• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Hax World Cup: Birdon VS Emu Hojo (R1 G3 F1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But has he resisted mind hax on a low 2-C level? Your entire argument is based on a large assumption. Also the projectiles are very spammable and Birdon is a skilled and agile fighter believe it or not.

Not really an assumption. Like what i said before, Kuroto can freely set how potent his powers are, the best feat he had done was Low 2-C.

And Emu has fought many Danmaku users like that all the time before, so he has many experiences when dealing with this style of fighting

00potato said:
But has he resisted mind hax on a low 2-C level? Your entire argument is based on a large assumption. Also the projectiles are very spammable and Birdon is a skilled and agile fighter believe it or not.
Yes and danmaku isnt something that he hasnt fight before. Genmdeus also spam danmaku, Snipe battleship gamer also spam danmaku, and Emu wouldbhave weave through all of them with ease.

There is also the fact that there is a LOT of buff for him to use as well.

He have Speed Up energy item that x2 speed, Muscle Up for x2 physical strength, invisibilitt, absolute destruction/existence erasure, true invisibility and time x4 of thoes power up energy item etc.etc.

MagiSinbad said:
Not really an assumption. Like what i said before, Kuroto can freely set how potent his powers are, the best feat he had done was Low 2-C.

And Emu has fought many Danmaku users like that all the time before, so he has many experiences when dealing with this style of fighting
It's also not a large assumption. If a character power is 'literally immune to everything because I'm incinvible lmao' and he no sell Low-2-C conceptual manip, law manip, reality manip etc.etc. Do you think that mind control would work because the character never fight against mind control ability before?

It is an assumption though, Dan has never shown mind hax of this caliber, If he never resisted any kind hax of this caliber then it would be silly to assume that he can because he has other resistances to not mind hax. Also just saying "Immune to everything because invincible." Is a massive NLF.

Well yes, Kuroto never shown mind hax on this caliber, but i was talking about how he can freely set how powerful his power is tho ? All of his Level god powers are created by Maxium God Gashat, If he can set one to be this powerful, why the other cant be the same ?

00potato said:
It is an assumption though, Dan has never shown mind hax of this caliber, If he never resisted any kind hax of this caliber then it would be silly to assume that he can because he has other resistances to not mind hax. Also just saying "Immune to everything because invincible." Is a massive NLF.
When he have already created plot manip, invincibility so invincible that ability to manipulate reality doesn't work would fail to created simple mind manipulation?

That is like saying Reed Richard can't created 'X Item that is vastly inferior to everything he have ever built in his life' due to the fact that he have never built it before which is pretty bull.

And when the powerset literally said 'immune to all form of damage and debuff' and has been show by the statement of the in-universe creators of that power that 'I can't do shit to it'.

The fact is that Kuroto did created mind manipulation before (Zombie Chronicle), it's just that Potato dont believe he cant create a similar power on low 2-C scale.

If Emu has all of his Gashat, he can just combo both Mighty Novel X and Hyper Muteki together. Practically making himself to be a low 2-C character for effectively 10 seconds

EMS-TC02 Phantom said:
If Emu has all of his Gashat, he can just combo both Mighty Novel X and Hyper Muteki together. Practically making himself to be a low 2-C character for effectively 10 seconds
I am sure that Mighty Novel x is banned.

No one in this bracket have defense against Plot Manip.

Jamesthetaker said:
Emu invulnerability basically negs everything that is below Low 2-C.
I wouldnt say that since there is some obscure one out that might work, something like plot manip should work.

He gets friended most likely. His resistance to mind hax was never proven to be at the required level to beat freind hearts.

Greenshifter said:
All right so as someone who has never heard of Emu Hojo, Birdon throws a Friend Heart at him and then what?
We literally have a long discussion about this above. You can read it to make your judgement. As our KR supporter's point stand,it's pretty will be resisted by Hyper Muteki's ivincinility.

tldr : Just like how Dan Kuroto said about Hyper Muteki "i cant do shit to it" despite the fact that he has the power to control the universe's space time, law, matters,ect... or even creates a new power and freely set how powerful these new powers are (one of them being the mind hax : Zombie Chronicle). The best feat of this power creation is Low 2-C.

