• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beast leads with a mass planetary wipe with RSB

Not sure if it's a good idea to allow him

The possibility of him getting erased by Accel, swiped by Fiamma, Poseidon's Rage'd by Kratos, hearing Nihilus's "hi, how are you?" before he does that is pretty big, to be honest. OvO

Kepekley23 said:
The possibility of him getting erased by Accel, swiped by Fiamma, Poseidon's Rage'd by Kratos, hearing Nihilus's "hi, how are you?" before he does that is pretty big, to be honest. OvO
-Swiped By Fiamma

He survives as it doesn't cancel regen

-Accel

Doesn't fully destroys every atom immediately, just does a mini tear first

Rest is.....Perfectly true

Assaltwaffle said:
If Nihilis is in everyone who isn't deaf or resistant to Death is gone right there.
That's downplaying

Everyone gets mindfucked by the dude and any resistance they have is a joke.

He better make it count, because he is dead as dirt to like 90% of this cast if he doesn't target them with Whither.

Nasus is alright.

By the way, can one of you comment on my new Kratos thread so I can get everything added before this match?

@Weekly Let's make a deal. I can sneakily manipulate my Jubileus calc to 4-A so you can upgrade Bayonetta, ovo

Rein and Meth are becoming 5B

Rimuru.....If we count 6A and High 6A as the same he wins easily

Kepekley23 said:
Nasus is alright.

By the way, can one of you comment on my new Kratos thread so I can get everything added before this match?

@Weekly Let's make a deal. I can sneakily manipulate my Jubileus calc to 4-A so you can upgrade Bayonetta, ovo
Calc manipulation is the path to the Applelord dark side...

Then either Nihilus, Darshe, some Warhammer 40k guy who's name escapes me and Karthus with Equal speed.

Terraria MIGHT be the strongest Unequal but I don't know if he can blitz people with passive abilities albeit he's ridiculously faster.

Assaltwaffle said:
Calc manipulation is the path to the Applelord dark side...
Did you ever hear the tragedy of AppleLord The Sneaky? I thought not. It's not a story the calc group members would tell you. It's a VS legend. AppleLord was a supporter of Bleach, so sneaky and so trollish he could use the Blogs to influence the calculations to troll VSBW… He had such a knowledge of the manipulation that he could even keep the ones he fooled from finding out, initially. The dark side of Bleach is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so sneaky, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he tried to fool a different calculation group member, then said member reported him in the thread. Ironic. He could manipulate calculations, but not his own crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back