain their mind when they was human. But Zombie Chronicles can completely wipe off the mind and turn them into mindless puppet.

That said, a mind hax creation feat (Zombie Chronicles) and a Low 2-C potency creation feat (Cosmic Chronicle) is pretty much what we, Emu supporters can provide you to proves that Kuroto can just create a mind hax on that level. I will leave the rest for For Reason Above team to vote for whoever they find the most reasonable.

When has his law hax been used for mind hax or anything like it?

We already went over Zombie chronicle not being close to enough.

And again The words Low 2-C tend to mean different things when talking about mind hax and creation, and they have no reason to scale unless you can prove the law hax/ creation is involved in the mind hax.

Because it come from the same source? The same power that give his own Low 2-C cosmic manipulation while he have already work on many mind hax program way before in his life?

That is Kuroto entire powerset, to say that he can't make mind hax is absurd seeing how he have already done that beforehand while also creating ******* plot manipulation as a side project that he use to fight against Emu because nothing work.

@Nico You can't vote for Emu, either Birdon has a wincon with friend heart and he wins or he doesn't and then it's a stomp.

Allow every equipment?

Then Emu stomp with low 2-C plot hax.

But if that doesn't allow then I supposed that it is true that it is kind of a stomp.

Yes he made mindhax, but not any that are even close to potent enough. I already agreed that he could make mindhax with Zombie Chronicle but Friend heart will work anyway due to ZC's relatively poor potency.

00potato said:
Yes he made mindhax, but not any that are even close to potent enough. I already agreed that he could make mindhax with Zombie Chronicle but Friend heart will work anyway due to ZC's relatively poor potency.
Zombie Chronicle didnt made the mind hax tho, the power itself is a mind hax. Kuroto created it with Maximmum God Gashat, which also made Cosmic Chronicle.

And yeah, Emu with all equipment is a stomp because Mighty Novel Gamer X's plot manipulation overpowered Kuroto's universe controlling power

the Cosmic Chronical is probally the most impressive. But Kuroto took no effort making them, the Gashat can creates new power with a single though.

Ok, doesn't seem like that would help Hojo against freind hearts. Law resist doesn't translate into mind resist unless there is some in-verse resoning for it. So unless the law hax has supplemented the mind hax then it won't work.

Okay, let me ask you a question to clarifies a few things : why would Maximmum God Gashat have any trouble creates a mind hax like Zombie Chronicle on par with Cosmic Chronicle ? Given that it created the said 2 powers with near to no effort.

00potato is basically saying that range is not potency, so even if he creates low 2-C ranged mindhax, the word range doesn't mean anything.

Yeah, pretty much considering that his mindhax is weak and your entire argument is built on a misuse of "Low 2-C" It seems that in this site Mind hax is measured in number of people effected, when people use it in that circumstance they refer to range or people from across a tier 2 space. Dan, as smart as he is has never made tier 2 mind hax and hasn't been proven to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back