• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ben's gonna need Atomic-X in his future fights so yeah I don't see why not to allow him.

@Psychomaster What alien does he start as since Ben 10000 is not FTL in base... yet?

He typically mains XLR8 for patrolling but while he blitzes, he isn't strong enough to harm Kirby so that doesn't matter. OV Ben 10K usually goes for Atomic-X from the get go when serious even if he isn't needed at all.

Speed equal and Ben 10000 don't really work well because of XLR8, who should count as a speed amp. To avoid a discussion on speed standards, we just let Ben start as an alien, if said alien turns out to be XLR8 then just equalize speed to Four Arms or something.

@Anon OS Ben did that, not sure about OV Ben but it is likely he does the same (or some speedy fusion alien).

I doubt he will go Atomic-X on Kirby from the get-go because of his looks.

What AP does Kirby have? Ben's aliens scale to 430 Yottatons, I will give a scaling chain if relevant.

Does this Kirby also turn into a ghost when killed?

Speed is equalized, so no blitz. And while I have no knowledge on this version of Kirby, I can assume he scales to the game Kirby where any element he inhales, he gets that ability. Though, does Ben have any ghost themed aliens?

Speed should be equalized to Four Arms (or Base Ben when I make him FTL tomorrow), hence XLR8 who is faster should count as a speed amp and thus blitz (or nearly blitz since Vilgax can tag XLR8 and Four Arms scales to him). I think this Kirby can even transform without inhaling because of his pocket dimension. When game Kirby dies he turns into a ghost and you need to kill the ghost as well, don't know if this applies to this Kirby. Ben has Ghostfreak and Big Chill to probably deal with Ghost Kirby yes.

All right so immortality type 7 only applies to one of his copy abilities then? In that case Ben combo's XLR8 into Cannonbolt which is a semi-blitz I guess?

Or any fusion alien really and the moment Ben hits Kirby, Kirby is dead because of AP gap.

Amps can't be used when they result in a blitz, which you just pointed out that it does.

Wouldn't it just not be added as notable victory? So this basically means that XLR8 (and probably Fasttrack) is restricted for this match?

Base Ben 10000 is getting upgraded to FTL, Ant accepted that revision, just need to apply it, I think it's better to just exclude XLR8 since Ben would use XLR8 in character but with the same speed as his other aliens he's useless.

How likely is Kirby to use Ghost Kirby and existence erasure?

Unlikely due to sheer probability and the other is basically impossible. That's even one of the powers he never used (he has some he just scales to canon Kirby to have).

All right then I guess Four Arms punches, Diamondhead uses diamond shards, Arctiguana freezes and Base Ben seals with Null Void Eggs. In other words my vote is on Kirby, Benjamin Kirby Tennyson that is.

Pretty sure Ben just overpowers Kirby here, unless Kirby decides to eat the panel right away (does that count as a wincon for Kirby?).

I guess it does, as Kirby's wincon. Also, I suppose I can do SBA for this tournament.

Back