@00potato If you still dont feel like argree with us then you're welcome to comeback to the discussion above and replies to my and Nice's arguements.

Why you never proved that Dan has Mind Hax of a freind heart-tier caliber. You are just assuming he can.

Because he can ? His maxium Gashat has the power to creates any power he want and freely set powerful his powers are. His two feats are that he did easily created a low 2-C power that allow him to control the universe's space time, laws, concepts (Cosmic Chronicle) and a mind hax (Zombie Chronicle). If he can easily creates a complex power such as Cosmic Chronicle, why would it's be any hard for him to creates a simple mind hax on the same calibur at it ?

I see why he can't, he never made mind hax at that level, the mind hax he did make never showed any feats at friendship heart level.

Nicetoderp said:
When he have already created plot manip, invincibility so invincible that ability to manipulate reality doesn't work would fail to created simple mind manipulation?

That is like saying Reed Richard can't created 'X Item that is vastly inferior to everything he have ever built in his life' due to the fact that he have never built it before which is pretty bull.

And when the powerset literally said 'immune to all form of damage and debuff' and has been show by the statement of the in-universe creators of that power that 'I can't do shit to it'.

i guess this is where we comeback to this arguement.

That argument is nonsense though, just because you can resist reality warping you automatically can resist mind hax of a high level without showings?

00potato said:
That argument is nonsense though, just because you can resist reality warping you automatically can resist mind hax of a high level without showings?
Yes, because blanket immunity.

Mind hac is consider a form of debuff. Reality warping from Genm God is consider a debuff. Seem easy enough for me

00potato said:
"Blanket immunity." Isn't just an excuse to pull resistances out of nowhere.
But this blanket immunity have show ability to work on higher quality of 'debuff'.

Unless you can proven that Friend Hearr is mind hax above Low 2-C.

Greenshifter said:
I'm just wondering does Emu passively create resistances and if he does what would he do to kill Birdon?
He doesnt creates resistance tho, you must be mistaken for Dan Kuroto who has Power Creation up to low 2-C level. tldr for Hyper Muteki's invincibility is that it make Emu untouchable from the outside effects, hence why Kuroto said no matter what kind of power he creates, he still cant penetrate Hyper Muteki's invincibility. The best feat of this ability is that the movie villain (who is an expert researcher about the parallel worlds) was planned to used it to survives the destruction of 2 parallel worlds)

For Emu's fighting style, i dont recall he has any offensive hax, he would most likely will just punch Birdon in the face and can teleport (he spam this teleport ALOT) to make sure that the opponent would get the direct hit.

A little video to demonstrate how he fights in Muteki forms

Emu scales to 5.01085Ee34 joules, Birdon scales to 2.8843015e37 joules. I'm assuming neither can hurt the other because of AP gap and invincibility respectively. Since that flirting status effect thingy is considered negative I assume Friends Hearts will be considered a debuff as well.

The only useful hax I see on Emu's page is data manipulation but no idea what it does, if he got nothing that negates durability then this is an incon.

Seem like Incon then. But we gotta ask Psychomaster whether do they have to fight until one is down.

If that's the case then Emu only limitation is his life span (which is something that is directly stated in Emu vs Kuroto fight in the novel)

And it's debatable among the kamen rider fans that whether he can use his data manip against the non data-based opponent (Which he used to rewrite Kuroto's immortality, make him not immortal anymore). But for now, i will say he cant

I think incons are not really a problem in World Cup since both still have to fight 2 more people before brackets begin so life span should be disregarded.

wait, i realize what i just said is kinda stupid.

Emu could try doing cheap damages to Birdon until Birdon is down, what do you think ?

That's not a notable victory and I think Birdon's age and life-span are unknown so it would be incon by virtue of not knowing when either of them will die.

Nah bird is stronger than black holes, at the point that more than a hundred times AP advantage is involved, Emu would run out of stamina while Birdon would just recover faster than Emu can hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back