• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Battle Royal (the redux!!)

Alright folks!! This is your 5A battle royal!! This is recruitment thread.Now lets see....who will survive this chaos eh~~?

-Place located in Ars Paulina

-All contestant are in speed equalization

Contestant :

-Ahzek Ahrima

-Nono : OUT (mass swiped)

-Tamamo no Mae : OUT (mass swiped)

-Kaldor Draigo

-Calypso : OUT (killed by Ahriman)

-Hakumen : OUT (BFR'ed)

-FF Gilgamesh : OUT (mass swiped)

-Classic Blossom : OUT (Get mass swiped)

-Chaos the Hedgehog : OUT (mass swiped)

-Natalie : OUT (mass swiped)

-Queen Zeal : OUT (killed by Ahriman)

-Reiji Yoshino : OUT (mass swiped)

-Darkseid : OUT (mass swiped)

-Goetia : OUT (mass swiped)

-King of Nox : OUT (mass swiped)

-Rick Sanchez : OUT (mass swiped)

-Wither Storm : OUT (mass swiped?)

ALRIGHT!! LETS BEGIN THIS CHAOS!! HERE!! NOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

-Insert song : XL-TT (Shingeki no Kyojin OST)

Tumblr ouzlpgnOFw1sqb41qo5 1280
ORE WA KAMI DA!! AND JUST BEGIN THIS SHIT!!

Question, could the Storm possibly mass-wipe via this? Granted it might kill itself though, IDK.

"Difficulty: Changes the damage done by "monsters" types of beings, even potentially erasing them."

It'll only affect those classified as Monsters though.

Sure, but prep time Rick and regular Rick at 5-A are two grossly different people.

Considering Ahriman's here, his great precognitive abilities are going to lead to him using some serious hax, right away.

The first part of this is likely going to be time slow followed by attempted insta-kill.

So I guess for the first part of this, who resists Ahriman slowing down time?

Rick has a gadget for that, but requires prep or at least prior knowledge.

I can say for certain, KoN does not resist time slow and dies first along with several others.

I thought we said no mass wipers in the recruitment thread

Calypso can control time, but we've only seen him do it in the sense of sending others to different time periods.

However, he has about three different ways to initiate a mass wipe here, and he's very likely to try them with this many people in play. So if he gets any of those off, a lot of people are in trouble.

I think Ahriman resists all three of said methods, though.

Well, the Storm can Time Stop.

Not sure if that'll work for Ahriman.

Storm can also kill off any 'monsters' with /difficulty, which is more of a suicide move.

What could the Storms changing of difficulty kill?

End of season 1, Rick stops time for weeks so Morty and Summer don't get into trouble.

Well,because this is RB,no prep time for Rick.

IMO the real mass swiper will be Nono here,i mean can anyone resist her black hoe generation? if not then they get sucked,and she can spam it like nothing.

@Velox Actually in order for this to be fair Rick should be given prep time

@Ovens Yeah I know about that but that's not resisting time manip it's just doing it

Zeal, due to her connection to the flea and being disconnected from space-time, no-sells the time slow. Now for another question, Halation from Zeal screws over a massive ton of people, being an AoE wave that reduces people instantly to 1 HP.

Storm has quite a few ways to pull off a wipe, if you know it doesn't die in the first 5 minutes.

/kill which can kill most entities that aren't immune to Death Manipulation.

/difficulty which can erase most entities that are considered monsters. (Though I think this includes the Storm itself.)

/tp which can cause a Mass-BFR for those who can't get back.

@Edward:

Dunno about /kill, but Calypso could almost certainly get back from most forms of BFR, partially due to being able to open portals to other dimensions (the way he did when granting Miranda Watts' wish in TM:Head-On), and also due to having methods of freely traveling through time. Also has teleportation for BFR that simply involves being sent away really far, and can also grow larger than the planet itself if he's sent anywhere within the Earth's reach, effectively negating that as well.

Like I said though, he has a couple of his own means of causing a mass-wipe or two which I'll get to momentarily.

Anywho, Calypso's never been shown mass-BFRing multiple people at once before (although there's a possibility he could), so he probably won't do that here. That leaves two options.

The first is transmutation, which he's likely to do right away, since he has a history of doing it and its a good way to incapacitate people in an instant. When Sweet Tooth had his powers in TM4, he showed feats of doing this to the entire world population.

Second option is empathic manipulation. Doubt he'll start off with that though, so I'll explain that one later.

The biggest question I see here is, who out of this lineup is going to wipe first?

Heh, I was the one that nominated Boros in the High 6-A.

Btw, @Negativity

Would Calypso be considered as a monster entity?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
BTW,who will survive from Nono black hole generation spam?

Anyone notice this?

For who gets wiped out fist maybe Blossom,for Tamamo hold on,i have an good argument for her,same with Goetia and Nono.

@Edward:

No. Almost every incarnation of Calypso was born human, and in said incarnations, nothing really changed about him after he died. He stole a demon's birthright (read: reality-warping powers), but he didn't actually become a demon himself or anything.

One specific incarnation was implied to be the Devil himself, but that's never confirmed at any point. Just speculated upon by a couple of characters in-story, and implied due to him owning a pocket dimension that looks a lot like Hell.

^Pretty much that, imo.

Darkseid could take a lot of these guys in a 1v1, but he's a little bit gimped in a royale setting where a bunch of contestants can end massive amounts of people with a thought or a handwave.

Alright, Calypso is saved from a difficulty mass-wipe.

I'm not exactly sure how long it takes for the Wither Storm's command block shenanigans, I'd like to think of it as like Monika's warping, which means they can do it in a thought. But IDK. Maybe I'm wanking the Storm too much.

Also Storm has two types of Death Manipulation, Wither Effect (which is utterly worthless here), and Command Block /kill.

Here we go.

Tamamo should at least survive until big five,she have an good resistance agaisnt time manipulation (Rick is example who have time manipulation),matter manip (Storm),power nullification,death manip,and time paradox.She also have an good time manipulation and spatial manipulation,casuality manip which is useful here,etc.

For Goetia he have an acasuality manipulation,and the curse manipulation,he can also summon all of 72 demon pillar who is hard to kill,and because the place located in his RM,he have good advantages here.

Nono,while didn't have good hax have her black hole manip which is deangerous and can be spam here,she also have BFR,and useful reality warping.

BFRing Calypso probably won't work, especially if it's the temporal kind.

Also, multiversal AoE isn't true of the Omega Beams IIRC. All of the times I recall them being used, their effects were specific to one target.

Back