• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Battle Royal (the redux!!)

@Arrogant Probably. Though the main thing here is that other people would probably be doing stuff too(including other masswipes) while Halation happens so if people get to critical condition they might get hit by whatever attack before they can do something.

Dunno if that's the case for Rick.

I don't think Zeal wins, either, she just generally makes it a pain for everyone by leading with and abusing masswipe.

Storm ain't winning this.

If it survives the mass-wipe via killing Calypso or something else, someone will most likely rip into it's body and destroy the command block.

Also can I add some topics?

Danm, I sit with the at least guy with mass-wipe.

Eh, he still has some chances, resurrection should help if he get wiped.

Storm isn't exactly out yet.

We haven't confirmed if he dies to the mass-wipe. I just don't see it winning.

Blossom, yeah she's ******* dead.

I wouldn't say I believe Rick's going to win either, but if he can portal away before getting hit by a mass wipe-- which he would try to do-- he could stand a chance unless someone here can track him through dimensions.

@Velox + Would you put the preferenced character for each person here in the OP? Just to know who are leading with who.

So, Storm can teleport to another galaxy or something and initiate it's mass wipe from there.

(The Command Block is Universal in range remember?)

Then come back and get obliterated by the survivors.

I mean, you put our names on the side of the characters that we are going.

I'm going with Darkseid.

King is probably with Calypso.

Edward is with Storm.

And you are with Nono right?

I'm with Calypso, yeah.

Although I'm somewhat certain that Ahriman is going to win this somehow, which won't exactly bother me any.

Which reminds me, Azzy is probably asleep right now, but he's almost certainly going with Kaldor and Ahzek in this.

Pretty much, it's whoever decides to punch the other after getting hit with Halation, as they can all one shot each other now even without hax (assuming no regen or healing)

Pretty sure he's asking who we're knowledgeable about/able to defend in this thing. That, or which ones we want to win. Or both.

I'm thinking Ahriman myself as well. Ahriman's biggest counter is Zeal though, due to her being able to no-sell his time hax. However, due to his immense AP advantage, she should not too much of a threat.

Well I would ''like'' Rick to win and I'll certainly argue as much as I can for him but I have a feeling he won't be the last one standing.

Ahriman would most likely win.

BUUUUUT Storm's got Low-High regen, so he could regenerate from the halation.

He's still dying to Ahriman though.

So far, I believe that Darkseid is between the ones that get first wiped, and finalists.

Not that he is going to win, but he can put a good fight.

The real cal howard said:
I'm thinking Ahriman myself as well. Ahriman's biggest counter is Zeal though, due to her being able to no-sell his time hax. However, due to his immense AP advantage, she should not too much of a threat.
Ahriman has ridiculously broken Precog, so unfortunately he would see Halation coming from a Mile away.

Precognition (Can see future events, even how an entire battle plays out, with near 100% accuracy and down to the nanosecond and fight accordingly, knowing the exact trajectory of attacks and how to best dodge all of them)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Then he would insta warp to the Warp and get the hell out of dodge most likely as soon as it starts.

A lot of people here have to worry about Hakumen and Calypso. Hakumen for his resistances, Calypso for his numerous planetary-scale hax powers.

Both of the above have to worry about Ahriman, though.

Again though how far Rick makes it depends heavily upon if he can survive long enough to point his portal gun at the ground. Once he sees how many people he's against that's sure to be the first thing he goes for.

Storm can actually dodge Calypso via teleportation, then pull of his difficulty/bfr/kill mass wipe.

Then come back (or die to the difficulty) and get smashed to pieces.

How I see the battle going:

Ahriman gets the mach out of there due to his stupid precog, and then mass wipe time. Zeal, Calypso, Wither Storm, and Darkseid remain, assuming they cancel each other out (just for fun), then Ahriman comes back and takes out the weakened crew.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Storm can actually dodge Calypso via teleportation, then pull of his difficulty/bfr/kill mass wipe.
Storm can teleport away from being instantly transmuted along with everyone else Calypso can think of?

Also, what's the likelihood of the Storm starting off by teleporting away from everyone?

Goetia is a powerful contestant as well but he doesn't seem to have as many tools that are good to win a Battle Royale as Ahriman. Plus Ahriman beat him unanimously back then.

Back