• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,i will take the initiative to create an high 6-A royal battle,but first we have an recruitment thread,so feel free to recommend an fighter here.Anyway there is rule :

1) No mass swiper character here,if there is it,its not batte royal,its named slaughter

2) Maximum is 17 character

3) No absurb regen and immortality,the high midly regen and immortality beside type 8 is allowed

4) This guys is banned,anyone else?

Alright,all user!!! Don't waste this time,recommend your favorite fighter here now!! Now BEGIN!!!!

Current participant :

Holy moly,i just want to start to sleep but you guys is so fast!!

Alright alright,hmmm from Gar he's have an soo much recommend fighter here,okay i take Accel here,from Saikou i take it too,the skeleton prime.....

Now hold your hype,this tired OP want to sleep now......

Hardly. He is considered an equal match to Kratos who isn't too haxed.

Love dat A > B > C logic

I just found a super-good Kratos feat in the novels.

Athena temporarily nullifies the power of a river that literally erases the memory of any being that touches it from existence to save Kratos, and this scales to PoH Kratos since nothing in the GoW universe (aside from Primordial powers) can affect him.

Accel gets steamrolled by a lot of people who are allowed. Let's not ban characters with hax that can be resisted by a variety of characters in this royale.

@Weekly

It's not in the profile, so I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back