• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-A Battle Royale

Lol World Guardian's melee abilities are going to freaking hurt now. But wait, do the swords amp the user? If not and the swords are just 6-A swords, it wouldn't push them to High 6-A.

Also, assuming Rick actually does steal the weapons

He wouldn't be a glass cannon for the same reason Eliwood and Hector aren't

Saw world guardian's profile. Damn he is haxed.

Anyway, some character like Ageha and Crowley has matter manipulation. Who can resist that?

Not sure who resists it, but who can survive it at all? WG has stealth mastery so he may be able to avoid them entirely. If not Immortality will resurrect him once and give him a chance to take down his would-be killer.

Crowley kills all of them. Looks like he isn't type of guy who picks up someone's weaponry though and neither the survivors.

I never said Media can survive matter manipulation, I said he might survive though I didn't know exactly what power you were taking about.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Oh, sorry about that. But is the Amp just AP?
I'm not sure, I think it might be Dura too, besides high 6-a ap is more than enough to tip this in Crowley's favour.

Hmm, but will it not work ? It is hard to say, besides if you are hit really hard you can go so deep into the ma'at that you will never come back according to Sadie in the 1st or 2nd book.

Post amp Crowley should be high 6-a so he could do this kind of damage

Crowley doesn't punch in character. But yeah, mind manipulation can work.

@assaltwafe: he was talking about bast

Bast isn't living very long among these high 6-As.

Has WG used up his immortality extra life yet ?

If the matter manip guy threw it out, yes, he used it. He gets one every minute or so, if we are going by in-game cooldowns. That said he also has access to Barricade. While Barricade isn't a resurrect, it protects from everything known in RS, including Death Manipulation. So he has other ways of not dying.

Back