• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Hax World Cup: Mega Man VS The Hunter (R1 G1 F1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Josh

I'm just pointing out the things that I've noticed and read while researching these things so anyone's free to prove me wrong and explain as I'm obviously not well versed in MH. Sorry if I came out as hostile or aggressive while trying to argue for my points.

And thats settled. Next round will be up soon. The points will be added once grace is over.

@Green I provided links of articles and such pertaining to them both and broke them down in my last post.

So this is going to be added anyway without anyone really trying to disprove my arguments? That's disappointing. GG I suppose.

The difference has to be less than 3 in order for grace to be invalidated.

I gotta got with Rock. He is far better at fighting Hunter-like enemies then Hunter is with Small, agile, mechanical opponents that fight at range and are not animalistic in nature. Hunter may be able to hide but he needs to come into view sometime to get a clean hit on Rockman. Once he does that he could get Speed Geared, time stoped, black holed, etc. Mega gets my vote.

@potato

Oh, that could be another factor here now that I think about it. Hunter usually fights giant monsters so it might be harder to hit Mega Man who's only four feet, very agile and difficult to combat as it is.

@X Squared

This can't be added regardless. OP isn't using SBA ( next match goes into this since it started ) so it negates all the the Hunter's incap options for example. Doesn't matter regardless.

@Josh

Well that's even more disappointing. All my arguments were for naught while Mega Man had a huge speed advantage this whole time since speed wasn't equalized.

Jeez OP, get it together will you!?

Range might have also been an issue, not sure. Don't matter at this point anyways GG ya did good.

May as well tell ya what I found anyways. Basically in MH Stories the Hunter in that game has a bunch of stuff like "Observe" basically typical Information Analysis, "Skill Seal" typical Power Null and many more.

Are the votes in OP accurate? If so 7-4 is still a Grace period, meaning Hunter won.

Yes, I believe. Though, if someone votes Rock before the 14 hours are up, then the grace is reset. Otherwise, it seems that Hunter wins.

It actually can't. The rules of your tournament don't follow the SBA ( with sealing for example now being a wincon ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back