• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Battle Royal (the redux!!)

I think it might depend on what Calypso goes with? Sending someone to another point in time probably won't work on Hakumen since he's an Acausal being with a sword that can very literally cut through time across an infinite number of universes... but hilariously, he doesn't really have an answer to just being normally BFRed to somewhere else. The characters in the series make a point of abusing this because he's generally scary and stronger than most of them, lol.

...though, if Calypso can't teleport him far enough away, then he might just end up saving Hakumen instead, since he'd probably be too stubborn and prideful to hang back and let other people duke it out, otherwise. It's not like he couldn't get back eventually, certainly before a whole month is up, unless like-

Someone set him on the opposite end of the universe, or some such. I'm not sure he has that range?

Something that hasn't really been accounted for yet, I think, is what Hakumen himself might do in this time? He should probably be able to do at least a thing or two since most of the initial hax is just going to bounce off of him, though I could see it argued that he would either be unable or unwilling to pull off Time Killer straight away... that's definitely his best bet for permanently dealing with another combatant, as I'm not sure any combatant here at least really has an answer for having all of their time deleted from existence across an infinite number of timelines. If we're assuming that everyone is bloodlusted though? Then... yeah.

A more general question I feel should be asked is, what is in character for everyone here? It's nice enough for us to discuss what people can do, but what would they do?

Well, Calypso goes for what's efficient, usually. In the face of one person, he'd just BFR them the way he did to Preacher in TM2012, which I'll get to in a moment. But against multiple people, he'd use the thing he knows (or thinks he knows) would eliminate everyone at once, which is his transmutation. A good few of his wish-granting moments involved using transmutation, also. Ironic, since most of the game endings involving transmutation aren't as funny or well-written as the rest.

As for which BFR he's most likely to use on Hakumen, Preacher tried to come to the Calypso Industries company tower all "fire & brimstone" like, and Calypso sent the poor guy to an alternate dimension he has inside of a painting on his wall. Or rather, a prison block, suspended over a massive pit of fire, inside of a giant castle, in the middle of an open wasteland, which was inside of an alternate dimension he has inside of a painting on his wall. Preacher's clothes also got replaced with a full straitjacket set, for whatever that's worth.

This was literally the first thing he did when a lone person tried to come up and fight him. If Hakumen attempts to charge him, it's what he'll use.

EDiT: Going to sleep now, so I'll be back to respond to this later.

Wait but that is some mild reality warping which I am sure hakumen can resist... In fact isnt that why Hakumen is at 20% atm. Cause really is body is at the boundary.

Wouldn't we use Hakky at his strongest? It's not a higher tier, I don't see a point in not using the combatants at their best as much as we're able.

@KingNegative

...probably barely anything, haha, almost every character in the Royale has more than enough Lifting Strength to just kind of... break a straitjacket. Idk, it's pretty iffy how Hakky would deal with BFR, and if so how quickly. One could... probably assume it's enough? Idk.

That said, what if either of the Warhammer characters got involved before this happened? Would Calypso/Hakky target them? Would they target one another? Would the Wither Storm even be affected by the Transmutation wipe, since the Command Block powering it can apparently manipulate matter/command it back to become whatever block it used to be?

For that matter, would the Wither Storm's Time Stop go off before Calypso's transmutation can go off? If so, who all can resist that?

Another thing... I suppose one could argue Gameplay Mechanics are at work, but isn't FF!Gilgamesh usually immune to Transmutation effects like Toad, Shrink, etc, pretty consistently across his appearances? And can bypass BFR by cutting portals into the Void to walk back?

I'm personally satisfied with the result as-is, but I feel like it's worth considering I guess

Back