• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Battle Royal (the redux!!)

Can confirm, Storm ain't coming back from dimensional BFR, unless it creates a nether portal, goes into the portal, goes back into the nether portal, and ends up back at the starting area.

Chances of Storm doing that is next to nil.

Storm can BFR them to like, another planet or just a random place in space, but he ain't coming back from dimensional BFR. Mojang ain't having us TP across dimensions with command blocks.

Mmmm, still, Dark should be able to snipe from far away, seeing that he's the only one here who has said range (Aside from Rick, who will probably die first).

@Newendigo:

It's not really in-character for Seid to snipe enemies from afar. He has far too much pride, and would consider those kinds of tactics to be beneath him. Worthless, even.

Alright,seems like Rick out by Darkseid multiversal range and Blossom out by Nono black hole generation here,anyone?

Calypso or Storm could wipe first.

Storm could very well initiate kill, BFR, and difficulty all at once, but then he would die too.

Calypso could transmutate 80% of the cast with idk a finger movement or thought or something.

@Velox:

I was referring to which character is goimg to perform their mass-wipe first, not which character is going to die first.

By the way, if Storm is gonna wipe first, if it uses /tp or /difficulty, it's getting killed by Calypso or itself. It's only valid option is /kill, then maybe /tp if Calypso is dead.

Zeal does lead with Halation (It's not even a possibility. That's always her lead move), which will cripple everyone at least temporarily.

Halation will be a problem since it's AOE and Zeal has a bad habit of both leading with it and spamming it, so winning or not, I'm pretty sure she still unleashes it if she has the time to do anything at all here. Which puts a number of people here on the ropes as soon as the match starts.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Calypso or Storm could wipe first.

Storm could very well initiate kill, BFR, and difficulty all at once, but then he would die too.

Calypso could transmutate 80% of the cast with idk a finger movement or thought or something.
Doesn't the command block null diff death tho?

I'm pretty sure the Storm is classified as a monster.

So if it sets everything to peaceful, only the command block will be left. Unless it's something like the Ender Dragon and doesn't disappear.

@New

So does Nono,she can teleport to outtanowhere and spam her black hole generation,and Tamamo,she just fly across place with FTL to find Darkseid.

Cross-Dimensional traveling non-monsters are probably safe from the Storm's wrath. I dunno if the command block's /kill works cross dimensionally.

I do know that the /difficulty is multi-universal, as it affects the Nether, End, and Overworld.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I'm pretty sure the Storm is classified as a monster.

So if it sets everything to peaceful, only the command block will be left. Unless it's something like the Ender Dragon and doesn't disappear.
The Withe is a boss, so maybe?

Considering everything about speed is equalized, unless these characters outright lead with warping the hell away and turtling everytime, I can see the masswipe from a bunch of sides getting to people before anyone has the time to say "I'm outta here" but Ahriman via Warp is probably whistling in the middle of the wipe.

Also if Darkseid can only kill one person at a time with his beam why would his first target be one of the guys who look the least like they could pose a threat to him?

I think Gilgamesh is among those who go down in the masswipe.

He'll most certainly be hit with opening Hallation and even if that doesn't kill him, he's then in critical condition and whatever else anyone hits him with, it's gg.

Considering there are other masswipers around, welp.

TBH, if the character doesn't have resurrection, resistance to death manipulation and transmutation etc. are probably dead for the count, or some idk type 9 or instant cross-dimensional transportation. They are pretty dead.

I'm trying to figure out if /kill would kill Calypso, if it does the Storm keeps living until idk Ahriman or someone like that wipes him out and crushes his command block. If it doesn't, Calypso lol transmutes it.

Wither Storm I'm 99% sure is resistant to Mindhax, it's powered by a command block making it basically monstrously robotic.

I'm currently thinking Ahriman is the winner here since he has tools to stay in the match, tools to escape dangers, masswipe of his own and a generally very good array of hax.

Could Rick portal away before it affects him?

Even if he can't, if it takes him down to 1 HP he's still alive so could he portal away after that?

If Darkseid gets hit with any of these wipes at the same time he tries using mind control, then he won't be around to keep anyone under his thumb. Just putting that out there.

He's also had plenty of moments where he decided to take on groups of enemies without mind-control, so there's a possibility he won't even use it in time. He's not like Star Wars characters who lead with their mindhax every single time.

Back